Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old DandiAndi

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 114
DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute

New pink eternity band!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 04-06-07 , 03:34 AM

This is my new RHR, a birthday present from me to me last week (I didn't have the heart to ask DF for it, he spoiled me ROTTEN this year!! ) It's 2cts of the PALEST pink topaz set in 18ct white gold, and it glitters like no tomorrow! Be ready for an onslaught of pictures, I had to experiment with a few combinations Ring size is 5.75, a bit big but OK when stacked with other rings, which is what I bought it for.

DandiAndi signature
*~*~* Andrea *~*~*

Thought for the day:

"If a man is standing in the forest talking, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?"

(As quoted by my darling hubby )
Attached Images
PinkEtern4_edited.jpg PinkEtern2_edited.jpg PinkEtern5_edited.jpg PinkEtern3_edited.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old DandiAndi

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New pink eternity band!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 04-06-07 , 03:37 AM

Haha yikes my knuckles look furry that close up! Lucky the hairs are blonde! Here it is with my RHR solitaire:

DandiAndi signature
*~*~* Andrea *~*~*

Thought for the day:

"If a man is standing in the forest talking, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?"

Attached Images
PinkEtern8_edited.jpg

Old DandiAndi

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 04-06-07 , 03:41 AM

With my Ering, just for fun:

DandiAndi signature
*~*~* Andrea *~*~*

Thought for the day:

Attached Images
PinkEtern6_edited.jpg PinkEtern7_edited.jpg

Old DandiAndi

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 04-06-07 , 03:43 AM

With my other stacking RHRs, my diamond band and pink sapphire eternity... I like how they don't really match!

Stackage, anyone?

DandiAndi signature
*~*~* Andrea *~*~*

Thought for the day:

Attached Images
PinkEtern9_edited.jpg PinkEtern11_edited.jpg PinkEtern10_edited.jpg

Old shiney

My Profile

Years:
Last seen wearing: OEC

My Karma
Power: 0
shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 04-06-07 , 08:04 AM

Very Nice!

I like all of your stack rings together, they make a beautiful combination of styles. Also the colors go well together.
Congrats!

Shiney

Old MrsPawsoffToBe

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: My brand new ER!!

My Karma
Power: 61
MrsPawsoffToBe is a splendid one to behold MrsPawsoffToBe is a splendid one to behold MrsPawsoffToBe is a splendid one to behold MrsPawsoffToBe is a splendid one to behold MrsPawsoffToBe is a splendid one to behold MrsPawsoffToBe is a splendid one to behold MrsPawsoffToBe is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 04-06-07 , 08:17 AM

Very pretty....I can see why you bought it for yourself.

Old Jill67

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Marc Williams RHR

My Karma
Power: 79
Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 06-01-07 , 10:05 AM

Ooooo... that is lovely. Where'd ya get it?

Jill

Jill67 signature
Psalm 103
Old DandiAndi

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 06-03-07 , 01:34 AM

eBay!

DandiAndi signature
*~*~* Andrea *~*~*

Thought for the day:

Old w8ter4appi

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
w8ter4appi is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 08-10-07 , 05:27 PM

Your eternity band is so beautiful.

Also, I love your 3 stone engagement ring. I was thinking about converting my 1ct solitaire into a 3 stone engagement ring by adding side stones.

Could you tell me the style of your 3 stone engagement ring setting (plain basket prongs, trellis, bezel or ??), what are the size of the stones it holds, and by chance do how much it would cost? I am only looking for the ring setting/mounting. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandiAndi
With my Ering, just for fun:

Old DandiAndi

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 08-11-07 , 06:58 AM

Hi!

I bought the ring as a whole, but I think just the setting itself retails somewhere in the region of $800 from the jeweller I got it at. The centre diamond is .77ct and the sides are .40ct each. Thanks for the compliments! xox

DandiAndi signature
*~*~* Andrea *~*~*

Thought for the day:

Old DandiAndi

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 08-11-07 , 07:00 AM

And I guess the setting is a basket setting... never really thought about it! From the side the baskets look like "WWW".

DandiAndi signature
*~*~* Andrea *~*~*

Thought for the day:

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 473
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 08-11-07 , 10:25 AM

What a beautiful collection of bands Andi!! I love all the pink colors!

Your ER is gorgeous too!

Wear them in great health.

Amy

Old grace2010

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
grace2010 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 10-04-11 , 02:11 AM

It so lovely and beaty . I like it .Very nice .

Old princysharma199

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
princysharma199 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 10-10-12 , 01:18 AM

Wow.... The stacking of three rings together looks great. I really liked that layering. Lovely.

Read Messages in: Photo Album All forums
Newer:
This is the first topic
Up a Topic Marquise Wedding Set posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by nkotbgirl1
Older:
Down a Topic My pink diamond But can you see the Pink by jewelsgalore
Down a Topic Men s 14K Fashion Ring posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by Claire79