Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old agapitor

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
agapitor is on a distinguished road

network jeweler's products
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 11-03-07 , 04:27 PM

hi everyone,

Despite having posted several threads I'm fairly new to this forum and forums in general. I really appreciate everyone's input with my inquiries as they have helped tremendously in my quest of finding the perfect ring and diamond for my anniversary. So I've taken someone's advice and visited some of the network jeweler's website and found an amazing diamond that is the best value so far. But as I'm fairly new to the whole diamond/jewelry scene, I'm not sure whether it really is as good as I think it appears. Is it o.k to confirm with you guys if that is the case or is that a faux pas and may be offensive to the jeweler on the network.

thanks again..

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: 2.01 ct Round brilliant diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 362
maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=263, In=0

Re: network jeweler's products
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 11-03-07 , 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agapitor
hi everyone,

Despite having posted several threads I'm fairly new to this forum and forums in general. I really appreciate everyone's input with my inquiries as they have helped tremendously in my quest of finding the perfect ring and diamond for my anniversary. So I've taken someone's advice and visited some of the network jeweler's website and found an amazing diamond that is the best value so far. But as I'm fairly new to the whole diamond/jewelry scene, I'm not sure whether it really is as good as I think it appears. Is it o.k to confirm with you guys if that is the case or is that a faux pas and may be offensive to the jeweler on the network.

thanks again..

I think it would be oK to post the specs and potential mounting .After all we do it for everyone else.
When I was looking for a Canary ( yellow ) diamond I posted that I had found one with one of our network jewelers and lots of the members shared my journey and wait for the finished product. They were just as happy when it arrived and asked about the progress during the production.
I believe our network jewelers are tops and I am certain if you found something you love , we would all love to see it too.
OK now I am awaiting pictures please.

maven signature
Don't ask for my opinion unless you really want to hear it~ Maven
Last edited by maven : 11-03-07 at 10:27 PM.
Old agapitor

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
agapitor is on a distinguished road

Re: network jeweler's products
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 11-04-07 , 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven
I think it would be oK to post the specs and potential mounting .After all we do it for everyone else.
When I was looking for a Canary ( yellow ) diamond I posted that I had found one with one of our network jewelers and lots of the members shared my journey and wait for the finished product. They were just as happy when it arrived and asked about the progress during the production.
I believe our network jewelers are tops and I am certain if you found something you love , we would all love to see it too.
OK now I am awaiting pictures please.

hi Maven,

thanks so much. Everyone is so nice in this forum and very supportive I am really looking forward to the day I can post the final product and wear in on my finger of course. I've posted a diamond I found online on another thread and just waiting for some feedback. thanks again.

Read Messages in: Getting the most out of this forum All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Help by gehnabazaar
Up a Topic Good Price For Asscher Diamond posted in DIAMONDS by jiffer
Older:
Down a Topic info by agapitor
Down a Topic Cj1957 posted in Greet New Members by CJ1957