Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old SBelle

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 75
SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold

My little collection (so far) :)
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 06-17-07 , 04:57 PM

Here's my little collection on the hand. I took one inside and a few outside because some rings look different in different lighting. I have the most difficult time with getting a good shot of my engagement ring - it's so beautiful and sparkly, but it just doesn't want to show off for the camera!

Attached Images
upclose inside.jpg outside.jpg flowerpot.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old widget

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 86
widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold
Referrals: 1

Re: My little collection (so far) :)
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 06-17-07 , 10:29 PM

Wow, SBelle!!!!! That's not what I'd call a 'little collection'! LOL

Hmmm...let's see...what are my favorites...

I love the sweet little flower by-pass ring, the honking sapphire (?) with the EC sides, the big five stone ring, the one with ruby marquises (?)...the star sapphire...

Oh, heck... I love 'em all! What the bezelled pinkish EC? And what's going on on your pinky? Are they antiques?

BTW..I LOVE your wedding set...among my favorite styles: solitaire, plain slightly wider bands...perfect!

Thanks for sharing!

widget

Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 06-17-07 , 10:45 PM

Thanks Widget!!

The bezel EC is actually an amethyst (my birthstone).

The little sapphire flower bypass was my law school graduation gift from my parents.

Yes, the honking one is a sapphire - my 5th anniversary gift from my husband.

The ones on the pinky are a little wedding set that looks like my grandmother's rings, though hers is very worn now (she gave it to me for my wedding - I should take pics of that too).

Some of the rings are old, and some just look older.

The eternity band just above my wedding set has an inscription from 1936, but is probably a bit older. The little four diamond band above is 1940s-50s. The oval sapphire has OEC diamonds around and dates from about 1915. The top forefinger diamond cluster has an OEC center but the rest of the ring is 1950s. The sapphire flower bypass is also older, but I am not sure how old.

I love my wedding set too, though my husband has recently agreed that I can get a two carat diamond for our 10th anniversary. I will probably have that set into my engagement ring and will use the current diamond as the center in a three-stone. I have a few years to plan since our 7th anniversary is next month. I'm getting a pink sapphire ring from Knox Diamonds for that special event - I can't wait!!

Old neo125

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Blue Sapphire

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 72
neo125 has a brilliant future neo125 has a brilliant future neo125 has a brilliant future neo125 has a brilliant future neo125 has a brilliant future neo125 has a brilliant future neo125 has a brilliant future neo125 has a brilliant future neo125 has a brilliant future neo125 has a brilliant future neo125 has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 08-26-07 , 11:44 PM

wow, i can tell someone loves jewelry and sapphires!

Old irish

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 480
irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=255, In=1

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 08-27-07 , 10:10 AM

Oh I missed this... they are so pretty SBelle. And Happy Anniversary!

irish signature
LOVE is a commitment not a feeling. author unknown

Support U.S. gem cutters and jewelry manufacturers
Old evilmailjeep

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Sunblock

My Feedback (13)
Feedback In: 
+12  0
Feedback Out:
+13  0

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 7

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 158
evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 08-27-07 , 10:17 AM

Very very nice collection, what is the bezel set round, pretty please?

evilmailjeep signature
BJ

DT's living breathing 'redneck'
Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Thanks so much!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 08-27-07 , 07:28 PM

I do really love sapphires. There's hardly a sapphire ring out there that I don't love and want for my own. I've attached a few pics of the pink sapphire ring I got for my anniversary from the other thread - it turned out perfectly and I find I am wearing it all the time now. I have gotten tons of compliments.

Attached Images
DSC01279[1].JPG 3[1].jpg

Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 08-27-07 , 07:31 PM

You can tell which picture was taken by a professional (the guys at Knox) and which one was taken by me in my yard. My picture doesn't do the ring justice.

Evilmailjeep: The large round bezel set ring in the hand picture above is a smoke quartz. We got it in Germany last year. I have found that Europeans are far more interested in modern jewelry styles, while the American trend appears to be going back to antique styles. I like both.

Old evilmailjeep

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Sunblock

My Feedback (13)
Feedback In: 
+12  0
Feedback Out:
+13  0

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 7

My Collection

My Karma
evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 08-27-07 , 07:59 PM

For a yard shot, you get the details pretty well, lovely ring!

evilmailjeep signature
BJ

DT's living breathing 'redneck'
Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 08-27-07 , 10:06 PM

Thanks. The pink sapphire looks so different in sunlight vs. low light vs. flourescent light - it's really an amazing stone. Also, the ring is unlike anything else that I had in terms of style and I really like the variety. My husband likes very simple styles, so most of my rings are pretty simple and classic, and for this one I decided I wanted to go a little outside our normal zone. He came over to my way of thinking and now he loves this style.

Old Catmom

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: My very own ball of sunshine!

My Feedback (8)
Feedback In: 
+8  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Karma
Power: 135
Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 08-28-07 , 09:45 AM

Yummm, gorgeous collection!!! Of course I especially love the sapphires!

