Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Kimah5202

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
Kimah5202 is on a distinguished road

What does ZEI mean??
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 12-26-06 , 05:16 PM

i purchased a certified 2ct tw princess cut diamond bridal set in 18k white gold off a lady on ebay for 500. she has receipt showing she bought it at zales for 5,000 one yr ago. band was never worn, engagement ring only for a couple monthes. I got it a week ago and its BEAUTIFUL, im so happy i decided to go the ebay route. well the inside of the rings has ZEI engraved does anyone know what this means? i looked it up online but couldnt find anything. Also the ring is certified by GSL and i havent really noticed anyone else with rings certified from them and i wonder if they are even reputable. The center stone is .62 carats color f-g and clarity SI2 though i highley doubt this because there is a small visable black inclusion right in the middle of the diamond, is it normal to see a small black spot on an si2 princess cut?? the inclusion doesnt bother me really because its so sparkley and bright white but im just wondering whether or not its possible to see inclusions on an si2 i thought they were supposed to be eyeclean. The band on the engagement ring is kinda yellowish on the inside of my hand part, is there anything i can get done to keep the ring from turning yellow? and is it more common for 18k to turn yellow than 14k? ive never had any problems with my 14k and 10k white gold pieces. ok just on last question!!! sorry!! where in the world is the shank of the ring??? its supposed to be engraved with a cert. number but i cant find it!! i hardly know anything about diamonds so i thought id come on here and ask some questions. thanks in advance!!
Kim

Jewelry Search:

Category:  Budget:  

Old yogimel

My Profile
View profile photo
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: My game-face
Visit my blog :

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 128
yogimel has a reputation beyond repute yogimel has a reputation beyond repute yogimel has a reputation beyond repute yogimel has a reputation beyond repute yogimel has a reputation beyond repute yogimel has a reputation beyond repute yogimel has a reputation beyond repute yogimel has a reputation beyond repute yogimel has a reputation beyond repute yogimel has a reputation beyond repute yogimel has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=0, In=3

Re: what does ZEI mean??
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 12-26-06 , 06:08 PM

ZEI was discussed in this post.

yogimel signature
1. NO MARVELING AT NATURE
2. NO UNSUPERVISED READING

www.SimsTalk.com

~Remembering Mercier~
Old shopsc

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
shopsc is on a distinguished road

Re: what does ZEI mean??
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 12-26-06 , 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogimel
ZEI was discussed in this post.

Yogi, interesting info, did you do a search of the site for it ?

Read Messages in: JEWELRY All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Ring Sizing by InTrouble
Up a Topic Proportions vs cut grade posted in DIAMONDS by 1scorpion
Older:
Down a Topic Band fitting against e ring by dizze98765
Down a Topic First time in Manhattan posted in Chit Chat by evilmailjeep