Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old Jasmin

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma
Power: 104
Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future

REDUCED!**18k Simon G tsavorite & diamond ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 04-24-07 , 10:50 PM

$450

Item sold

Ok, spring cleaning again, and I am going to put up this beauty to see if anyone is interested. It is a gorgeous Simon G ring, 18k two tone (yellow gold with white gold accents in the detail in the gallery), with THE most beautiful tsavorite garnets and diamonds you have ever seen! Four genuine tsavorite garnets in the center, surrounded by genuine white diamonds. Both the garnets and the diamonds are clean, clear and so sparkly! This is a true designer piece, I bought it from a VERY upscale store in my town, and although I got it at a very tiny discount, the retail on it was $1500, and since that was 3 years ago, you know the price of it today would be much higher. It is marked inside the band with 'SG' "18k" and 031 and 028, which I believe, if I remember correctly, are the carat weights of the diamonds and tsavorites. It is approximately a size 6 or 6.5. You can see from the pics that the diamonds not only surround the tsavorites, but they also circle the ring too, with gorgeous detail, and lots of milgrain work. This is a little work of art! This ring was worn very lightly, and is in excellent condition, with only fine hairline scratches on the shank which could be buffed out easily and look absolutely brand new. Please PM me with any interest in the ring, I would like to get $500.00 plus shipping, or best offer. Thanks for looking!

I took pics inside the house and outside so you can see the beautiful color on these garnets:

Jasmin signature
......................... ........................ Ice Ice Baby.....
Attached Images
JasminMVC-033S.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma
Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future

**reduced!**
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 05-01-07 , 04:39 PM

I am reducing this to $450, will include shipping, and that is as low as I can go as I will just keep it if it does not sell, it's so pretty!

Jasmin signature
Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Thumbs Up      SOLD
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 05-08-07 , 07:56 PM

System Message: Item has been sold to ZhuZhu. The seller has left the following feedback on the sale:

excellent transaction, fast payment and great communication! Thanks and ENJOY!

Jasmin signature
Old ZhuZhu

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 80
ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of

Thumbs Up      Buyer Feedback
Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 05-14-07 , 10:03 PM

System Message: The buyer has left the following feedback on this sale:

A sweet seller and a beautiful ring! Even prettier than the pictures showed!

Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Re: REDUCED!**18k Simon G tsavorite & diamond ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 05-14-07 , 10:12 PM

so happy you are happy! Enjoy!

Jasmin signature
Read Messages in: FEEDBACK All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Fancy yellow diamond band MICHAEL FINA size 6 500 by hotrocks1
Up a Topic Hello members posted in Greet New Members by happygemstones
Older:
Down a Topic Summer Blow Out 14K Diamond Pink Tourmaline Ring by BrianKnox
Down a Topic Summer Blow Out 14K Diamond Pink Tourmaline Ring posted in FEEDBACK by BrianKnox