Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old TBetti

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma
Power: 77
TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute

Art Deco Platinum 2.12 Ct Round Diamond Solitaire Ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 12-02-07 , 12:31 PM

$6,600

Item sold

THIS GORGEOUS ART DECO RING IS BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED IN SOLID 18K YELLOW GOLD WITH A 950 PLATINUM GALLERY (TOP HALF OF RING). THE RING FEATURES ONE (1) NATURAL UNENHANCED 2.12 CARAT TRANSITIONAL ROUND BRILLIANT CUT NATURAL DIAMOND THAT GRADES SI2 (EYE CLEAN) AND K COLOR!!!!!!!!! THE DIAMOND HAS 'FAINT' BLUE FLOURESCENSE CAUSING IT TO APPEAR AN 'I' COLOR!!!

IT IS A SIZE 6.5 AND EASILY SIZABLE!

THE CUT IS A MORSE TRANSITIONAL CUT - AND COMBINED WITH THE SETTING -- DATES THIS RING TO THE 1930'S!!! THE CENTER STONE IS EGL CERTIFIED AND IS INSCRIBED WITH THE CERTIFICATE NUMBER ~ EGL US48196401D ~ ON THE DIAMONDS GIRDLE!!!

THERE ARE THREE (3) .05 CT EACH NATURAL MARQUISE CUT DIAMONDS FLANKING EACH SIDE OF THE CENTER DIAMOND THAT ARE GRADED SI1-2 IN CLARITY AND G-H COLOR!!!!!

TOTAL DIAMOND WEIGHT IS 2.42 CARATS!!! GRAM WEIGHT IS 4.0 GRAMS.

THERE IS A LIGHT ETCHING AT THE EDGES OF THE MARQUISE THAT ADD JUST THE PERFECT ART DECO TOUCH!!!

THIS IS AN ACTUAL PERIOD PIECE, NOT A REPRODUCTION!!!! IT WOULD EASILY RETAIL FOR OVER $18,000.00!!!!!!!!!

THE RING WILL COME TO YOU IN PRISTINE CONDITION WITH ORIGINAL EGL PAPERWORK FOR THE CENTER DIAMOND!!!

THESE ARE 100% EARTH MINED DIAMONDS AND NOT ENCHANCED IN ANY WAY!!!

Insured USPS Registered shipping is $15.00 and I will accept Paypal, BidPay, check or money order. Thank you... Tami

Last edited by TBetti : 12-06-07 at 02:06 AM.
Attached Images
dsc05630 (2).jpg dsc05649 (3).jpg dsc05641 (2).jpg dsc05627 (2).jpg dsc05636 (2).jpg 100_3939.JPG dsc05631 (2).jpg DSC02149.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Autumnlove

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Ering, and diamond pendant

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 59
Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of Autumnlove has much to be proud of

Re: Art Deco Platinum 2.12 Ct Round Diamond Solitaire Ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 12-03-07 , 02:55 PM

thats an awesome price!!!

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma
TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 12-03-07 , 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnlove

I thought so I hate to part with this one!!! I love the transitional cuts... that's what sold this to me Tami

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 12-03-07 , 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnlove

If anyone wants more photos... I have tons of them..just let me know (I have some very nice ones on the finger!!)...Tami

Old jayrenay

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 188
jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 12-03-07 , 07:19 PM

That ring is stunning!!!!!!

Old kentville

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 91
kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 12-03-07 , 10:29 PM

Gorgeous ring!!

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 12-03-07 , 11:00 PM

Thank you...thank you...thank you I think it is just lovely!!! Tami

Old alex88

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (3)
Feedback In: 
+3  0
Feedback Out:
+3  0

My Karma
Power: 75
alex88 is a jewel in the rough alex88 is a jewel in the rough alex88 is a jewel in the rough

I love it!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 12-04-07 , 02:52 PM

what are the mm dimensions of the center stone?

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 472
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 12-04-07 , 08:41 PM

OMG that ring is to die for!!! The diamond is STUNNING & the setting is sooooo pretty.......I really love those prongs!

The price seems really nice too!

