Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Normanfox

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
Normanfox is on a distinguished road

Chris Visser Ripped me and others off.
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 04-08-08 , 05:16 AM

Warning to all investors who come into contact with this person and or look at doing business with this man. He has gotten more than one person or group of people involved in a purported risk free opportunity and makes claims that he has all the proper connections. To this point he has stated that the product invested in (uncut diamonds) were stolen or switched by an unauthorized party bit after six (6) months has yet to provide any hard and verifiable evidence to the project co-coordinator. Christo (Chris) Sean Visser further promised to make up for this alleged theft by paying the debt with interest from other deals that he has complete control over.

Those deals were to be finalized in November of 2007 and as of this date the project co-coordinator has received nothing but promises of payment that never materialize. The project co-coordinator has asked on numerous occasions for verifiable proof that these alleged deals are a reality with those requests being refused. The project co-coordinator has attempted to have Vissers lawyer contact the project co-coordinator lawyer to insure confidentiality of all parties and that request has been refused also. Funds were promised to be sent several times and have not arrived.

Prior to doing any business with Christo Sean Visser it would be prudent to do a complete background check on him and whoever is involved in the transaction and insure that all documents have been verified for legitimacy. You could very well be stuck chasing your investment for months or years.

Names of Importance include: Not involved in any transactions but Placed here as a means to contact them.

Chris Visser is currently staying with his mother at the following address.

Mother of Visser: JM Visser 132 Cornelis St., Fairland, Johannesburg, Phone: +27114764691

Brother of Visser: Johan Visser: Phone number and address to be supplied shortly for those wanting to visit Johan as it is a well known fact that Chris took money off of us to pay his brother johan.

Current phone numbers of the Chris Visser:

House where he is staying: +27114764691
South African Cell: +27829501041
Canadian Cell: +14165673613

More info can be found at chrisvisser.org

Attached Images
Chris Visser.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: FBY Oval & Trills Ring by Knox

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 452
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Chris Visser Ripped me and others off.
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 04-08-08 , 09:05 AM

This reminds me of a Law & Order episode I recently saw.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. I hope it works out for you.

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: 2.01 ct Round brilliant diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 342
maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=139, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 04-21-08 , 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyandSexy
This reminds me of a Law & Order episode I recently saw.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. I hope it works out for you.

Amy

OMG what happened I missed this one.
Did someone invest in solem property and got scammed??Can you legally bash and divulge personal info on a public forum?

maven signature
Don't ask for my opinion unless you really want to hear it~ Maven
Old bluewhite

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 41
bluewhite is a glorious beacon of light bluewhite is a glorious beacon of light bluewhite is a glorious beacon of light bluewhite is a glorious beacon of light bluewhite is a glorious beacon of light

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 08-13-08 , 04:05 AM

I can't stand people like this. They give ligitamate dealers bad names. I have a few clients who invest with me and they know its never risk free. This is a dangerous business and while i've seen people get wealthy from this trade overnight i've also seen rich people leave this business in their underpants. I'm sorry to hear you lost money but in the diamond business theres no risk free get rich schemes. Did this guy have a reputable diamond dealers licence?

Old stoneman

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
stoneman is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 08-12-09 , 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normanfox
Warning to all investors who come into contact with this person and or look at doing business with this man. He has gotten more than one person or group of people involved in a purported risk free opportunity and makes claims that he has all the proper connections. To this point he has stated that the product invested in (uncut diamonds) were stolen or switched by an unauthorized party bit after six (6) months has yet to provide any hard and verifiable evidence to the project co-coordinator. Christo (Chris) Sean Visser further promised to make up for this alleged theft by paying the debt with interest from other deals that he has complete control over.

Those deals were to be finalized in November of 2007 and as of this date the project co-coordinator has received nothing but promises of payment that never materialize. The project co-coordinator has asked on numerous occasions for verifiable proof that these alleged deals are a reality with those requests being refused. The project co-coordinator has attempted to have Vissers lawyer contact the project co-coordinator lawyer to insure confidentiality of all parties and that request has been refused also. Funds were promised to be sent several times and have not arrived.

