Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old SBelle

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 75
SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold

Christmas sparklies
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 01-13-08 , 09:19 PM

I got really lucky this Christmas in the jewelry department and finally have taken some pictures. Here's the first item, a vintage ring with a .23 carat center stone and a little spray of diamonds along the top.

Attached Images
DSC01321.JPG DSC01320.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold

Re: Christmas sparklies
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 01-13-08 , 09:21 PM

The second gift is from Knox diamonds, a very intricate band with tiny diamond tulips. I've been wearing this one almost every day since I got it and I've gotten tons of compliments!

Attached Images
DSC01326.JPG DSC01325.JPG DSC01322.JPG

Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 01-13-08 , 09:23 PM

And for good measure, a pic of both together so you can see the scale. These are not as in focus I think, but one of them really shows the sparkle of the diamond in the vintage ring.

Attached Images
DSC01335.JPG DSC01334.JPG

Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Now for pendants!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 01-13-08 , 09:25 PM

I also got two pendants for Christmas - see, I told you I was REALLY lucky this Christmas. I must have been incredibly good this year.

The first pendant is from Knox as well. I had a hard time getting a good picture of this one, so maybe one of the Knox folks will be able to post some of their website shots that are better.

Attached Images
DSC01337.JPG DSC01340.JPG

Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 01-13-08 , 09:27 PM

And last but not least, a little vintage flower pendant with a tiny diamond in the center.

It is very hard to get the tiny details on this one too, but you can get an idea of what it looks like.

Attached Images
DSC01338.JPG DSC01339.JPG

Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 01-13-08 , 09:31 PM

Whew! Hope you like them! My husband, parents, Santa and Knox Diamonds really outdid themselves this year!

Old irish

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 480
irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=252, In=1

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 01-13-08 , 10:49 PM

How pretty everything is and lucky you!! I am a pushover for bands so I especially love that one. Thanks for sharing!.
Irish

irish signature
LOVE is a commitment not a feeling. author unknown

Support U.S. gem cutters and jewelry manufacturers
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 473
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 01-13-08 , 11:17 PM

Wow, you had a really SPARKLY Christmas!!!

I love everything, ESPECIALLY that wide Knox Tulip band! That is TDF!! I completely understand why you haven't taken it off yet!

Thanks for sharing!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Last edited by FoxyandSexy : 01-13-08 at 11:18 PM.
Old jayrenay

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 189
jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 01-14-08 , 01:05 AM

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the Tulip band! You lucky girl you to be gifted with such amazing sparkly gifts! Enjoy them!

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma
Power: 78
TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 01-14-08 , 01:51 AM

Wow...you must have been VERY good They are all beautiful... the tulip band probably sparkles EVERY time you move The diamond flower pendant is gorgoeus too! Congrats on your new sparklies
Tami

Old poshpepper

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Yellow Sapphire

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Collection

My Karma
Power: 157
poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 01-14-08 , 03:37 PM

Wow, lucky indeed!!!! That tulip band is fabulous!!!!

poshpepper signature
**Everything Happens for a Reason**
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: wanting a mother's ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 60
Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 01-14-08 , 07:04 PM

Lucky girl All of your stuff is really pretty love the sparkels.

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Old stci

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
Power: 93
stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 01-14-08 , 09:25 PM

Hoooooooo! All fantastic but the Knox flower is TDF!

Congratulations Sbelle.........

stci signature
Excuse my bad english cause I'm french...
Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Thanks!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 01-15-08 , 11:04 PM

I've been picking and choosing and coordinating between these items ever since Christmas. I have to be careful and make sure my other things get some love too - but these were all just so great that I've really been taking my time enjoying them.

Old Catmom

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: My very own ball of sunshine!

My Feedback (8)
Feedback In: 
+8  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Karma
Power: 134
Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 01-16-08 , 06:05 PM

WOW, what a very sparkly Christmas you had!! Everything is beautiful but I have to say I really love that tulip band. It's gorgeous!

Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: 2.01 ct Round brilliant diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 363
maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=277, In=0

Wow
Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 01-16-08 , 06:58 PM

Love the sparklies and Knox band is gorgeous on your petite hand. Enjoy all your new sparklies and it is ok to spoil the new pieces by wearing them more often ...LOL

maven signature
Don't ask for my opinion unless you really want to hear it~ Maven
Old BrianKnox

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Cordovan shoes with white socks
Visit my blog :  August?s Custom Engagement Ring Spotlight

My Feedback (21)
Feedback In: 
+18  0
Feedback Out:
+21  0

My Karma
Power: 444
BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=4441, In=260
Referrals: 23

Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 01-17-08 , 09:49 AM

Hi SBelle,

Sorry that I am so late to this thread

What a sparkly Christmas you must of had! Good for you, you deserve it.

I could only find one photo of the pendant.

I want to thank you and your husband for being very special customers. It really means a lot to us to have customers like you that refer so many friends to us.

Brian

Ps; Bundle up this weekend

BrianKnox signature
Knox Jewelers / Minneapolis, Minnesota
Knoxrings.com 1-888-347-4493
Last edited by BrianKnox : 01-17-08 at 10:03 AM.
Attached Images
733_image.jpg

Old Tamson1

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
Tamson1 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 01-22-08 , 07:54 PM

My goodness I'm going to have to work on being a good girl this year if that's what Santa will bring. They are all very pretty! I am in love with the tulip band.

Old sparklyme

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 85
sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#19 @ 01-29-08 , 10:18 PM

love the sparklies! thanks so much for sharing the pics

Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Posh s Wedding band and her future hubbys too by poshpepper
Up a Topic Three stone white gold diamond ring size 8 posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by AEGagnon
Older:
Down a Topic Antique Old European Diamond Coctail Ring in 18K by Alexgem7777
Down a Topic Ruby Baguettes posted in GEMSTONES by redraider