Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old reneela

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: Blue Diamonds

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
reneela is on a distinguished road

Gorgeous Tiffany Style Round Brilliant Diamond Solitaire .78 CT
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 06-04-07 , 06:16 PM

$2,700

This piece will definitely hold it's value over time. It was bought as an "investment" and now I am selling it to upgrade to another ring. This is a .78 carat, round brilliant cut diamond, I colored with VS1 clarity. It is set in a 14 kt white gold 6 prong Tiffany style setting. The diamond was bought from an estate dealer as new last July. It has not been certified, I have had the diamond appraised by an independent, GIA certified appraiser and gemologist - the same appraiser who does appraisals for most of the major chain jewelry stores in the Pittsburgh area. He noted that this combination of color and clarity is pretty unusual for this size diamond and that stores don't normally carry diamonds like this (they either carry this color with more inclusions or colorless diamonds with less inclusions). He also said it was very difficult to make the distinction between an H and an I for the color, but since he had to choose one he went with the I. Total gram weight is 2.6 and the ring has a 1.7 mm shank. The appraised value is $5300, but I am asking $2700. The ring will come with 2 copies of the appraisal - one for a personal reference and the other for insurance purposes. Thanks for looking!

reneela signature
"To be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight . . . and never stop fighting" ~ E. E. Cummings

Last edited by reneela : 06-05-07 at 05:20 PM.
Attached Images
ring.jpg ring 2.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old irish

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 480
irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=254, In=1

Re: Gorgeous Tiffany Style Round Brilliant Diamond Solitaire .78 CT
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 06-05-07 , 10:36 AM

PLease post the pics on your ad, it makes it easier for all interested parties. Read this thread for help. Make sure they are in .jpg format and no wider than 700pixels and you should have no problems. If all else fails ask for help. Good luck!

irish signature
LOVE is a commitment not a feeling. author unknown

Support U.S. gem cutters and jewelry manufacturers
Old reneela

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Blue Diamonds

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
reneela is on a distinguished road

Re: Gorgeous Tiffany Style Round Brilliant Diamond Solitaire .78 CT
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 06-05-07 , 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish
PLease post the pics on your ad, it makes it easier for all interested parties. Read this thread for help. Make sure they are in .jpg format and no wider than 700pixels and you should have no problems. If all else fails ask for help. Good luck!

Thank you so much! These aren't the greatest pictures, but the best my camera will take oh well!

Thanks again!!

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Emerald and Diamond Bridal Set Semi Mount Ring by C06luispena
Up a Topic Scott00 from PS needs a new home posted in Greet New Members by Scott00
Older:
Down a Topic Black Opal 14ct white gold Rose cut diamond ring by brundide
Down a Topic Looking for blue sapphire ring posted in GEMSTONES by Fragrance