Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Jill67

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: Marc Williams RHR

My Karma
Power: 77
Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of

Can't post on Classified!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 09-05-06 , 04:13 PM

Hey All,

Is there some special thing I need to know/do about selling something on Jewelry Classifieds? I tried to do it, but it said I didn't have that "privelege." Hmm, after having to give my credit card info to join DT in the 1st place, I thought I'd be rather priveleged... I must be missing something.

Thanks to anyone who can help,

Jill

Jill67 signature
Psalm 103
Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old GilbertZ

My Profile
View profile photo
Technical Support : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: My heart on my sleeve
Visit my blog Diamond Blog: Diamonds MT 2.5 Largest unseen Diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 1000
GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=7797, In=1682
Referrals: 18

Re: Can't post on Classified
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 09-05-06 , 04:23 PM

Start here:
http://www.diamondring.com/forums/dtbase.php?loc=sell

GilbertZ signature
Old Jill67

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of Jill67 has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 09-05-06 , 05:28 PM

Thanks, Gilbert, but it still won't work. I made out most of the ad, went to upload some pix, and here's the message I was given:

Jill67, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Jill67 signature
Psalm 103
Old Jill67

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 09-05-06 , 05:29 PM

Any more suggestions?

Jill67 signature
Psalm 103
Old irish

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 478
irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=240, In=1

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 09-05-06 , 05:38 PM

I just tested Selling and got the same error message. I didn't last night ?? A bug has shown itself Gil!

Irish

irish signature
LOVE is a commitment not a feeling. author unknown

Support U.S. gem cutters and jewelry manufacturers
Old GilTestingClassified

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
GilTestingClassified is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 09-05-06 , 07:25 PM

Just tried using this test consumer account. Should work now. Was a minor check mark misconfigured.

Can someone try ordering from me on the test classified I just posted? Just want to test that it goes smoothly too.

Old DiamLady

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: E/VS Emerald Cut

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 8

My Karma
Power: 214
DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=427, In=0
Referrals: 1

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 09-05-06 , 07:31 PM

I sent you a test order

DiamLady signature
~*~*~Rhonda~*~*~
Old GilbertZ

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 09-05-06 , 07:47 PM

Thanks for the order
I'll get that right out to you

In the meantime, I thought about the bug. I think the javascript is cached. Let's see if I remember correctly. Control-F5 for firefox? Anyway, if clearing the cache doesn't work, if you wait a day or two I bet it will work again....

GilbertZ signature
Old DiamLady

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: E/VS Emerald Cut

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 8

My Karma
Power: 214
DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=427, In=0
Referrals: 1

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 09-05-06 , 08:17 PM

OK, I'll try to clear my cache. I use Explorer so we'll see what happens in a couple days.

Looking forward to getting that invisible order. LOL

DiamLady signature
~*~*~Rhonda~*~*~
Old Jill67

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

still trying
Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 09-05-06 , 11:36 PM

Well, I'm almost there. I was able to enter my info, and upload my pics, but when I clicked the "upload my jewelry" button, I got a box that said, " could not find 'moderatedclassified.' " I'm so frustrated. Maybe it'll work tomorrow.

Jill

Jill67 signature
Psalm 103
Old GilbertZ

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 09-06-06 , 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamLady
OK, I'll try to clear my cache. I use Explorer so we'll see what happens in a couple days.

Looking forward to getting that invisible order. LOL

Thx. That helped me find another bug, fortunately (that I saw it) \ unfortunately (that it exists). Got a big chunk of code to write now...because I see that marking it sold won't work on the classifieds @ the moment.

GilbertZ signature
Old GilbertZ

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Re: still trying
Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 09-06-06 , 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill67
Well, I'm almost there. I was able to enter my info, and upload my pics, but when I clicked the "upload my jewelry" button, I got a box that said, " could not find 'moderatedclassified.' " I'm so frustrated. Maybe it'll work tomorrow.

Jill

It did post but I guess one of the times you got that error which shouldn't have happened. Can you tell me what steps got you that specific error? It didn't happen each time, did it? (I didn't get it when I registered and used a regular account.)

GilbertZ signature
Old Jill67

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 09-06-06 , 11:10 AM

It posted? Yay!

That last message posted every time, right after I clicked "upload my jewelry". I tried it at least 3x last night.

Now, I'm going to check out my listing...

Jill67 signature
Psalm 103
Old GilbertZ

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 09-06-06 , 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill67
It posted? Yay!

That last message posted every time, right after I clicked "upload my jewelry". I tried it at least 3x last night.

Now, I'm going to check out my listing...

Thanks. Figured it out now and can say, another bug squashed

GilbertZ signature
Read Messages in: Getting the most out of this forum All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Please help me test a bug by GilbertZ
Up a Topic It s a New Age posted in Jewelry Photo Gallery by pffman
Older:
Down a Topic Mor tweaks on the way by GilbertZ
Down a Topic Mor tweaks on the way posted in Getting the most out of this forum by GilbertZ