Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old ZhuZhu

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 80
ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of

Zhuzhu's diamond studs!!!!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 09-28-06 , 12:20 AM

My first diamond earrings are attached - DBL UV yellow studs 1.54 tct, and H/G princess studs 0.74 tct. THANK YOU for all the inspiration that gives me the courage to "go for it". These are special luxury purhcases that really make my day!!!

Attached Images
uv2.JPG uv.JPG 2sib.JPG 2sib2.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Snooper

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
Snooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: Zhuzhu's diamond studs!!!!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 09-28-06 , 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhuZhu
My first diamond earrings are attached - DBL UV yellow studs 1.54 tct, and H/G princess studs 0.74 tct. THANK YOU for all the inspiration that gives me the courage to "go for it". These are special luxury purhcases that really make my day!!!

Doh! There are the pics!! NICE!!! Congrats and wear them well!!

Old Itbit

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Aquamarine (Beryl)

My Karma
Power: 169
Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 09-28-06 , 04:25 AM

They're beauties! Gorgeous pictures.
Enjoy!

Old kleinkath

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Fancy Yellow Emerald Cut Diamond

My Feedback (13)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+13  0

My Karma
Power: 153
kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 09-28-06 , 08:53 AM

Absolutely gorgeous! You must be soooo excited! And, those yellows look GIGANTIC on you. Congratulations on both pairs!

Old LCole

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Classifieds

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 104
LCole has a reputation beyond repute LCole has a reputation beyond repute LCole has a reputation beyond repute LCole has a reputation beyond repute LCole has a reputation beyond repute LCole has a reputation beyond repute LCole has a reputation beyond repute LCole has a reputation beyond repute LCole has a reputation beyond repute LCole has a reputation beyond repute LCole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 09-28-06 , 02:48 PM

Stunning. I agree the yellows look HUGE!!!

Old ZhuZhu

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma
ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of ZhuZhu has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 09-28-06 , 05:51 PM

Thank you all for the kind words! I do love these lemonade-in-crushed-ice, they are too cool! Now I can finally appreciate how and why we have so many DBL fans here!

Old RubyMu

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
Power: 155
RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=10, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 09-28-06 , 08:32 PM

Oh, they are such great earrings!! Congratulations ZhuZhu!!

Old ZhuZhu

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 09-29-06 , 11:20 AM

Here is a few more pics of these wonderful summery treats. What is that syndrom called when you can not stop taking pictures of your new jewlry????

Attached Images
z2.JPG z3.JPG

Old Itbit

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Aquamarine (Beryl)

My Karma
Power: 169
Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 09-29-06 , 12:04 PM

For me, the syndrome for constantly taking jewelry pictures is due to getting lots of blurry or sub-standard pictures, but your pictures are great!

Old pandora77

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Square Emerald Cut E-Ring

My Karma
Power: 76
pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 09-29-06 , 12:53 PM

I love both sets of earrings!! Those princesses are the ones you bought from Snooper, right?

I absolutely love your yellow studs. They do look HUGE!! I bet you catch a lot of looks wearing those!!

pandora77 signature
~*~Angela~*~
Old Snooper

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Snooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 09-29-06 , 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhuZhu
What is that syndrom called when you can not stop taking pictures of your new jewlry????

It's a syndrom? I thought that was normal!

Great pics!!!

Old bigredpayne

My Profile

Years:
Last seen wearing: Spessartine Garnet

My Karma
bigredpayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Referrals: 1

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 09-29-06 , 04:08 PM

Are the other ones pink in rose gold? I lllllloooooooovvvvveeeee them! And great pic in the geode! Gemelli should see that so he can get an idea how his ER is gonna look in the one he got. Great studs ZhuZhu!

Old ZhuZhu

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 09-30-06 , 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigredpayne
Are the other ones pink in rose gold? I lllllloooooooovvvvveeeee them! And great pic in the geode! Gemelli should see that so he can get an idea how his ER is gonna look in the one he got. Great studs ZhuZhu!

Thanks! Nope, the princess are G/H in platinum. It woud be cool though if they were set in rose gold.....

Old kleinkath

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Fancy Yellow Emerald Cut Diamond

My Feedback (13)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+13  0

My Karma
Power: 153
kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute kleinkath has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 10-01-06 , 08:47 AM

ZhuZhu, I love your additional pictures! Please keep posting!!! I am with Snooper I thought that it was normal to take as many pictures as possible

Old ZhuZhu

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 10-01-06 , 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleinkath
ZhuZhu, I love your additional pictures! Please keep posting!!! I am with Snooper I thought that it was normal to take as many pictures as possible

Well, if I may..... yes I took a few more pics because the sun finally showed today in Pittsburgh! The three pic below show different intensity of yellow diamond under different intensity of the sun.

In pic 2 and 3 there are two yellow sapphire pendants I have. Would you please tell me which one you think MATCH better with my DBL yellow studs??? I left the G/H princess studs in pic as "color reference stone". Thanks!

Attached Images
z1.JPG z3.JPG z2.JPG

Old bigredpayne

My Profile

Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 10-01-06 , 08:09 PM

Man I keep seeing pink! When I saw post #1 the last pic I would of bet money they were pink diamonds. And now in post 16 I keep seeing those flashes of pink! Oh ....wait.....I know what it is.....its the cosmos on my brain! I see pink everwhere!!!!!!

Old RubyMu

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
Power: 155
RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=10, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 10-03-06 , 12:50 AM

BRP, I see pink in those last pics...but reflected in the stones. Maybe ZhuZhu was wearing pink and you are seeing a reflection? Or perhaps we are both going mad?

ZhuZhu, I think in the pictures with the pendants the earrings look like slightly different colours...as in, in each pic the pair look slights different.....with the circle pendant the earrings look slightly darker than in the pic with the RB pendant.....gosh, it's so hard to choose,......I think they both go wonderfully!!

Old ZhuZhu

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Classifieds

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 10-07-06 , 09:13 AM

Yep, I was waring a red jacket actually, that must be it..... sorry for accidentally triggerer your "pink obsession"

Old bigredpayne

My Profile

Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#19 @ 10-07-06 , 03:35 PM

Your right about the pink obsession part! Would you believe they don't have any therapy groups for people obsessed with pink diamonds! They are more addictive then crack so why not!!!

Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Gemelli s Cane by Gemelli
Up a Topic Happy Birthday Rodentman posted in Chit Chat by RubyMu
Older:
Down a Topic Titanium tension ring set DESIGN pic by LokeU
Down a Topic Gorgeous sapphire sim ring for sale posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by boxermom