Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 211
DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute

Tiffany Lucida Platinum Band SALE OR TRADE
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 02-08-08 , 07:13 PM

$400

Item sold

Howdy-do all!

It's my turn to put something up on the classifieds!

This is an authentic Tiff Lucida 2mm plat band; size 6. Recently reconditioned by Tiffany's in Atlanta. It's VERY, VERY lightly worn.

I have no use for it and instead of it just sitting in its box, I've decided to put it up for adoption!

This is for sale *or* trade. I'm interested in trading (ok, desperately interested!) for an e-ring (high-quality simulant (be it sapphire or diamond)) type setting or an entire wedding set...naturally, of equal value as the asking price of this ring.

Please let me know if you even remotely think I might like your trade offer! I've got a very bad craving for a solitaire or a "baguette-sides" type setting (with stone, of course!) and, as many of you know, due to a recent home-buying adventure, I have no liquid cash, so I'm hoping someone's up for a trade or that someone would want to buy this little platinum gal!!

Thanks for looking!

DesiLu signature
"I DON'T KNOW YOU!!....THAT'S MY PURSE!! <kick>" --Bobby Hill, while taking a women's self-defense class. (King of the Hill)
Attached Images
Tiff_Shank_2.JPG Tiff_Shank.JPG Tiff_3.JPG Tiff_1.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 474
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tiffany Lucida Platinum Band SALE OR TRADE
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 02-09-08 , 12:19 PM

It's a pretty band Desi!! I think it would match all of my solitaire rings!! I wish I was a 6! But that would probably be pretty easy to size to a 7, right?

Did you buy it in 1999? I didn't know they stamped the year into their rings too.

Do you know how much Tiffany charges for a band like that today?

I'm glad you finally listed it 4-sale here!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old irish

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 480
irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=254, In=1

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 02-09-08 , 03:31 PM

I like your ad Desilu Hope you have a buy or trade quickly!
Irish

irish signature
LOVE is a commitment not a feeling. author unknown

Support U.S. gem cutters and jewelry manufacturers
Old DanaLynn

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Three Stone Diamond Ring

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
Power: 70
DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 02-09-08 , 04:26 PM

Very nice! I wish that I had the cash (or the trade) for this pretty band!

Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 02-09-08 , 05:15 PM

Wow thanks everybody!!

No, Tiff has stamped most of their Lucida rings with the 1999, I'm imagining that's the year they introduced them. I bought this three years ago for $600.00. I don't think it's gone up much in price, but I haven't checked their prices recently.

They (Tiff's) offer resizing for $60.00 but any jeweler will resize it for a nominal fee (I asked mine and he confirmed this)...much less expensive than $60.00, that's for sure!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone will want to trade! It's not that I don't need the money (who doesn't!!), but I REALLY want another e-ring to change around from time to time, like SOMEONE we all know and love <cough> FOXY <cough> ....lucky!!!!

DesiLu signature
"I DON'T KNOW YOU!!....THAT'S MY PURSE!! <kick>" --Bobby Hill, while taking a women's self-defense class. (King of the Hill)
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: wanting a mother's ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 60
Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 02-09-08 , 07:05 PM

good luck with your sale.

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Old abcm1125

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Yellow Diamond E-Ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Karma
Power: 73
abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 02-10-08 , 07:28 PM

This might sound odd, but I have a yellow gold size 6 diamond eternity band about .4ctw SI I and II. I would love a plain band intead.

abcm1125 signature
Amber

I love my USMC pilot
Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 02-10-08 , 07:47 PM

Hey, abcm...

Do you have a picture of it?????

DesiLu signature
Old abcm1125

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Classifieds

My Karma
abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of abcm1125 has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 02-10-08 , 09:51 PM

I will send you one in the AM

abcm1125 signature
Amber

I love my USMC pilot
Old DanaLynn

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 02-11-08 , 06:14 PM

I have a sapphire and diamond band in 14K white gold...it is brand new.

