May 16th, 2008

How to propose to your girlfriend

scrubs proposalThe nice folks at Scrubs helped an enterprising young groom to propose to his girlfriend in a unique way. I don’t know who wrote the script, but I do remember seeing an episode using that closet before…

See the full YouTube video.

Tags:

8 Responses to “How to propose to your girlfriend”

1. Dianne Khan says:

That is really funny – I wish all proposals were as entertaining!

2. Biren says:

i share everything with my girl friend and she also tell me all about her. we now are just treating each other as friends but i think i am love with her. now i want to say her that i love her how to say

3. Bronwyn says:

That is so sweet. I showed my fiance the video and we both laughed. The expression on the girl’s face when she sees her bf is just priceless! :)

4. Gary Diamond says:

Wow, that was really one for the books, better not show my fiancée because I think she might just be upset with me, I was not that creative at all.

5. Justine says:

I love this advice I read: DO YUR HOMEWORK GUYS N GET TO KNOW YUR GF WELL ..meaning.. If yur gf is shy(like me), don’t ask her infront of a large crowd or group. That would intimidate her to express herself with a passionate kiss for you. You can share the joy with all the people you both love after the two of you share that special intimate moment(which is really what an engagement is for). Good luck & have fun!

6. This is so funny. It really made me laugh too :-)

7. carrol says:

This was a good one. Funny too. Diamond rings are a good gift for a girl from her guy. Especially when he has to make her agree to his proposal. It adds a glittering & royal touch to their relationship.

8. no name says:

the question is that who to propose your girlfriend
    the simplest way to say I LOVE YOU……..
    if she say YES … than u say …. .WILL YOU MARRY ME……..