Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Tucksail

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
Tucksail is on a distinguished road

Princess Cut BEAUTY
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 01-02-08 , 06:22 PM

$3,500

1.01 ct EGL Certified Princess Cut Diamond!
G-H Color
SI1 Clarity

Attached Images
ring.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: 2.01 ct Round brilliant diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 358
maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=232, In=0

Just a suggestion
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 01-03-08 , 07:41 AM

You might try a photgraph..especially since the price you listed is outrageopusly high and ridiculous.

maven signature
Don't ask for my opinion unless you really want to hear it~ Maven
Old AlexisS

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: 1 carat ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Karma
Power: 51
AlexisS is a jewel in the rough AlexisS is a jewel in the rough AlexisS is a jewel in the rough

Re: Princess Cut BEAUTY
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 01-03-08 , 09:19 AM

either lower your price or get the stone certified through GIA, well actually...do both.

The most you can probaly get for your stone unset is around 3k or so....5k is overpriced...

Old taylormillgirl

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (3)
Feedback In: 
+3  0
Feedback Out:
+3  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 82
taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 01-03-08 , 05:53 PM

Tucksail, a couple suggestions. First, it's very important that your photos be sharp and focused. People are already hesitant about spending large amounts of money via the internet. You've got no chance without spectacular photos. Secondly, I can see a lot of green reflected in your diamond. I'm guessing you were wearing a green shirt when you took the photo. Try again using a white background. GL!

Old ericjo12

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
ericjo12 can only hope to improve

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 01-03-08 , 07:15 PM

i have three suggestions if you want to sell this diamond on the internet. first get a better picture and more shap. second get it GIA certified because they are more precised with their information. and third use a better background. anyways good luck trying to sell the stone.

Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 205
DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 01-03-08 , 10:00 PM

ericjo12: I hate to seem like I keep "pouncing" on your posts, but, someone has to do it! ...I think you need to either read the entire post before you reply or I don't know what. You seem to be re-re-re-repeating what everyone else says. Almost seems like you're just trying to rack up your number of posts.

Are you looking for something in particular? I have yet to see a thread, made by you, asking for some advice or assistance on whatever you might be in the market for. I'm assuming you're in the market for either a stone or an entire ready-made ring because you seem to be "hanging out" in the Classifieds most of the time.

No offense intended, mind you; just trying to figure out what we can help you with since you seem to only have praise or criticism for other people's prices, stones and posts, yet we know absolutely nothing about you!! A newbie coming in here, willy-nilly, and sometimes even slamming people on their pricing and criticizing their stones out of the blue just seems very "fishy" to us regulars.

DesiLu signature
"I DON'T KNOW YOU!!....THAT'S MY PURSE!! <kick>" --Bobby Hill, while taking a women's self-defense class. (King of the Hill)
Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic 4 05 Emerald Cut Diamond by RobMartin
Up a Topic Cabochon Aquamarine posted in GEMSTONES by redraider
Older:
Down a Topic Platinum Tourmaline and Diamond ring by diamondluvr
Down a Topic Platinum Tourmaline and Diamond ring posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by diamondluvr