Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old marlenesdiamond

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 62
marlenesdiamond is just really nice marlenesdiamond is just really nice marlenesdiamond is just really nice marlenesdiamond is just really nice

My Greatest Ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 08-16-08 , 08:28 PM

This diamond I bought at an estate and had it reset. It's a 2.49 I color vvs2 I have it set in 18kt. with about 21/2 ct. of princess and round diamonds with milgran. Daimonds are everywhere. The bottom is European shank. The square bottom was strange to me, but think it's more comfortable than the tipical style.

Attached Images
DSCN0370.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 474
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: My Greatest Ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 08-19-08 , 01:02 PM

Looks really gorgeous! I bet it throws off sparkle from every single direction w/all those diamonds!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old marlenesdiamond

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Collection

My Karma
marlenesdiamond is just really nice marlenesdiamond is just really nice marlenesdiamond is just really nice marlenesdiamond is just really nice

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 08-19-08 , 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyandSexy
Looks really gorgeous! I bet it throws off sparkle from every single direction w/all those diamonds!

Amy

Thanks. Yes it does sparkle from all sides. Diamonds are even on both sides on the outside of the shank. The only place not having diamonds is the under side of the ring and bottom of shank. The milgrain makes it look somewhat antique. Have several diamond bands that match it perfectly but hate to wear them together because of the side diamonds.

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 08-19-08 , 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlenesdiamond
Have several diamond bands that match it perfectly but hate to wear them together because of the side diamonds.

I don't blame you. I'd be worried about those diamonds scratching into the band too. I guess you don't really need to wear a band with it anyway. It's such a statement-maker all by itself. I bet you get lots of compliments on it too! It's a real beauty!!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
~Andy Rooney
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 08-19-08 , 01:33 PM

I was wondering....does the Euroshank help keep it centered on your finger better?

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
~Andy Rooney
Old marlenesdiamond

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 08-19-08 , 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyandSexy
I was wondering....does the Euroshank help keep it centered on your finger better?

Amy

Very much. I never had it tun on me, and with such a large diamond , and the setting being all 18kt. gold is very heavy. I wouldn't mind if all my rings where like that. I would try to go that route on all my future rings if I can, esp if I have any made. But with the band being so large, it really makes it more comfortable also.

Old marlenesdiamond

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 08-19-08 , 02:10 PM

This is my alex and really showed off for the camera. It's 2.30 ct. and held with tapered bag. This was done in memery of my son that was killed by drunk driver and it's his birthstone. It really looks like a ruby in this pic. It's 100 color change and goes into blue/ green/ and sometimes purple. Quite the show off

Old marlenesdiamond

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 08-19-08 , 02:17 PM

Here it is.

Attached Images
DSCN0373.jpg

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 08-19-08 , 02:20 PM

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. That is very sad. That's great that you can wear an alexandrite to remember him though.

I will have to look at your other pics when I'm home.....my stupid work computer blocks some of the pics sometimes, so I can't see it right now. It sounds beautiful though.

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
~Andy Rooney
Old marlenesdiamond

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 08-19-08 , 02:25 PM

Here are a few more. The green one set in 18kt and plat. is demantoid. Emerald cut emerald and diamonds in front..

Attached Images
DSCN0363_edited.jpg

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 08-19-08 , 02:34 PM

I see your pics now.

Wow, you have a splendid collection!!

Your alexandrite is so pretty!!! What an array of colors it shows! I really love that emerald too.......what a gorgeous, vibrant green!

Wear them in the best of health.

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
~Andy Rooney
Old stci

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
Power: 93
stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 08-25-08 , 10:24 PM

Wahooooo! Beautiful collection girl! Congratulations!

stci signature
Excuse my bad english cause I'm french...
Old Ametrine

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Cabochon Colombian Emerald

My Karma
Power: 0
Ametrine is a jewel in the rough Ametrine is a jewel in the rough Ametrine is a jewel in the rough Ametrine is a jewel in the rough

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 11-06-08 , 05:23 PM

That's really pretty!!

Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Niessing HighEnd High End Tension by Solar411
Up a Topic Looking for diamonds posted in DIAMONDS by Iggy
Older:
Down a Topic This Is The Ring You Are Looking For by ArellanoSarah
Down a Topic New Bvlgari Bvlgari watch posted in WATCHES by neo125