Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old rarediamondgirl

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
rarediamondgirl is on a distinguished road

Hello!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 12-06-06 , 02:32 PM

Hello everyone! Obviously I'm new here. I recently became the administrator for a new site called Palm Beach Fine Jewelry and Antiques (.com). We are selling fine jewelry, loose stones and antiques. Many rare diamonds and stones including the Emperor Maximilian Diamond - it's last known whereabouts was in 1982 when it was auctioned off by Christie's. You can view the diamond on the site and read all about its history! Very interesting.

I'm happy to have found this forum and look forward to chatting with many of you.

Marilyn

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old virginbred

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: as much carat weight as i can

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 73
virginbred has a reputation beyond repute virginbred has a reputation beyond repute virginbred has a reputation beyond repute virginbred has a reputation beyond repute virginbred has a reputation beyond repute virginbred has a reputation beyond repute virginbred has a reputation beyond repute virginbred has a reputation beyond repute virginbred has a reputation beyond repute virginbred has a reputation beyond repute virginbred has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hello!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 12-07-06 , 08:37 PM

marilyn...checked out your site...looks great...i didn't see any prices except on the ebay items...any reason why not?

Old rarediamondgirl

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
rarediamondgirl is on a distinguished road

Re: Hello!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 12-09-06 , 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginbred
marilyn...checked out your site...looks great...i didn't see any prices except on the ebay items...any reason why not?

Mostly because most of the items which are shown on the site are currently on ebay. Trying not to break any rules with ebay... if you click on the item number, as described on the site, you will go directly to the ebay listing with the price and full description. The high end items such as The Emperor Maximilian Diamond, the pink and yellow diamonds, etc. were just put on the site the same day or shortly after I posted here. Prices will be on all items at some point as we are still building the site, but in the meantime, anyone who is interested (seriously) can contact us for more information.

Thanks for looking at the site and giving your feedback! I appreciate that.

Marilyn

Read Messages in: Greet New Members All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Hi from NJ by laura7
Up a Topic A favorite posted in MEMBERS COLLECTIONS by virginbred
Older:
Down a Topic Newbie buyer need quick help by stbmc
Down a Topic Palladium Engagement Rings Good Alternative To Platinum posted in JEWELRY by barry