Sorry you have to part with it......but somebody is going to be a very lucky lady!!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 12-04-07 , 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBetti
Thank you...thank you...thank you I think it is just lovely!!! Tami

Hi. It is 8.50mm x 8.49mm x 4.82mm...Tami

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 12-04-07 , 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyandSexy
OMG that ring is to die for!!! The diamond is STUNNING & the setting is sooooo pretty.......I really love those prongs!

The price seems really nice too!

Sorry you have to part with it......but somebody is going to be a very lucky lady!!

Amy

I know whoever gets it is going to LOVE it I love the setting and the marquise work perfect on the sides the way they 'hug' the center Tami

Old purewater

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
purewater is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 12-06-07 , 12:56 AM

Quote:
If anyone wants more photos... I have tons of them..just let me know (I have some very nice ones on the finger!!)...Tami

Could you post some pics with it on your finger?

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 12-06-07 , 02:04 AM

Just give me a minute Tami

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 12-06-07 , 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purewater
Could you post some pics with it on your finger?

Since I can only post eight... I will switch the 'finger shot' (lol) daily Tami

Old Larissa

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 73
Larissa has a brilliant future Larissa has a brilliant future Larissa has a brilliant future Larissa has a brilliant future Larissa has a brilliant future Larissa has a brilliant future Larissa has a brilliant future Larissa has a brilliant future Larissa has a brilliant future Larissa has a brilliant future Larissa has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 12-06-07 , 09:23 AM

This is an amazing ring - I just wish I could afford it (and that DH would be okay with my switching out my e-ring but that's a whole other story!).

It's beautiful, truly beautiful.

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 12-06-07 , 09:48 AM

Tami, I love the handshot you added! It looks HUGE on the finger, and so lively & sparkly! What an awesome cut diamond!!!

Amy

P.S. I think you can add more than 8 pictures if you want to. Just add them thru another post in this thread.....not your first post. You can only add 8 PER POST. Just click on "go advanced" & add more in another post to this thread. I'm sure we'd all love to see more pics. I WOULD!!!!

FoxyandSexy signature
~Andy Rooney
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 12-06-07 , 09:50 AM

That sounds like a pain to change your original pics daily, but if you want to, you can.

Just trying to help!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
~Andy Rooney
Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 12-09-07 , 01:58 PM

Sold!! I said my 'goodbyes' yesterday (it was so sad... Of course, they have an inspection period.... but I am confident the new owner will LOVE it!!! Thank you all for your input Merry Christmas and Happy Hanuakka to all

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#19 @ 12-09-07 , 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyandSexy
That sounds like a pain to change your original pics daily, but if you want to, you can.

Just trying to help!

Amy

Amy,
I forgot to say thank you... I thought I did that... must have got side tracked looking at your BEAUTIFUL rings!!! Anyway, thank you Tami

Old jayrenay

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 188
jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#20 @ 12-09-07 , 02:01 PM

Quote:
Sold!! I said my 'goodbyes' yesterday (it was so sad... Of course, they have an inspection period.... but I am confident the new owner will LOVE it!!! Thank you all for your input Merry Christmas and Happy Hanuakka to all

Oh, I'm happy for you, but very sad for myself. I've thought often about how well this ring would look on my finger.

Congratualtions!

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#21 @ 12-09-07 , 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa
This is an amazing ring - I just wish I could afford it (and that DH would be okay with my switching out my e-ring but that's a whole other story!).

It's beautiful, truly beautiful.

Thank you...thank you

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#22 @ 12-09-07 , 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrenay
Oh, I'm happy for you, but very sad for myself. I've thought often about how well this ring would look on my finger.

Congratualtions!

I hated to see it go It is gorgeous...everywhere I went it was an 'eye magnet'...lol...lol. I am SO happy for the new owner and am very excited for her to put it on her finger The first day I had it I couldn't take my eyes off it...lol... you know...taking it in every type of lighting I could....lol...making a special trip to Publix for those lights...lol. I just love big transitional diamonds!! Well thank you again!! Tami

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#23 @ 12-11-07 , 10:08 AM

Wow, that sold FAST!! Very lucky new owner indeed!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
~Andy Rooney
Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Thumbs Up      SOLD
Quote this post and reply to it Post#24 @ 12-19-07 , 03:31 PM

System Message: Item has been sold to Rgib13. The seller has left the following feedback on the sale:

Buyer was wonderful Perfect transaction - Happy Holiday's Tami

Old Rgib13

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 0