Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old p8ntballer29

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 2

My Karma
Power: 0
p8ntballer29 is on a distinguished road

.91 Ct White Gold Engagement Ring Set
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 12-16-07 , 02:31 PM

$2,000

This diamond ring set contains a total of .91ct diamond weight. The center stone is a .45ct round brilliant cut diamond with I color and SI1 Clarity. The center stone is accented by a total of 8 smaller diamonds, 4 on ether sides with a total weight of .22ct. The wedding band contains 9 small diamonds with a total weight of .24 ct. Both rings are 14k white gold and are in excellent condition. This ring would make a perfect gift of the holidays or a beautiful engagement ring of that special person.

Attached Images
for khristina 001.jpg for khristina 004.jpg for khristina 005.jpg for khristina 002.jpg for khristina 007.jpg for khristina 003.jpg for khristina 006.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Autumnlove

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Ering, and diamond pendant

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 55
Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of

Re: .91 Ct White Gold Engagement Ring Set
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 01-11-08 , 09:12 PM

http://www.bluenile.com/design.asp?...em&set_shape=RD

This is pretty much the same thing except cheaper than what you are selling it for....just thought I'd let you know...good luck

Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 206
DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute

Link?
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 01-11-08 , 09:26 PM

When I clicked on the BN link I got a totally different setting, center-stone shape (princess 1.01ct, F, VS2) size and for $2943.00 *more* than what the OP is asking. Is this what you meant to link us to, Autumnlove?

DesiLu signature
"I DON'T KNOW YOU!!....THAT'S MY PURSE!! <kick>" --Bobby Hill, while taking a women's self-defense class. (King of the Hill)
Old Autumnlove

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of

Re: Link?
Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 01-12-08 , 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiLu
When I clicked on the BN link I got a totally different setting, center-stone shape (princess 1.01ct, F, VS2) size and for $2943.00 *more* than what the OP is asking. Is this what you meant to link us to, Autumnlove?

no, it was the exact same set with the exact same size center stone for about 1700

http://www.bluenile.com/design.asp?...em&set_shape=RD

Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 206
DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 01-12-08 , 10:27 AM

Must be the default redirect for BN; the same thing happened to me a while back when I was doing a comparison for someone else, as well. I hate that, actually, because you go through so much work trying to show the OP where their error is and then the darn link doesn't work correctly!

I agree, $1700 sounds more like what this set should go for.

DesiLu signature
"I DON'T KNOW YOU!!....THAT'S MY PURSE!! <kick>" --Bobby Hill, while taking a women's self-defense class. (King of the Hill)
Old Autumnlove

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 01-12-08 , 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiLu
Must be the default redirect for BN; the same thing happened to me a while back when I was doing a comparison for someone else, as well. I hate that, actually, because you go through so much work trying to show the OP where their error is and then the darn link doesn't work correctly!

I agree, $1700 sounds more like what this set should go for.

I dont know why, cause when I click it it goes to what Im talking about...anyway, well I was thinking it should go for less than that cause it's used....maybe 1500 at the most...

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic 1 98 ct Princess Diamond Solitare Ring by jbatey
Up a Topic Stuart Moore Camber platinum setting posted in Jewelry Design by hdog33
Older:
Down a Topic Beautiful 50 Carat Diamond Wedding Set by leslieann288
Down a Topic Hello from a long time visitor posted in Greet New Members by geriegirl