Prior to doing any business with Christo Sean Visser it would be prudent to do a complete background check on him and whoever is involved in the transaction and insure that all documents have been verified for legitimacy. You could very well be stuck chasing your investment for months or years.

Names of Importance include: Not involved in any transactions but Placed here as a means to contact them.

Mother of Visser: JM Visser 132 Cornelis St., Fairland, Johannesburg, Phone: +27114764691

Brother of Visser: Johan Visser: Phone number and address to be supplied shortly for those wanting to visit Johan as it is a well known fact that Chris took money off of us to pay his brother johan.

Nuwe adress is 168 Cornelis St., Fairland, Johannesburg

Old bluewhite

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 41
bluewhite is a glorious beacon of light bluewhite is a glorious beacon of light bluewhite is a glorious beacon of light bluewhite is a glorious beacon of light bluewhite is a glorious beacon of light

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 08-16-09 , 02:11 PM

I'd love to know what made you hand over money to this individual without kinowing anything about him. what did he promise you in return for the amount invested. And if he is such a successful diamond dealer why did he need your money for an investment.

Old colinvdross

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
colinvdross is on a distinguished road

Chris Visser
Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 08-21-09 , 05:09 PM

Just to advise anyone out that Chris Visser is not to be trusted. Below is a copy of an article I posted in a local paper regarding Chris Visser and his illegal occupation of my premises in South Africa,

Mr. Visser took occupation at my premises in August 2008. At first he seemed like the perfect tenant and paying his rental up front for 6 months. When month 7 rental was due that when all my problems started. There was excuse upon excuse that he had the money that was going to be due to him but none of these promises materialized. Numerous legal documents were communicated to Mr. Visser including letter of demands and eviction notices but to date no outstanding rental money has been paid. Four months rental is now due and Mr. Visser has still not paid. This has caused us huge distress. Firstly trying to manage this and resolve this from the USA was almost impossible. Nobody (the rental agent, lawyers) could seem to resolve this matter for us. I eventually had to fly my wife over from the US back to SA to try and resolve this matter. Mr. Visser has transgressed numerous violations according to the rental agreement including breach of contract and unauthorized alterations on my premises. At present Mr. Visser still occupies my house and still has not paid any rental. Anyone reading this should be aware Mr. Visser should not be trusted. We are not the first people to be caught out by Mr. Visser as per internet link below.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports...pOff0318862.htm

Old mursebul

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
mursebul is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 10-16-09 , 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normanfox

I would like to assist you with your problem.

This guy is also a computer bof that tracks people doing searches on him, I will give you my correct details upon receiving your e-mail and will take it from there.

Mursebul

Old ChrisVisser2

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
ChrisVisser2 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 12-26-09 , 11:32 PM

Hello,
This is Chris Visser (no relation to the moron stated above)
Please be advised that I am in no relation to this or any other activity that this Christo Visser has demoralized himself with. Myself, my family and my website http://www.chrisvisser.com has nothing to do with this and I'm sure this fraud artist will get whats coming to him. Good luck to all the victims.

Old occloseouts

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 19
occloseouts is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 12-27-09 , 02:57 PM

I'm confused. So Chris Visser is a good guy?

Old ChrisVisser2

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 12-27-09 , 10:14 PM

the name Visser is a very popular dutch name for "fisher". Chris is a very popular name as well. I am named Chris Visser and own the website chrisvisser.com. This moron involved with the frauds stated above only shares the same popular name. My only intent was to clear my name, business and website from this as I have no involvement or relation.

Old maimae

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
maimae is infamous around these parts maimae is infamous around these parts

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 01-05-10 , 09:35 PM

thank you so much for the info! hope that man will no longer practice his evil deeds. may he live his entire life at the prison.

Old ChrisVisser2

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Please delete this thread
Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 04-15-11 , 06:59 PM

Attention moderators and posters. This post is now damaging my business and name. Can we please delete it. If you have a problem with this guy please take it up with local athourities as innocent bystanders like myself are being affected. Your immediate attention to this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Read Messages in: DIAMONDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Good price by man71
Up a Topic Good price posted in DIAMONDS by man71
Older:
Down a Topic EGL Israel Engagement Ring Advice by phigment
Down a Topic Hi posted in Greet New Members by manchester99