Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Jeremysgirl04

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
Jeremysgirl04 is on a distinguished road

Beautiful 1.5ct. Diamond Bridal Set
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 12-09-07 , 04:00 PM

$4,200

This is an absolutely beautiful, sparkly, attention getting ring, the pictures truely do not do it justice. My husband and I are still very happily married and this ring has brought us much goodness. The day we went to pick it out we both saw it and our jaws dropped, we literally could see it sparkle across the room, and we both knew that that was "the one" exactly like we felt about each other. We are selling it now to have some extra money for our growing family.

It is 18kt. white gold.

The engagement ring consists of a center diamond and four diamonds on the sides. Center Diamond: Shape: Round Brilliant, Clarity: SI2, Color: H, Weight: .63ct., Measurements: 5.20x5.20x3.80, Flourescence: Medium Blue, Polish: Good, Symmetry: Good, Table: 61.50%, Crown: 34 degrees, Pavilion: 44%, Culet: None, Girdle: Medium to Thick

Side Diamonds: Four Round Brilliant cut Diamonds meausuring approx. 3.0mm each for an approx. weight of .40ctw. Average clarity is SI1, Color G.

The Wedding Band consists of five Round Brilliant cut Diamonds measuring approx. 3.0mm each for an approx. weight of .50ctw. Average clarity is SI1, Color G.

The appraised value is $8747.25, I have the official document as shown in pic.

People stop me everywhere i go and comment on how beautiful this ring is.

Last edited by Jeremysgirl04 : 12-11-07 at 01:03 PM.
Attached Images
ring10.jpg Apprasial1.JPG ring2small.JPG ring1small.JPG gem report2.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Autumnlove

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Ering, and diamond pendant

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 58
Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of

Re: Beautiful Diamond Bridal Set
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 12-10-07 , 03:08 AM

is that what you guys paid for it? seems quite a bit for something way under a carat....

Old Autumnlove

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 12-10-07 , 03:17 AM

http://www.bluenile.com/design.asp?...em&set_shape=RD

I really hope this works, but this is from blue nile...matches everything you said you had it's even bigger than what you have... the diamond is also near ideal cut! I am not trying to bash your sale at all, I think it's definitely a gorgeous set!!! And believe me, I understand a growing family! But I just think at such a high price, someone could find pretty much the exact same thing for a ton less! But in all honesty, I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited by Autumnlove : 12-10-07 at 03:32 AM.
Old Jeremysgirl04

My Profile
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
Jeremysgirl04 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 12-10-07 , 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnlove
is that what you guys paid for it? seems quite a bit for something way under a carat....

Honestly, i really did not have any idea what to price it at, what do you think it would go for? were you talking about just the center diamond being under a carat? cause the whole thing is more than that, like 1.5.

Old jayrenay

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 187
jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 12-10-07 , 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremysgirl04
Honestly, i really did not have any idea what to price it at, what do you think it would go for? were you talking about just the center diamond being under a carat? cause the whole thing is more than that, like 1.5.

It is a very beautiful set! I'm sorry to see you sell it.

Unfortunately, trying to sell used rings won't bring you much money. For example, an Ideal cut AGS0 H SI2 stone can be bought new for approximately $1200 - $1300. Here is an example...

http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds_de...#grading_report

Diamonds without grading reports are going to sell for quite a bit less than one with a report. I'm assuming your diamond doesn't have one as you have listed an appraisal only. The other thing I noticed is that your diamond is facing up smaller than a .63 ct.

Here is a similar set, not nearly as pretty as yours, but it will give you an idea of how much it would cost to buy new. This one is listed for $1625...

http://www.bluenile.com/product_det...s=28&set_shape=

I hope you're able to sell it for enough to make it worth it. Good luck.

Old Autumnlove

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 12-10-07 , 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremysgirl04

yes I was just talking about the center stone....bluenile is selling that set that I showed you that is exactly like yours for around 3000....which might be at the most what you paid for it....so Im pretty sure then you would have to cut that in half to sell it here...so maybe around 1700 at the most....

Old Autumnlove

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 12-10-07 , 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrenay
It is a very beautiful set! I'm sorry to see you sell it.

Unfortunately, trying to sell used rings won't bring you much money. For example, an Ideal cut AGS0 H SI2 stone can be bought new for approximately $1200 - $1300. Here is an example...

http://www.bluenile.com/diamonds_de...#grading_report

Diamonds without grading reports are going to sell for quite a bit less than one with a report. I'm assuming your diamond doesn't have one as you have listed an appraisal only. The other thing I noticed is that your diamond is facing up smaller than a .63 ct.

Here is a similar set, not nearly as pretty as yours, but it will give you an idea of how much it would cost to buy new. This one is listed for $1625...

http://www.bluenile.com/product_det...s=28&set_shape=

I hope you're able to sell it for enough to make it worth it. Good luck.

That's the EXACT one that I was showing, except I found a center stone around what she was talking about for about $3000!

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Lab alex and diamond pendant by evilmailjeep
Up a Topic 4 mm round Amethyst Stud Earrings posted in FEEDBACK by Jan
Older:
Down a Topic 1 50 AAA Tanzanite Pear and diamond ring by Amatrine
Down a Topic New here and need info posted in JEWELRY by Xtina22083