Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old BrianKnox

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: Cordovan shoes with white socks
Visit my blog :  August?s Custom Engagement Ring Spotlight

My Feedback (21)
Feedback In: 
+18  0
Feedback Out:
+21  0

My Karma
Power: 445
BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=4446, In=260
Referrals: 23

Closeout Ring from Knox Jewelers Minneapolis
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 12-07-07 , 10:52 PM

$299

Item sold

Crazy priced well below cost.

1/2 carat round brilliant cut center diamond

Color is I
Clarity is I-1/2 diamond has been clarity enhanced (fracture filled)

Finger size 7.25 - 5.50 grams

Metal Type : 14K White gold
Side Weight : Approx .30 ct
Color / Clarity : H/I / SI
Center Stone Shown is : .50 ct (minimum weight) clarity enhanced
Diamond measures 5.30 mm diameter.

BrianKnox signature
Knox Jewelers / Minneapolis, Minnesota
Knoxrings.com 1-888-347-4493
Attached Images
1352_1_image.jpg 1352_3_image.jpg 1352_2_image.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 473
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Closeout Ring from Knox Jewelers Minneapolis
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 12-08-07 , 11:13 AM

Very pretty ring!!! Amazing price!!!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old rprimeau95

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
rprimeau95 is a jewel in the rough rprimeau95 is a jewel in the rough rprimeau95 is a jewel in the rough rprimeau95 is a jewel in the rough

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 02-05-08 , 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianKnox
Crazy priced well below cost.

1/2 carat round brilliant cut center diamond

Color is I
Clarity is I-1/2 diamond has been clarity enhanced (fracture filled)

Finger size 7.25 - 5.50 grams

Metal Type : 14K White gold
Side Weight : Approx .30 ct
Color / Clarity : H/I / SI
Center Stone Shown is : .50 ct (minimum weight) clarity enhanced
Diamond measures 5.30 mm diameter.

Hello

Do you still have this available? Can a this 7.25 size be sized down to a size 3.75 or an even 4 ? if not I am thinking getting a setting and sending it to Finger Mate where they will make the adjustable to fit me, which costs a lot more than sizing. Not sure if you have heard of Finger Mate but with them I wear a 3.5, however I can't get a 3.5 over my knuckle that is just the size where the ring sits. Please take a look at the link above to see if you think this ring can work going through finger mate if it can't be sized down to fit me. I sure hope this will work I love the style of this ring.

When you say diamond has been clarity enhanced "fracture filled" are you speaking of the center stone? I plan on removing the center stone and setting my .56 IF Princess cut what do you think? I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for the last two years as I haven't been able to find a good jeweler in my area that I trust with my IF diamond.

How wide is the band?

Please contact me and let me know ASAP,

Rabecca

Last edited by rprimeau95 : 02-05-08 at 01:24 AM.
Old BrianKnox

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (21)
Feedback In: 
+18  0
Feedback Out:
+21  0

My Karma
BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 02-05-08 , 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rprimeau95
Hello

Do you still have this available? Can a this 7.25 size be sized down to a size 3.75 or an even 4 ? ...
Rabecca

Hi Rabecca,

The ring is still available, but is not a ring that can be sized down that much.

As I have told others that have asked, I would not recommend sizing it down even one size due to the invisible set stones on the side.

Bottom line, it is a nice value in a ring if it fits your finger but not a ring that lends itself to sizing at all.

Brian

BrianKnox signature
Old rprimeau95

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
rprimeau95 is a jewel in the rough rprimeau95 is a jewel in the rough rprimeau95 is a jewel in the rough rprimeau95 is a jewel in the rough

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 02-05-08 , 10:26 AM

Quote:
Hi Rabecca,

The ring is still available, but is not a ring that can be sized down that much.

As I have told others that have asked, I would not recommend sizing it down even one size due to the invisible set stones on the side.

Bottom line, it is a nice value in a ring if it fits your finger but not a ring that lends itself to sizing at all.

Brian

I figured that much, but had to ask, well it is my understanding that Finger Mate chops off the top of the shank and then makes your size to fit as long as the stones don't run past the mark where they need to cut I will forward the picture of the ring to them and ask them if all is good I want it.

thanks
Rabecca

Old rprimeau95

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 02-05-08 , 10:47 AM

Quote:
Hi Rabecca,

Brian

Back called Finger mate and they said can't work from the 7 to 3.5 bummer tears, Do you customize rings that size ? a size 4? thanks

Old BrianKnox

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (21)
Feedback In: 
+18  0
Feedback Out:
+21  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 02-07-08 , 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rprimeau95
Back called Finger mate and they said can't work from the 7 to 3.5 bummer tears, Do you customize rings that size ? a size 4? thanks

Hi,

Yes we do.

Here is a link to our custom design quote page:

custom design quote

Brian

BrianKnox signature
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: wanting a mother's ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 60
Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 02-12-08 , 06:59 PM

I was wondering if possible to size it up to a size 8 TIA.

