Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old Londongirl

My Profile
View profile photo
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: Gorgeous engagement ring

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 82
Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute

Londongirl's *split shank* engagement ring & wedding band
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 02-04-08 , 08:27 PM

My fiance chose the design of my e-ring and had it made for me. It was an awesome surprise when I finally got to see what it looked like! The centre stone is 1.01ct with .50 cts of side stones. I've now added a 0.85 ct. wedding band to my collection. Here's some pics:

Londongirl signature
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it
Last edited by Londongirl : 03-01-08 at 10:29 AM.
Attached Images
My ring 22 002.jpg My ring 21 001.jpg My ring 21 003.jpg My ring 21 007.jpg My ring 21 004.jpg My ring 21 010.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Lestweforget06

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Karma
Power: 61
Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of

Re: Londongirl's collection
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 02-04-08 , 10:32 PM

mine is a bit different less diamonds on the sides and the center stone is round! but yours is GORGEOUS!!

Lestweforget06 signature
~Rachael~
Last edited by Lestweforget06 : 02-04-08 at 10:32 PM.
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 474
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 02-05-08 , 10:32 AM

Ooooh, your 2nd & 3rd pics really show off how much is sparkles!!! It's a gorgeous ring!! He did great!

Congrats again!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old poshpepper

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Yellow Sapphire

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 158
poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 02-05-08 , 12:45 PM

Beautiful ring!!!!!!

poshpepper signature
**Everything Happens for a Reason**
Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: 2.01 ct Round brilliant diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 364
maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=277, In=0

Congrats!!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 02-05-08 , 06:35 PM

Its lovely and it sure does sparkle!

maven signature
Don't ask for my opinion unless you really want to hear it~ Maven
Old Londongirl

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Londongirl's split shank engagement ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 02-08-08 , 05:46 PM

Thanks Ladies - I appreciate your compliaments

Londongirl signature
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: wanting a mother's ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 60
Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of

Re: Londongirl's *split shank* engagement ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 02-09-08 , 03:38 PM

I love princesses and yours is lovely.

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Old JBougie

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Wedding Ring

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 1

My Karma
Power: 62
JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of

Re: Londongirl's *split shank* engagement ring & wedding band
Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 02-27-08 , 07:56 PM

I am a complete princess freak ... I LOVE your ring!!!

Old Londongirl

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 02-28-08 , 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBougie
I am a complete princess freak ... I LOVE your ring!!!

Thanks J. I love it too but I can't take the credit for my lovely e-ring as my DF chose it

Londongirl signature
Last edited by Londongirl : 02-28-08 at 02:50 AM.
Old Breena

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Collection

My Karma
Power: 0
Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 03-02-08 , 04:41 PM

Lovely! Lots of sparkle,congrats.

Old Londongirl

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 03-02-08 , 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breena
Lovely! Lots of sparkle,congrats.

Thanks Breena. I just had a look at your collection and all I can say is "WOW"

Londongirl signature
Last edited by Londongirl : 03-02-08 at 05:37 PM.
Old Londongirl

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 03-15-08 , 06:36 PM

I'm still in a state of minor hysteria about my rings so I couldn't help posting a few more pics....(I'm sure the excitement will wear off eventually )

Londongirl signature
Last edited by Londongirl : 03-15-08 at 06:43 PM.
Attached Images
My ring 24 003.jpg My ring 26 003.jpg My ring 24 006.jpg

Old nycelle

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Pendant

My Karma
Power: 91
nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 03-15-08 , 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londongirl
I'm still in a state of minor hysteria about my rings so I couldn't help posting a few more pics....(I'm sure the excitement will wear off eventually )

Beautiful pics

I hear ya about the hysterica. The company that's doing my setting just received the stone yesterday. 4-6 weeks for it to be done. I don't know how I'm gonna make it!!!

Old Londongirl

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 03-15-08 , 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycelle
The company that's doing my setting just received the stone yesterday. 4-6 weeks for it to be done. I don't know how I'm gonna make it!!!