Old abcm1125

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Classifieds

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 02-11-08 , 07:56 PM

here is mine

abcm1125 signature
Amber

I love my USMC pilot
Attached Images
other ring3.jpg other ring.jpg other ring2.jpg

Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 02-11-08 , 08:05 PM

Wow, that's gorgeous, Amber!! WOOHOOO!

Thanks for taking the time to take the pics for me!! :-)))))

DesiLu signature
Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 02-11-08 , 08:07 PM

Ohhh, could I bother you for just one more shot? A hand-shot perhaps?! (Whenever you have a minute, that is!)

DesiLu signature
Old abcm1125

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Classifieds

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 02-11-08 , 08:13 PM

no problem

abcm1125 signature
Amber

I love my USMC pilot
Attached Images
other ring4.jpg

Old AlexisS

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: 1 carat ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Karma
Power: 56
AlexisS is a jewel in the rough AlexisS is a jewel in the rough AlexisS is a jewel in the rough

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 02-11-08 , 09:43 PM

I have a diamond and sapphire band that is a 5.5...5 diamonds and 5 saphhires in white gold...there is a pic on the site someplace...

Old abcm1125

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Classifieds

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 02-11-08 , 10:15 PM

It looks like you have lots of options

abcm1125 signature
Amber

I love my USMC pilot
Old DanaLynn

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 02-12-08 , 12:33 AM

Here is my band that I have...I believe that it is about 3mm and it is the same all the way around (width wise)

with flash

without flash, but not clear at all

paired with my three stone that I originally bought it to go with

Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 02-12-08 , 06:45 AM

Oh my God...choices, choices!!!!

Thanks for posting your band, Dana!

DesiLu signature
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 474
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#19 @ 02-12-08 , 10:27 AM

Thanks for the info Desi. I can't buy it right now anway. But maybe that'll be better for you. Hopefully you can trade it for an ER of some sort. Sounds like you've had lots of interest in it so far!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#20 @ 02-12-08 , 01:12 PM

No prob, Foxy!!

Actually, (and I hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings in the process) I think I'm leaning towards DanaLynn's sapphire band. Two reasons: 1. It goes better with my three-stone e-ring and, 2. Because it is actually what I have been looking for, for quite a while now, but I've been trying to ignore the "lust"!!

Alexis: Do you have any bigger photos of your sapphire band? The ones I've found are quite small and hard to decipher.

DesiLu signature
Old abcm1125

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Classifieds

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#21 @ 02-12-08 , 02:59 PM

No feelings hurt here I keep thinking about resetting mine anyways.

abcm1125 signature
Amber

I love my USMC pilot
Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#22 @ 02-12-08 , 08:16 PM

I'm glad everything's cool with everyone!!

Thanks again for taking the time to post pics, Amber and Alexis!

And, no, I don't mind at all that you've listed your ring, Amber!! I think that's fab!!

You guys are awesome!

DesiLu signature
Old jayrenay

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 190
jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#23 @ 02-12-08 , 08:20 PM

I'm excited to see what you get!! How fun!

Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Thumbs Up      SOLD
Quote this post and reply to it Post#24 @ 02-12-08 , 09:14 PM

System Message: Item has been sold to DanaLynn. The seller has left the following feedback on the sale:

It was a pleasure doing sparkly...ohh, I mean, business...with you!!

DesiLu signature
Old DanaLynn

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma

Thumbs Up      Buyer Feedback
Quote this post and reply to it Post#25 @ 02-12-08 , 10:32 PM

System Message: The buyer has left the following feedback on this sale:

Such a nice person to deal with. thanks so much!

Read Messages in: FEEDBACK All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Ritani Endless Love Setting by csanders
Up a Topic 0 52 Carat G SI1 Ideal 0 Brilliant Cut Diamond with All Papers AGS certified posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by RinkerRing
Older:
Down a Topic 1 50 Fancy Yellow Square Brilliant by Brad
Down a Topic How confused I can be posted in DIAMONDS by adaylate