Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old tcase10

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
tcase10 is on a distinguished road

1.07 CTW Engagement Ring, 14k yellow gold
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 11-26-07 , 05:33 PM

$750

I have a 1.07 carat Stunning Diamond Engagement Ring. Ask her to marry you with this sparkling engagement ring! The center boasts a 0.54 carat round brilliant diamond that is G-H color and I1 clarity. Some natural imperfections can be seen in this diamond if you are trying to look for them. On each side of the stone are baguette diamonds that stretch down the side of the band. On the profile of the ring there are also single cut diamonds so this ring sparkles from every angle! There are 16 baguette diamonds and 28 single cut diamonds that equal 0.53 carats giving this ring a grand total of 1.07 carats. The side diamonds are G-H color and Si2-Si3 clarity goods. The stones are set in 14k yellow gold and the ring weighs 4.3 grams. The ring is currently a size 7 and is sizeable.

Attached Images
side.jpg finger.jpg top.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old tcase10

My Profile
Years:

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 1

My Karma
tcase10 is on a distinguished road

Anniversary
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 11-30-07 , 12:07 AM

This would make a great anniversary ring.

Old ericjo12

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
ericjo12 can only hope to improve

Re: 1.07 CTW Engagement Ring, 14k yellow gold
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 01-09-08 , 05:22 PM

this is a beatiful ring just one suggestion though, you should get it certified by a lab ( GIA is prefered by most people) but, really, its a great ring

Old Mom2Pat

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 59
Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 01-09-08 , 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericjo12
this is a beatiful ring just one suggestion though, you should get it certified by a lab ( GIA is prefered by most people) but, really, its a great ring

Ericjo, although it is true that most people prefer a GIA report to go along with their diamond purchase, I really do not think it is necessary in this case and merely a waste of money for this seller to have the stone unmounted (at a cost), shipped to GIA (at a cost), along with the GIA fees in order to get a GIA report on a stone that is less than 1 carat and is being offered for a short amount of money. This will be a waste of both the sellers time and money, IMO. If that was the case, the seller could reduce his asking price by the amount that will be spent on the above, and I am sure the ring will sell quickly.

Old taylormillgirl

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (3)
Feedback In: 
+3  0
Feedback Out:
+3  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 86
taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 01-09-08 , 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Pat
Ericjo, although it is true that most people prefer a GIA report to go along with their diamond purchase, I really do not think it is necessary in this case and merely a waste of money for this seller to have the stone unmounted (at a cost), shipped to GIA (at a cost), along with the GIA fees in order to get a GIA report on a stone that is less than 1 carat and is being offered for a short amount of money. This will be a waste of both the sellers time and money, IMO. If that was the case, the seller could reduce his asking price by the amount that will be spent on the above, and I am sure the ring will sell quickly.

Eh, you're wasting your time. Ericjo has been randomly regurgitating weird advice for about a week now. We have no idea what his/her motives are.

Old Mom2Pat

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 59
Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of Mom2Pat has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 01-09-08 , 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormillgirl
Eh, you're wasting your time. Ericjo has been randomly regurgitating weird advice for about a week now. We have no idea what his/her motives are.

Motives, that's a good question. Have you ever noticed that their comments are all the same as the previous posts using similar but different words and giving the same advice. It drives me crazy.

Happy New Year TaylorMill. Do you still have the OEC ring?

Sharon

Old jayrenay

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 188
jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 01-10-08 , 01:35 AM

Quote:

ROFL!!! That has got to be some of the worst advice I've ever heard!! LOL Ericjo, I have some advice -- get a clue!

Old taylormillgirl

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (3)
Feedback In: 
+3  0
Feedback Out:
+3  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 86
taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute taylormillgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 01-10-08 , 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Pat
Motives, that's a good question. Have you ever noticed that their comments are all the same as the previous posts using similar but different words and giving the same advice. It drives me crazy.

Happy New Year TaylorMill. Do you still have the OEC ring?

Sharon

Happy New Year to you as well. I do still have the ring, and I LOVE IT!

Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 209
DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 01-10-08 , 07:53 AM

It's no use, ladies: I've told this dude/dudette the same stuff before, in another post (cuz it's driving ME INSANE!!!), but I have a feeling we should start a thread to lure him/her in there and <ROWR> POUNCE!!! He/she has a VERY BAD HABIT of criticizing and then not ever coming back to that thread; almost like he/she is trying to jack up his/her number of posts and for no other reason. I wrote to him/her in the "Princess Cut BEAUTY" thread in the classifieds.

DesiLu signature
"I DON'T KNOW YOU!!....THAT'S MY PURSE!! <kick>" --Bobby Hill, while taking a women's self-defense class. (King of the Hill)
Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute DesiLu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 01-10-08 , 07:55 AM

I finally just left him/her some bad karma; see if that helps, since he/she is obviously clueless to what's going on around him/her.

DesiLu signature
"I DON'T KNOW YOU!!....THAT'S MY PURSE!! <kick>" --Bobby Hill, while taking a women's self-defense class. (King of the Hill)
Old ericjo12

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
ericjo12 can only hope to improve

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 01-11-08 , 09:48 PM

you know you guys are the people insane. not only you get into other peoples business you people are rude... DesiL u if you think your so " cool" i have a news flash for you your not. dont get into other peoples businesses just like you would peobably not want other people getting into your business. and as for the rest of you, just go find a life cuz you guys are just followers you cannot think for yourself and you will never get anywhere in life and its not my fault that you guys have problems that you get mad when i tell you the truth........

Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 01-11-08 , 10:20 PM

We're the followers?! LOL LOL!

We can't think for ourselves? Who's the one who re-re-re-repeats what others post? We have no clue what you're even here for, NEWBIE! Since YOU know so much (about people's bad picture-posting skills and GIA certs, or lack thereof) why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? Oh, because it's none of our business!

Guess what?....Newsflash for YOU: THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, which means once you post, not only does it become *our* business, it becomes THE ENTIRE WORLDWIDE WEB'S business! Don't believe me?...Google your username!

Don't want people in your business?...DON'T POST!!

DesiLu signature
Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 01-11-08 , 10:23 PM

Oh, by the way: most of us are already exactly where we want to be in life...great career, successful, extremely physically-fit and highly happy! Thanks for your concern, though!

DesiLu signature
Old DandiAndi

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 113
DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 01-11-08 , 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiLu
Oh, by the way: most of us are already exactly where we want to be in life...great career, successful, extremely physically-fit and highly happy! Thanks for your concern, though!

Plus you're dang hot, girl!!

DandiAndi signature
*~*~* Andrea *~*~*

Thought for the day:

"If a man is standing in the forest talking, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?"

(As quoted by my darling hubby )
Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 01-11-08 , 11:16 PM

Oh, WOW....Thanks, Andrea!! <blushing>

DesiLu signature
Old jayrenay

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 01-12-08 , 12:08 AM

Quote:
you know you guys are the people insane. not only you get into other peoples business you people are rude... DesiL u if you think your so " cool" i have a news flash for you your not. dont get into other peoples businesses just like you would peobably not want other people getting into your business. and as for the rest of you, just go find a life cuz you guys are just followers you cannot think for yourself and you will never get anywhere in life and its not my fault that you guys have problems that you get mad when i tell you the truth........

I think you're cool DesiLu!!

We are officially the "people insane"!! Anyone else care to join?

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma
Power: 77
TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 01-12-08 , 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrenay
I think you're cool DesiLu!!

Count me in......I want to be an insane people Since I have no life and have nothing better to do that sounds like fun

DesiLU...I am officially giving you another cool (and beautiful) vote

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma
TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute TBetti has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 01-12-08 , 04:31 AM

Quote:

And I thought you were just a monotone computer...what was I thinking...your a genius...silly me

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

One more thing
Quote this post and reply to it Post#19 @ 01-12-08 , 04:46 AM

TCase10...your ring is very pretty..the setting is lovely... good luck with your sale Tami

Old DandiAndi

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 113
DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#20 @ 01-12-08 , 04:55 AM

Can I be a nutbag too!?!?!

DandiAndi signature
*~*~* Andrea *~*~*

Thought for the day:

"If a man is standing in the forest talking, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?"

(As quoted by my darling hubby )
Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#21 @ 01-12-08 , 05:18 AM

We need a leader...a leader of the people insane...you know, since we can't think for ourselves. Any nominations?

Old TBetti

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (6)
Feedback In: 
+6  0
Feedback Out:
+6  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#22 @ 01-12-08 , 05:20 AM

But I do not think Ericjo12 should be our leader...even if they are the most qualified...

Old DesiLu

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#23 @ 01-12-08 , 10:19 AM

Ohhhh, whom should we nominate for our leader?! After all, it's not only a great compliment to be thought of as "cool" (when I read that Ericjo wrote that; I must confess, I thought of The Fonz and I thought that's the ultimate compliment, the "bot" actually calling ME "cool"---after all, it's not me who said I thought I was cool, it's he-she-it that said it!!) but it's also a great compliment to be thought of as hot! WOO-HOO!

Hmmm....so many great choices for leader...but definitely not Ericjo, I have to agree with TBetti!! Spelling and grammar are definitely NOT a virtue within that GIA-certified bot! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!

Oh, gosh, I just realized something; that post was meant to HURT us!! Wow, and we're not hurt?! How DARE WE NOT LET IT BOTHER US!! Could it be because it, firstly, made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER, and, secondly, because the "he-she bot" is the one that's the broken record and keeps repeating what others say?! Hmmm, I'll have to re-re-rethink this one!

DesiLu signature
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 472
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#24 @ 01-12-08 , 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrenay

Count me in too!!!

I vote DesiLu to be our fearless leader!

Desi, I always get such a good laugh reading your posts!!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old jayrenay

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#25 @ 01-12-08 , 12:35 PM

Woohoo, we have a club! Another vote for Desi as our way cool leader. I'd say not everyone can join though. You must pass these requirements...

Think your cool.
Get into other people's business.
Need a life.
Are followers.
And most importantly -- Don't repeat, re-repeat, re re-peat, re re re-peat, re re re re-peat other's posts.

Did I miss any?

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Rose quartz with star 6 rays by giakhanh
Up a Topic Used OGI posted in DIAMONDS by IdealC
Older:
Down a Topic Diamond Piaget Cocktail Ring by Nonna
Down a Topic Long time lurker finally joins posted in Greet New Members by luvsallgems