Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Rnfate

My Profile

Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
Rnfate is on a distinguished road

Beautiful 1.01 ct. Center stone. 2 ct. TW, Princess cut, platinum, GIA Cert.
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 10-13-06 , 11:56 AM

$6,500

This is a beautiful ring, and the only one of it's kind known to be in platinum. Origninally in yellow gold, made in San Fransisco, CA, my ex saw it and had to have it in platinum. He wrote the designer and asked to have this one made for me. It has a 1.01 ct. princess cut center stone, F in color, SI2. Very nice. The center stone is appraised at $5,999. It is surrounded by 10 smaller Marquis, (5 on each side) stacked on top of one another, resembling hands holding the center stone (much like that of the Irish Claddauh). It is set in platinum. The total weight is 2 carats...

I am the original owner and I have the appraisal and GIA cert. to go with it.
My ex-husband spent a nice sum on it, and it is appraised at $8,400. I am willing to let it go for much less... This is a beautiful ring, and was not meant to be kept in a box, forgotten in a dusty basement. Please give it a good love story of your own for it to stand behind!

Attached Images
ring_3.jpg ring_2.jpg ring_4.jpg ring_1.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old mrkzoo

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
mrkzoo is on a distinguished road

Re: Beautiful 1.01 ct. Center stone. 2 ct. TW, Princess cut, platinum, GIA Cert.
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 10-13-06 , 08:14 PM

This is a beautiful diamond well worth what your asking. I am interested in buying but am short on cash at this moment. I was looking at spending a little less than this, but this is a deal to good to pass up. As soon as I save the amount I need I will contact you again to try to work out a purchase. Of course if someone is interested in the mean time please do not hold back for me. Talk to you soon.

Thanks Tim

Old Rnfate

My Profile

Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Karma
Rnfate is on a distinguished road

Re: Beautiful 1.01 ct. Center stone. 2 ct. TW, Princess cut, platinum, GIA Cert.
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 10-13-06 , 08:21 PM

Thank you for your interest. I have had much interest from members since posting, but I would be happy to chat with you more once you have the finances in order. I can't guarantee that I will still have the ring with as much interest as I have received, but I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

Old mrkzoo

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
mrkzoo is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 10-14-06 , 09:59 AM

I can imagine you have had much interest, I will be surprised if it doesn't go quickly. Good luck and I hope to talk to you soon.

Thanks Again
Tim

Old KME

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
KME is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 11-25-07 , 12:04 PM

Hi,

I'm wondering if your ring, the Beautiful 1.01 ct. Center stone. 2 ct. TW, Princess cut, platinum, is still available? I'm new to this forum and not sure about how it all works. But I see that the last posting about this ring was a year ago. We are looking for a wedding ring, and think it is a very beautiful ring. Could you post another side view - similar to your first picture but turned 90 degrees?

Thanks,
Kristina

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Beautiful Men Wedding Ring 5 ct TW 14kt Gold Size 11 5 by storino03
Up a Topic Ring bought auction posted in JEWELRY by hoodledoo
Older:
Down a Topic Diamond Tennis Bracelet Just in Time for Christmas by julysky
Down a Topic Help posted in Getting the most out of this forum by gehnabazaar