Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old princesstrio

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
princesstrio is on a distinguished road

Diamond wedding bands buying on line???
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 04-23-08 , 05:33 PM

Hiya Im new to this site and new to Diamonds having never owned one yet.
Im planning to buy a diamond wedding band On line from ebay to save monet as myself and Husnab tobe are on a strict wedding budget.

I have found only 3 18k White gold reound brilliant cut diamond weddings band on ebay, so they dont come up much.

My questiona calls fora comparison of 2 rings.

One is a size 6 18 K White Gold Diamond wedding band, it looks to be channel set.
It is total carot weight of 0.5 carot and has a row of 12 round brillaint cut diamonds so they would each be.04 carot each id say.
The Diamonds are not appraised but the girl took it to her local jewellwer who is a qualified Gemologist and he says they are G to H in Colour and vs2 Clarity, the ring is marked 18 k inside. she says the Diamonds are very sparkly and white.
she will sell for $375 and Shipping will add another $60 Id say, then Id have to resize it here in ireland so that would cost another 40 euros or 62 dollars. Its not new but in good condition, total price would be $497 or there abouts.

The other ring is in an ebay shopcalled Gauranteed jewellery.
Its an 18 k white Gold channell set row of 6 round brillaint Diamonds tot carot weight 0.25, so that makes them also .04 carot in size.
They are F in colour and VVS2 in Clarity, polish is Excellent and cut is very good. the weight of the band is 2.6 grms. It is a size 5.75 but they offer free sizing and shipping. Its on buy it now for 435 and open to offers.

Which would be better to go for???

Princesstrio

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Read Messages in: DIAMONDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Is a 1 5 carat diamond considered big by kd1452
Up a Topic Hi everyone new here need help please posted in JEWELRY by jopugh66
Older:
Down a Topic IGI certification versus GIA by maven
Down a Topic Beautiful 14K solid gold diamond ring posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by somevegasguy089