Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old leobunny

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
leobunny is on a distinguished road

1.62 Diamond Engagement Ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 08-29-08 , 04:48 PM

$7,000

I am selling my engagement ring becauase I want to off set the costs of a new ring that I want. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the ring. It is in excellent used condition. You can have it re-set in a fancier setting if you wish, but I am selling the diamond already set in this 14Kwhite gold setting. The setting is a replica of the royal - x prong setting from the designer Vatche.

The ring is certified by EGL (European Gemological Laboratory). This diamond is NOT ENHANCED IN ANY WAY -- completely natural! It is gorgeous, and sparkles like crazy. I love this stone, but now I want a more non-traditional shape/cut diamond. It has served me well, and I get tons of compliments, and I'm sure you will too when it's on your finger (or your fiance's finger ;-)

Thanks for looking and please contact me if you need more pictures or have any questions. I'm not really looking to make a profit here, but more so to re-coup most of what we paid for it and retailers were really low-balling me, so I decided to try selling it here! This will have to be a final sale, so please consider this befor you decide to buy. Thanks!

Attached Images
vatcheroyalxprong.jpg 7f0a_1.jpg 7c6a_1.jpg 74f4_1.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Beautiful Aquamarine Estate Ring by KarenAnn
Up a Topic Hello from not too long ago far away posted in Chit Chat by Pookarina
Older:
Down a Topic Scott Kay Platinum Diamond Ring 2 80 total carats by GG777
Down a Topic Heard of a JoJo watch Joe Rodeo is anuther name posted in WATCHES by Kingsey