Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Adylon

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
Adylon has a spectacular aura about Adylon has a spectacular aura about Adylon has a spectacular aura about
Hits: Out=294, In=0

Need some help from the administrator
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 11-18-06 , 10:00 PM

Hi everyone, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but I've sent some private messages through the contact us link:
http://www.diamondring.com/forums/sendmessage.php
... and I didn't hear back. Maybe it was my email which uses an agressive spam filter, I'm not sure. I checked the deleted emails and nothing there?

Anyhow I'm really just looking for some help on getting information on adverting on this website, and things of that sort.

Also I'd like to change my username. DYJewels was one of the first jewelry websites online many years ago. About a year ago we've been trying to split up the business into 2 websites, Adylon.com for the diamond and bridal jewelry merchandise, and DYJewels.com for the gold jewelry, gold chains, men's jewelry, religious jewelry, etc.

So anyhow I'd like to get the username here changed to Adylon since this website is geared more towards diamond/bridal jewelry (or the parent company which is Adde Enterprises, Inc.). Either one would be more appropriate.

If my email is not working for whatever reason, please private message me or contact me by phone through either of the 2 websites dyjewels.com/adylon.com to discuss the advertising options.

Thank you very much.

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Read Messages in: Getting the most out of this forum All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Software Upgrade by GilbertZ
Up a Topic Excel diamonds posted in Greet New Members by Ghost
Older:
Down a Topic Anyone download I E 7 by GilbertZ
Down a Topic I went I saw I purchased posted in DIAMONDS by rockme