Oh, that brings back memories - I had to wait 6 weeks for my e-ring but I had no idea what it looked like as my DF chose it and kept the design a secret. That was the longest 6 weeks of my life but it was worth the wait .

Can't wait to see your ring!

Londongirl signature
Last edited by Londongirl : 03-15-08 at 08:54 PM.
Old nycelle

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Pendant

My Karma
Power: 91
nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 03-15-08 , 08:59 PM

Quote:
Oh, that brings back memories - I had to wait 6 weeks for my e-ring but I had no idea what it looked like as my DF chose it and kept the design a secret. That was the longest 6 weeks of my life but it was worth the wait .

Can't wait to see your ring!

6 weeks and you had no idea what it looked like?? wow. I'm kill my husband..lol.

Old Londongirl

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 03-15-08 , 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycelle
6 weeks and you had no idea what it looked like?? wow. I'm kill my husband..lol.

I tried some gentle female charm on my DF about the e-ring but that didn't work . Then I bugged him to near death but that didn't work either .

I'll have to work on my 'getting my own way with my hubby' skills

Londongirl signature
Last edited by Londongirl : 03-15-08 at 10:02 PM.
Old ZsaZsa

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: 2ct Princess with 1ct side stns

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
Power: 57
ZsaZsa is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 04-22-08 , 09:32 AM

Quote:

NO it will never wear off! LOL ive been engaged for 3 years (FINALLY GETTING MARRIED ON MAY 1, 2009) and i still stare at my ring all the time!!!
and I love how you did a different band witht hat style of ring most ppl would have done the one row of rounds (which is amazing too) but your set is georgeous! Diamonds are to be enjoyed, so enjoy them!

Old Londongirl

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 04-24-08 , 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZsaZsa
Your set is georgeous! Diamonds are to be enjoyed, so enjoy them!

That reminds me of a quote from the other Zsa Zsa (Gabor) "I never hated a man enough to give him diamonds back"

BTW, thanks for the compliament on my set. I'll never grow tired of looking at it

Londongirl signature
Old badrianne

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
badrianne is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#19 @ 09-09-08 , 10:03 PM

I love your wedding band where did you get it?

Old Londongirl

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#20 @ 09-11-08 , 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badrianne
I love your wedding band where did you get it?

Thanks - I got it in London (England) at a place that makes diamond jewellery.

Londongirl signature
Last edited by Londongirl : 09-11-08 at 01:59 PM.
Old Sarah12345

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Sarah12345 is on a distinguished road

Hello
Quote this post and reply to it Post#21 @ 10-20-08 , 03:28 AM

All the rings are just fabulous and looking damn pretty. I am also having a diamond ring and very soon I will make it on your forum.

_________________________ _________________________ ____
Gmail Rocks Yahoo Mail Rocks

Old SweetBride202

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
SweetBride202 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#22 @ 11-17-08 , 02:50 AM

You are one lucky girl!! Your rings are wonderful.

Old West11

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Earrings

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#23 @ 01-14-09 , 07:12 PM

I love the split shank! So classy!

Old tokmik

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
tokmik is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#24 @ 01-14-09 , 11:23 PM

What a beautiful wedding rings! I like the design and the diamonds, i love it! Good for you you got that rings...... Lol

findingking dot com

Old Londongirl

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#25 @ 01-17-09 , 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West11
I love the split shank! So classy!

Thanks West11, I love it too but I've been thinking of changing the setting to a solitaire. Perhaps I'm just a girl who's never satisfied??

Londongirl signature
Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic My anniversary pressie by sparklyme
Up a Topic Which one should I choose Big different in price but will it be very noticeable posted in DIAMONDS by DonPinguino
Older:
Down a Topic Beautful Portugese cut Golden Scapolite by devo800
Down a Topic Tension Setting posted in JEWELRY by BeadMe