Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old stacy

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+9  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma
Power: 68
stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of

REDUCED! Richard Homer Namibian Spessartite garnet ring, 3.65 carats
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 03-09-08 , 07:33 PM

$1,200

Item sold

I can't believe I am doing this, but here goes...

I have a gorgeous, gorgeous Richard Homer spessartite garnet up for grabs (the ring setting is amazing too, but I will get to that in a minute).

The garnet is from Namibia and is 3.65 carats. It is a "roval" -- it measures 9.1 x 8.7 x 5.8 mm. It has no enhancements (and there are some inclusions, but these don't detract from the stone and are evidence of its origin). Richard Homer described it like this:

"Great pumpkin orange color, super bright and very large for this rare gem species."

The stone itself was originally $1,965. I have the original information that came with the stone (including the registry number). It is an amazing stone. I have never seen anything like it -- EVER.

It is set into a ring that was custom made for me by the women at Blue Goldsmiths in Asheville. It is a size 5.5 and is 14k green gold. The band is a wide 10 mm, and the design goes all the way around. Because of that, the ring cannot be sized. I paid more than $900 for the setting and it is one-of-a-kind.

I am offering this ring for $1,500. REDUCED TO $1,200! I will take PayPal or a postal money order, and I will consider reasonable offers. All sales are final. At this time, I cannot take trades.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images
febpics 017.jpg febpics 020.jpg febpics 019.jpg febpics 016.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 473
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: REDUCED! Richard Homer Namibian Spessartite garnet ring, 3.65 carats
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 03-12-08 , 09:37 AM

That is so gorgeous!!! That orange color looks electric! Very beautiful & unique setting too!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old stacy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+9  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma
stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of

Re: REDUCED! Richard Homer Namibian Spessartite garnet ring, 3.65 carats
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 03-12-08 , 10:02 AM

Thanks for the kind words, Amy! This stone definitely does look electric in person too -- it's not for someone who is shy about her jewelry! :-)

I seriously have gotten asked about it every time I've worn it, and the woman who set it for me kept going on and on about how wonderful the stone is... It makes me a little sad to sel it, but I hope it sells fast, if that makes sense!

I am open to reasonable offers on this ring, so if any of you are interested, please pm me!

Old stacy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+9  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Thumbs Up      SOLD
Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 03-14-08 , 02:02 PM

System Message: Item has been sold to FoxyandSexy. The seller has left the following feedback on the sale:

Super cool, super sweet buyer. I hope you LOVE this ring as much as I do!

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 473
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up      Buyer Feedback
Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 03-18-08 , 10:06 AM

System Message: The buyer has left the following feedback on this sale:

Stacy was super friendly & helpful!!
Very prompt communication!
LIGHTNING fast shipping (arrived yesterday)! Packed extremely well!

The Spessartite is FIERY ORANGE! And GORGEOUS!
The setting is lovely, and is a work-of-art!
I love it.......and will give her a good home!

Thanks so much Stacy!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Read Messages in: FEEDBACK All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic 1 52 VS2 H Princess cut diamond by Jan
Up a Topic Need some help with this one posted in JEWELRY by metalfinder
Older:
Down a Topic Emerald Cut Tsavorite Ring by Jan
Down a Topic Ruby Diamond Dress Ring posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by thekita