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Old BrianKnox

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (21)
Feedback In: 
+18  0
Feedback Out:
+21  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 02-12-08 , 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisamom
I was wondering if possible to size it up to a size 8 TIA.

You could probably find someone to do it.

In a pinch, you could probably have someone file out the inside to make up the extra amount.

We wouldn't ,we are already loosing money on it ... and If we sized it and the invisible setting disappeared ... I would have to

Brian

BrianKnox signature
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of Lisamom has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 02-12-08 , 07:26 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. I aways wanted a white gold e ring as mine is in yellow gold. I thought it was worth a shot to ask.

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 02-12-08 , 08:00 PM

Try to edit my post above but wouldn't let me.

Edit to add that I am driving myself bonkers wondering if a 7.25 would fit me LOL!!! I think I have an old ring that is a 7 from highschool and it fits okay. Thinking of going to a jewelry store just to try on a 7.25 to see how it feels.

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 02-13-08 , 10:28 AM

posting to let Knox know that I am having computer problems at home and it's best to contact me via telephone at this point. I don't know how long I will be without internet access, but hopefully not long.

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 02-13-08 , 11:04 AM

Lisa, I bet your local jeweler could add some "sizing balls" on the inside of the band. That way it would fit a little more snug....hopefully more like a 7.......and then you wouldn't have to worry about sizing it, and take the chance that some of those Princess stones might fall out.

I also have an antique ruby ring that has a strip of metal attached to the inside of the shank, making the ring smaller. I don't know exactly what it's called, and I don't know if jewelers use these anymore, but you might consider that also.

Good luck.

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
~Andy Rooney
Old BrianKnox

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (21)
Feedback In: 
+18  0
Feedback Out:
+21  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 02-13-08 , 12:35 PM

Hi Lisa,

I saw the email, Don't worry.

I won't do anything with the ring, I'll wait to hear from you.

Brian

BrianKnox signature
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 02-14-08 , 10:42 PM

Thanks, I'm still interested in the ring. I tried on 7.25 at my local jewelers and it fit. So, how do we do this thing?

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Last edited by Lisamom : 02-14-08 at 10:43 PM.
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 02-14-08 , 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyandSexy
Lisa, I bet your local jeweler could add some "sizing balls" on the inside of the band. That way it would fit a little more snug....hopefully more like a 7.......and then you wouldn't have to worry about sizing it, and take the chance that some of those Princess stones might fall out.

I also have an antique ruby ring that has a strip of metal attached to the inside of the shank, making the ring smaller. I don't know exactly what it's called, and I don't know if jewelers use these anymore, but you might consider that also.

Good luck.

Amy

Thanks, but I wear a size 8. I tried on a 7.25 today and I could still wear it without changing the size.

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Old BrianKnox

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (21)
Feedback In: 
+18  0
Feedback Out:
+21  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 02-14-08 , 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisamom
So, how do we do this thing?

Hi Lisa,

You can call us during business hours to order by telephone, 10:30-6:00

1-888-347-4493

or here is a link to order online:

ring

Brian

BrianKnox signature
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 02-14-08 , 11:30 PM

Thanks I will call tomorrow. I like doing the over the phone thing much better than over the putter LOL.

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Old BrianKnox

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (21)
Feedback In: 
+18  0
Feedback Out:
+21  0

My Karma

Thumbs Up      SOLD
Quote this post and reply to it Post#19 @ 02-15-08 , 06:07 PM

System Message: Item has been sold to Lisamom. The seller has left the following feedback on the sale:

Lisa was a joy to do business with.

BrianKnox signature
Old Londongirl

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Gorgeous engagement ring

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 82
Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute Londongirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#20 @ 02-15-08 , 06:13 PM

Oooh! Congrats Lisa - remember to post some pics

Londongirl signature
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Thumbs Up      Buyer Feedback
Quote this post and reply to it Post#21 @ 02-18-08 , 12:23 PM

System Message: The buyer has left the following feedback on this sale:

Received the ring this morning and it is beautiful! Looks just like the pictures posted and I am very happy.

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#22 @ 02-20-08 , 11:06 AM

Congrats Lisa!! I'm glad the size worked out for you! That was a smokin' deal, on a very pretty ring! I'd love to see a handshot or two....if you get a sec.

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
~Andy Rooney
Old Lisamom

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#23 @ 02-21-08 , 09:09 AM

Amy, It's sunny here today so I will try to get a hand shot.

Lisamom signature
Lisa

ds Nathaniel 10-15-01
dd Gabrielle 5-14-03
Read Messages in: FEEDBACK All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic 18k sapphire ring w trillion diamonds by deorwine
Up a Topic looking for an engagement ring posted in DIAMONDS by dannib
Older:
Down a Topic Pink Champagne OEC Art Deco Ring by pinkbow
Down a Topic 1 2 ct diamond bridal set posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by dustyrhodes38