Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old Brad

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Feedback (49)
Feedback In: 
+29  0
Feedback Out:
+48  0

My Karma
Power: 263
Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=8880, In=2
Referrals: 2

.51ct. SI2 D Round Brilliant Hearts and Arrows
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 11-09-06 , 02:37 PM

$1,500

Item sold

Top notch stone.

SEE
Live Report

Brad signature
DBOF.com

We sell diamonds not paper
Attached Images
sc top view.jpg 51SI2D report.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Brad

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (49)
Feedback In: 
+29  0
Feedback Out:
+48  0

My Karma
Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute Brad has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up      SOLD
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 11-09-06 , 02:43 PM

System Message: Item has been sold to pawsoff. The seller has left the following feedback on the sale:

Nice to deal with !

Brad signature
DBOF.com

Old DiamLady

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: E/VS Emerald Cut

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 8

My Karma
Power: 215
DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=440, In=0
Referrals: 1

Re: .51ct. SI2 D Round Brilliant Hearts and Arrows
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 11-09-06 , 02:58 PM

This ring turned out soooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! Smart man to hook up with you on making this ring.... and lucky lady who gets to wear it!

DiamLady signature
~*~*~Rhonda~*~*~
Old Pawsoff

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: 6 Band Tri-Color Puzzel Ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 68
Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 11-09-06 , 03:38 PM

Hey, I won, I won

lol, tks Brad, I think it turned out great, am really looking forward to getting it in the mail.

the price listed was for the center stone only, the rest of the ring was extra but Quite reasonable

Pawsoff signature
You are what you think,
so think BIG!
Old Pawsoff

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 12-13-06 , 09:16 AM

Hey Brad and Jan
I haven't forgot about you
I want to leave the feedback after I give the ring to my FF, so that she can leave some feedback of her own
not too much longer now

Pawsoff signature
You are what you think,
so think BIG!
Old Brad

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (49)
Feedback In: 
+29  0
Feedback Out:
+48  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 12-13-06 , 04:50 PM

Sounds good

Brad signature
DBOF.com

Old Pawsoff

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Thumbs Up      Buyer Feedback
Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 01-18-07 , 03:52 PM

System Message: The buyer has left the following feedback on this sale:

I would just like to state my gratitude to Jan & Brad of DBOF for helping me get this ring completed and in the fashion I had desired. I could not have asked for more helpful people to deal with, the workmanship is fantastic and the quality of the stones superb, not once do I glance at the ring on her finger and not think I got a great deal and excellent service. The ring garnishes nothing but Oooos and Ahhhs wherever we go, many girls try it on and a slight frown is almost imperseptable from those who already have a ring. *I take this to mean they would have preferred this ring over their own*
Before this purchase I did not have a \"jeweler\" per say, well I do now. You will be seeing my in years to come Brad and Jan, there are many anniversery and birthday presents that I am sure you can assist me with. I will most definatley be taking advantage of your upgrade policy in a few years as well.
Thank you again
Sincerely
Pawsoff

Pawsoff signature
You are what you think,
so think BIG!
Old Gemelli

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Grandpa's Ring

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 117
Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 01-18-07 , 05:08 PM

Since I purchased a diamond from DBOF that hadn't been posted here, I haven't left feedback (sorry!). Let me just second absolutely everything that Pawsoff has said in the feedback post! Except the upgrade policy... don't tell her about that! (j/k)

I've also taken a little fire from my engaged or married buddies for 'showing them up', and my fiancee's had jewelery store employees grab her hand to get a better look at the ring. And *nobody* has to know about how good the price was... except anyone in the market for a beautiful piece of jewelery. Thumbs up for DBOF!

Read Messages in: FEEDBACK All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic 61 carat Triangle diamond pendant Closeout Price by BrianKnox
Up a Topic Gorgeous 3 4ct Diamond Engagement Ring Laser Inscribed posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by BlindedByBling
Older:
Down a Topic REDUCED Vanessa Michaels Blue Topaz Earrings by WebGal2
Down a Topic The Evil Mail Jeep strikes back posted in Chit Chat by evilmailjeep