Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old GG777

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
GG777 is on a distinguished road

Scott Kay Platinum Diamond Ring 2.80 total carats!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 08-29-08 , 12:08 AM

$10,000

This is a beautiful, gorgeous platinum ring that was purchased at an extremely reputable jeweler in Sacramento, Ca- Guzzetta & Co. Fine Jewelers.

Description: 2.00 carat center round brilliant diamond is prong set and measures 8.00-8.05 x 4.95 millimeters. It is I1 in clarity and H-I in color. The ring has eight(8) channel set round brilliant diamonds and two (2) bezel set round brilliant diamonds weighing approx. 0.80 carat total weight. They average VS in clarity FG in color.

This ring sparkles in all light, any women would be pleasantly surprised to receive it! No yellow or dinginess at all!! It has only been worn literally for appox. 1 month and not even everyday during that month. It has been kept in the box every since.

It is appraised at $20,365.00, The appraisal includes the wedding band that is not included in the sale. So please deduct approx. $1000.00 from appraisal. The ring was purchased for approx. $14-15k and I would like reasonable offers so both parties win. You get a fantastic deal for a breath taking ring. And I get to sell it to couple that will last forever!

Attached Images
ring 001.jpg ring 008.jpg ring 008.jpg ring 013.jpg ring 006.jpg ring 003.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic 1 62 Diamond Engagement Ring by leobunny
Up a Topic Heard of a JoJo watch Joe Rodeo is anuther name posted in WATCHES by Kingsey
Older:
Down a Topic 1ct diamond stud earrings by jasonandbuffy
Down a Topic 1ct diamond stud earrings posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by jasonandbuffy