Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old djhenry51

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
djhenry51 is on a distinguished road

LADIES ENGAGEMENT RING (2.15 ct center stone) in WHITE GOLD
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 10-07-07 , 04:47 PM

$13,125

ARE YOU FRUGAL BUT WANT THE BEST? IS SHE?- If so, then you will appreciate this opportunity. My daughter is selling a stunningly beautiful Ladies Diamond and White Gold Engagement Ring. Trust me, you can't miss this ring from across the room! Retailed for $26,299 when purchased and appraised. Asking $13,150, that's half of what her soon to be x-husband paid for it!

The 40 Side Diamonds include .56 cts of Round cut diamonds and .85 cts of Princess cut diamonds with a 2.15 ct Marquise cut center diamond bringing the total carrot weight of this ring to 3.56 ct. The stones are mounted in a 16 gram white gold ring. The diamonds are J color SI–2.

The engagement ring is in like new condition and is being sold by a private owner. The ring is being held and on display for insurance purposes at R&R Jewelry where it may be seen during normal business hours. R & R Jewelry located at 3950 S. Carrier Pkwy., #130 Grand Prairie, TX 75052. 972-264-3012 and ask for Randy. He is an old friend and has no interest in the ring so he will be able to give you his professional opinion as to value. Randy is a well respected jeweler and jewelry maker in the area. Questions email me or call Jen's dad Doug at 214-325-9360

Attached Images
DSCN0033-7.JPG DSCN0032-7.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Jacksonville Princess Cut 1 36ct G VVS2 by speders69us
Up a Topic Good Help is Hard to Find posted in Chit Chat by BrianKnox
Older:
Down a Topic 1 01 ct Pear shaped Diamond Engagement Ring REDUCED 10 4 07 by PSUPef2k
Down a Topic Jewelry Swap posted in JEWELRY by AlexisS