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 474
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 08-28-07 , 10:38 AM

Oooooh, what a FABULOUS ring collection you have!!

I am just DROOLING over all your sapphire rings!!

I wanna come & play in your jewelry box!!

Amy

Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 08-28-07 , 10:30 PM

Thanks so much! I love rings more than any other kind of jewelry. And I love blue sapphires more than almost anything else. Sapphire is my mother's birthstone and when I was little I used to wish that I had been born in September so I could have that as my birthstone and then I would have a reason to buy it.

I did get purply-blue tanzanite earrings from Knox earlier this year when I stopped by one day after I'd been eyeing them for a long time, and they have become a staple of my jewelry wardrobe. I just don't trust myself with tanzanites in rings, even though I am pretty gentle with my jewelry. The risk of breakage just seems much higher with tanzanites. In earrings they are perfect. Oooh, I'll have to get my earring collection together for a little picture sometime soon too. I don't have nearly as many great pairs of earrings as I do rings, but I'm coming along fairly well in that department.

Old poshpepper

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Yellow Sapphire

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Collection

My Karma
poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 08-29-07 , 01:22 PM

Wow, you have a stunning collection, and from one sapphire lover to another, I understand what you mean when you say you want them all!
Rings are by far my favorite form of jewelry too... I don't have as nice a collection as you do, but hopefully one day

Thanks for sharing, your sapphire rings are to die for!!!! So yummy!!!!

poshpepper signature
**Everything Happens for a Reason**
Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 08-29-07 , 11:14 PM

Posh - I am drooling over your yellow sapphire ring in that gorgeous setting. I'm so tempted by yellow sapphires and the light fancy yellow diamonds these days. I don't actually look good in yellow, but I'm thinking that on the hand they would look just fine!

Old poshpepper

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Yellow Sapphire

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Collection

My Karma
poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 08-30-07 , 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBelle
Posh - I am drooling over your yellow sapphire ring in that gorgeous setting. I'm so tempted by yellow sapphires and the light fancy yellow diamonds these days. I don't actually look good in yellow, but I'm thinking that on the hand they would look just fine!

Thanks! My skin-tone looks horrible in yellow also, I never wear the color in clothing, but you are right, on the hand you cant tell. I think on the hand it looks great!

poshpepper signature
**Everything Happens for a Reason**
Old Ragemanchoo

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Great big YG lion ring.

My Karma
Power: 95
Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future
Hits: Out=735, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 10-03-07 , 07:52 PM

NICE rings I want that big blue sapphire!

I was wondering, the diamond ring at the end of your index finger, is that an antique?

Thanks,
Ryan

Old mira

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: ruby diamond bypass ring by m.e.

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 123
mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=0, In=2

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 10-03-07 , 08:38 PM

I love that pink sapphire! The setting is amazing to, really loveley!

Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#19 @ 10-03-07 , 08:43 PM

Ragemanchoo - The top index finger ring is a 1950s piece, but the middle stone is an OEC, believed to be taken from a much earlier setting. That is one of my favorite rings. None of the diamonds are very large by themselves, but the whole ring is a really beautiful big stunner as the stones are arranged together.

Old Ragemanchoo

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#20 @ 10-06-07 , 12:30 AM

I like the pink sapphire ring, too!!

Last edited by Ragemanchoo : 10-06-07 at 12:31 AM.
Old Alexgem7777

My Profile
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Collection
Items Listed: 9

My Karma
Power: 66
Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#21 @ 12-01-07 , 09:44 PM

Jaw dropping! The first ring on your index finger is really stunning. I love that style. The pink sapphire I would have to fight you for. It is beautiful.

Lisa

Old Breena

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#22 @ 02-17-08 , 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBelle
Here's my little collection on the hand. I took one inside and a few outside because some rings look different in different lighting. I have the most difficult time with getting a good shot of my engagement ring - it's so beautiful and sparkly, but it just doesn't want to show off for the camera!

LOVE IT!!!!! Never enough bling, lol!

Old jayrenay

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
Power: 190
jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute jayrenay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#23 @ 02-17-08 , 08:34 PM

I guess I missed this originally too! What a great collection! I absolutely love the new pink sapphire -- gorgeous!

Old Ragemanchoo

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#24 @ 02-18-08 , 05:49 PM

SBelle -- I still want the ring with the big cushion-cut sapphire.
http://www.diamondring.com/forums/a... id=57246&stc=1

Last edited by Ragemanchoo : 02-18-08 at 05:50 PM.
Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Thanks!!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#25 @ 02-19-08 , 07:00 PM

I'm going to be adding a little to my collections shortly since my birthday is this week. Just waiting to get a call to let me know that things are finished. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Beth ancienthills by ancienthills
Up a Topic Looking for Emerald Cut resources posted in Greet New Members by mikecancook
Older:
Down a Topic My new old rings Champagne OEC cluster and Single cut band by poshpepper
Down a Topic Jan posted in DIAMONDS by chesneygirl