Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old mira

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: ruby diamond bypass ring by m.e.

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 122
mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=0, In=2

My Favorite Sapphire ring-SALE PENDING
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 03-15-07 , 09:55 PM

$1,650

Item sold

The ring has beet discussed on DT before and it is so Yummy, but my husband and I recently decided that we will both do fellowship next year - which means a year of being poor in NYC - some stuff has to go, and even though I love this ring I don't wear it enough to justify keeping it, especially since I have yet another project going with michael. the ring is 0.37 Cts of diamonds in platinum the details on the sapph are in the thread. It is really a beautiful ring - fun to look at in all types of light. I love michael's work

http://www.diamondring.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=63167
Here is the thread where the stone was discussed:

Attached Images
Mira02.jpg Mira01.jpg Mira03.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old mira

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma
mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute mira has a reputation beyond repute

Re: My Favorite Sapphire ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 03-16-07 , 08:57 PM

Another pic

Old mira

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 03-16-07 , 08:58 PM

oops here it is

Attached Images
IMG_4401.JPG

Old alex88

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (3)
Feedback In: 
+3  0
Feedback Out:
+3  0

My Karma
Power: 77
alex88 is a jewel in the rough alex88 is a jewel in the rough alex88 is a jewel in the rough

OMG! Beautiful...
Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 03-16-07 , 09:11 PM

Hey, what size is the ring and what mm dimensions is the sapp?

Old mira

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 03-16-07 , 09:51 PM

Hey Alex - sorry I did not mention, the ring is size 6. I do not know the exact measurements I just know the carat weight is 2.67 I could measure with a ruler - but I don't think that is as accurate. Let me see.....

Old mira

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 03-16-07 , 09:54 PM

So with my crude measuring it is 9X7 mm, but again that is a crude measurment

Old ZhuZhu

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 80
ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 03-17-07 , 11:28 AM

Do you have any hand shot? Thanks!

Old DanaLynn

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Three Stone Diamond Ring

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
Power: 69
DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future DanaLynn has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 03-17-07 , 11:30 AM

OMG, it is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Old mira

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 03-17-07 , 10:30 PM

There are hand shots in this thread, it had a big fingerprint though

http://www.diamondring.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=83439

Old mira

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 03-17-07 , 10:31 PM

I do love this ring

Old stacy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+9  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma
Power: 68
stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 03-18-07 , 12:32 PM

This is one of those jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring pieces... GROW, money tree, GROW!!!

Old Catmom

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: My very own ball of sunshine!

My Feedback (8)
Feedback In: 
+8  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Karma
Power: 134
Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute Catmom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 03-18-07 , 12:57 PM

Oh Mira,

I really am sorry you are selling this ring. It really is gorgeous!!

Old stacy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+9  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma
stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of stacy has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 03-18-07 , 01:11 PM

Man, I soooooo want this ring as my e-ring. Mira, do you think it could safely be sized down to a 5?

Old mira

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 03-18-07 , 01:12 PM

Don't think I'm not having second thoughts you guys.

Old mira

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 03-18-07 , 01:14 PM

Stacy, I would defer to Michael E on that. I wear a 5.5 and this ring is not too loose but it may spin on a size 5 finger. I will try to ask michael, or hopefully he will see this thread. If it became someone's e-ring I wouldn;t feel so bad about having to sell it.

Old stacy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+9  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 03-18-07 , 01:51 PM

Mira--I totally understand what it's like to have second thoughts about selling something... And with this ring, I can DEFINITELY understand second thoughts! I sent you a pm, and we can go from there!

Old assoverteacups

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 171
assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 03-18-07 , 03:20 PM

i would like to see that stone with a baguette "halo" around it, wouldnt that be beautiful? i dont like the round stone halos so much but i imagine a squarish stone with a frame of baguettes , has anyone seen this or is it only a figment of my imagination?

nice ring mira, that is one beautiful saphire, my birthstone by the way...

assoverteacups signature
*this space for rent*
Last edited by assoverteacups : 03-18-07 at 03:27 PM. Reason: i cannot type or spell worth a crap
Old Michael_E

My Profile
Network Jeweler : offline
Years:

My Feedback (23)
Feedback In: 
+14  0
Feedback Out:
+23  0

My Store
509-663-6488
Diamonds: 1
Gemstones: 10

My Karma
Power: 282
Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=2550, In=1
Referrals: 3

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 03-18-07 , 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy
Man, I soooooo want this ring as my e-ring. Mira, do you think it could safely be sized down to a 5?

Sizing this ring down to a 5 would be very easy. ON many platinum rings you have to be very careful about any diamonds that will be close to the weld area, sinc eit gets so hot that it can burn them. ON this ring the small diamonds are far enough away that it isn't anything to worry about. I'm not sure how much room there is around that engraving, but it can easily be cleaned up after welding so that the weld seam doesn't show.

Michael_E signature
Old mira

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#19 @ 03-18-07 , 08:04 PM

Thanks Michael! You are so helpful as always! There is actually a section at the bottom of the ring that is not engraved - Iguess so that it could be sized? I HATE selling any of your pieces - but I've got to tame my bank account before July when our income will be cut in half for a year. SUX
I have been holding by self back from grabbing up those yummy pinks you have been posting -

Old stacy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+9  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#20 @ 03-18-07 , 10:13 PM

I just want to say thanks to Michael for the reply, and thanks to Mira for being an absolute angel! :-) Michael--you may be getting this ring back for re-sizing soon!

Old patsmom

My Profile

Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Karma
Power: 0
patsmom has a reputation beyond repute patsmom has a reputation beyond repute patsmom has a reputation beyond repute patsmom has a reputation beyond repute patsmom has a reputation beyond repute patsmom has a reputation beyond repute patsmom has a reputation beyond repute patsmom has a reputation beyond repute patsmom has a reputation beyond repute patsmom has a reputation beyond repute patsmom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#21 @ 03-19-07 , 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy
I just want to say thanks to Michael for the reply, and thanks to Mira for being an absolute angel! :-) Michael--you may be getting this ring back for re-sizing soon!

Stacy, I am so excited for your, it is beautiful and certainly your style.
Sharon

Old stacy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+9  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#22 @ 03-19-07 , 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsmom
Stacy, I am so excited for your, it is beautiful and certainly your style.
Sharon

Thanks, Sharon! I am wearing the ring I bought from you proudly today. It's going to be my RHR once I get this one from Mira. My bf and I have both always liked sapphires, and I have always wanted a blue one as an e-ring. I cannot wait to get it... Someone please buy my Karen Karch ring!

Old mira

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (7)
Feedback In: 
+7  0
Feedback Out:
+5  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Thumbs Up      SOLD
Quote this post and reply to it Post#23 @ 03-23-07 , 10:42 PM

System Message: Item has been sold to stacy. The seller has left the following feedback on the sale:

Thanks Stacy - I hope you love it

Old stacy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+9  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Thumbs Up      Buyer Feedback
Quote this post and reply to it Post#24 @ 03-27-07 , 08:25 PM

System Message: The buyer has left the following feedback on this sale:

Lovely ring from a lovely person! This ring is going to bring me much happiness. Thanks for selling it to me, Mira!

Read Messages in: FEEDBACK All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic 14K white gold circle of life diamond pendant by cajungirl
Up a Topic I m Back with some new finds too posted in Antique and Estate Jewelry by Itbit
Older:
Down a Topic SALE PENDING White gold ruby and diamond star pendant Sale Pending by AmandaD513
Down a Topic New member posted in Greet New Members by rmrcox4