Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old Alexgem7777

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Collection
Items Listed: 9

My Karma
Power: 65
Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future

Tree of Life Ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 12-05-07 , 08:54 PM

This is my favorite ring. It is very old and is 18k White and Yellow Gold with Rubies, Sapphires, and Old Mine Cut Diamonds. Any info on the style would be appreciated. No gold stamping or makers mark.

Thanks,
Lisa

Attached Images
noah and ring 029.jpg noah and ring 019.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 474
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tree of Life Ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 12-06-07 , 10:02 AM

I've never seen anything like it! Very unique looking!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old CaneyQueen

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 51
CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 05-05-09 , 12:45 AM

Wow! I just ran across your post, I'm new. That ring is gorgeous! Makes me think Arabian nights. Has a middle eastern flair in some way to me. Is there a meaning to the design in the middle? Reminds me of designs in India.

Old Alexgem7777

My Profile
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Collection
Items Listed: 9

My Karma
Power: 65
Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 05-06-09 , 05:43 PM

Indian designs are fabulous. I really like the use of 22k gold that I have seen. So buttery and they just glow. I have an acquaintance from India who has a roughly 8 carat pink tourmaline in 22k yellow gold. I almost ripped his finger off to see it. Talk about drool. lol

This ring symbolized heaven and earth and how we (the living) are connected. We are rooted in the here now- as we grow and reach to the heavens. Thanks for admiring it. It has the same wheat pattern on the sides of the ring that my E-ring has. Very common in antique rings.

I am going to check out your E-ring now.

Lisa

Old CaneyQueen

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 51
CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 05-09-09 , 11:37 PM

uh-oh... I don't have any pics up yet! sorry, I'll get to work on that

Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic assoverteacups a few rings by assoverteacups
Up a Topic Requesting an identify of this Amulet Necklace posted in Antique and Estate Jewelry by GottMitUns
Older:
Down a Topic Art Deco Repro Solitaire w 1 carat CZ by LittleGreyKitte
Down a Topic I need information on this one time regular s beautiful Sapphire Ring posted in GEMSTONES by ntpf