Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old cmac78

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
cmac78 is on a distinguished road

Beautiful Platinum diamond wedding/engagement set
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 04-30-07 , 11:39 AM

$7,000

Well I never imagined I would go and spend big $$ on a wedding/engagement set, get engaged and a few weeks later be posting it for sale. So guys and girls I need to sell this set and now it's time for you to take advantage of my situation. We were engaged for a big three weeks so there is no wear and tear on this beautiful set.

The engagement band is a Platinum setting with one princess brilliant cut center diamond. The weight is 1.01 carats. The clarity grade is SI2. The color grade is E. (For additional characteristics of the diamond see accompanying GIA Diamond Grading Report #15227529) The ring also contains ten channel set princess cut diamonds weighing an estimated total of 0.50 carats. Their clarity grades average a minimum of SII. Their color grades average of H. Their polish, symmetry and overall proportions are good. Ring size 6.5. It's estimated retail value is $9,300.00

The wedding band is a Platinum ring that contains twelve channel set princess brilliant cut diamonds weighing an estimated total minimum weight of 0.55 carats. Their clarity grades average SI1. Their color grades average H. Their average polish, symmetry and overall proportions are good. Ring size 6.5. It's estimated retail value is $3,200.00

An appraisal report for each ring is supplied as well as a GIA diamond grading report. Estimated value of both rings is $12,500

Attached Images
rings.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old dimarie

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
dimarie is on a distinguished road

Re: Beautiful Platinum diamond wedding/engagement set
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 04-21-08 , 05:39 PM

Had to reply... things happen for a reason... I hope it sells, and you all your heart ache goes away with the ring~~ I am selling an anniversary ring after 20 year marriage ended. You will be so fine.

All the best to you!

Old joshruch84

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
joshruch84 is on a distinguished road

man interested
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 09-21-11 , 10:12 AM

Look are you willing to negotiate or is the price final. Id be willing to purchase

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Paladium solitaire engagement ring setting by cbwell
Up a Topic hi posted in Greet New Members by kwe
Older:
Down a Topic 500 Tiffany Co gift card for sale by karinajamaica
Down a Topic Experienced Freelance CAD jewelry designers Needed posted in Job Opportunities by rch25