Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old diadiva

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 77
diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future

Some of my rings...
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 05-15-06 , 06:32 AM

I love rings and over the years, I've collected a fair number of them, not sure how many I have because I've never counted...here are some of them.

1) Golden pearl ring set with diamonds
2) Greenish silvery pearl ring set with diamonds
3) Greenish pearl ring set with diamonds
4) White mabe pearl ring

Attached Images
SilverGreen5.JPG GPRing2.JPG HalfPearl.JPG BlackPS3.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old diadiva

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future diadiva has a brilliant future

Re: Some of my rings...
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 05-15-06 , 06:36 AM

Here are some RHRs:

1) Pink tourmaline with diamonds (9ct + centre stone)
2) Spessartite and diamond ring
3) Yellow diamond trillon
4) 0.75 ct RB ring
5) "Invisible" princess ring
6) Colour diamond butterfly ring

Attached Images
MLRHR (256 x 192).jpg

Old diadiva

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 05-15-06 , 06:44 AM

Here an orangey-red sapphire diamond ring a la Tiffany.

Champagne diamond set, RB, 1.56 ct

Pink pear kunzite with 2 diamond pears

Attached Images
Kunzite1a.JPG Kunzite3.JPG Newsappphire.JPG ChamDiaSet.JPG ChamDiaSet2.JPG

Old diadiva

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 05-15-06 , 06:48 AM

And a handful of rings. This shot needs to be updated because I've got some new rings that aren't included here...

Attached Images
MostRings.jpg

Old widget

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 85
widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold widget is a splendid one to behold
Referrals: 1

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 05-15-06 , 08:20 AM

Wow, Diadiva....what a collection!!

I know I've seen some of them before, but I'd either forgotten or needed reminding of how spectacular they are.

Hmmm I think my favorites are the "tiffany" ring now set with a spessertite (stunnining improvement over the aqua), and that pear kunzite!!!! Just gorgeous!! YUM.

And I'm also enamored with the little crossover ring with six small RBs...I think it's charming in its simplicity..

Thanks for sharing! Great eyecandy for a monday morning.

widget

Old diadiva

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 05-15-06 , 12:07 PM

Here's a thick pave band matched with my 3-stone blue topaz ring and another pic of it with my sapphire/marquise diamond ring.

Attached Images
ThickPaveRing.JPG

Old diadiva

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 05-15-06 , 12:33 PM

Hi Widget,
Yes, you've seen some of them before since I posted them on Pricescope over the past 2 year. But some, I never got around to posting detailed shots since I didn't finish taking pics of all my rings.

I'm now waiting for my asscher tennis bracelet, earrings, half eternity band and pendant. My jeweller will deliver them to me next week when I'm back in Singapore...I know I'm going to be broke since I haven't sold off my pear and yet I still bought current RB e-ring. DH is just going to "kill" me...he doesn't know about the asscher set yet...arghhh...this is such a bad addiction....

Here's my J pear which I love apart from the colour...

Attached Images
MorePear.JPG Pear&RB1.JPG

Old diadiva

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 05-15-06 , 12:36 PM

Here's a pic of my "then" 3 e-rings:

3.22 ct, J, VVS1 pear - upgraded e-ring last year

1.09 ct, G, VVS2 RB - upgraded e-ring on 1st wedding anniversary

0.56 ct, H, VS2 marquise - original e-ring

Old Snooper

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
Snooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 05-15-06 , 12:37 PM

Wow thanks for sharing your sparklies with us! I really, REALLY like the orange/red sapphire with the diamonds on the sides!

Can you tell us about more about the little cute butterfly ring?

Old diadiva

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 05-15-06 , 12:39 PM

Sorry, forgot the attachments, but here they are...

And also attached is a 0.7 ct, G, VS1 RB ring that I bought for myself...

Attached Images
MarqEring.JPG 70PtRBWedSet.JPG ML3rings.JPG MariaRing.JPG

Old diadiva

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 05-15-06 , 12:45 PM

Hi, Snooper, the butterfly ring comprises of tiny heat treated pinkish purplish, green and white diamonds. Here's a better shot.

And if you like butterflies, I also have another butterfly ring comprising of blue topaz, yellow topaz, amethyst and peridot plus tiny diamonds.

Attached Images
ButterflyRing1R.JPG ColButterFlyRing.JPG ButterflyRing2.JPG

Old diadiva

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 05-15-06 , 12:49 PM

Here are my "flower" diamond rings...

Attached Images
3FlowerRing.JPG MOPDiaRHR.JPG FlowersRHR.JPG FloatFlwrRing1.JPG

Old DiamLady

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: E/VS Emerald Cut

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 8

My Karma
Power: 214
DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=434, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 05-15-06 , 01:07 PM

Oh my goodness!! You have some stunning rings DiaDiva!

Can I ask for a single picture and a profile picture of the east/west set blue oval half-bezel ring on your pinky in one of the pics above?

I have an oval blue zircon coming that I think would look nice in a similar style of setting.

Thanks!

DiamLady signature
~*~*~Rhonda~*~*~
Old diadiva

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 05-15-06 , 01:17 PM

Hi DiamLady,
The blue topaz ring is actually heart-shaped - the bezel actually surrounds the entire stone. I don't have a shot of it on its own but here's close-up. I'll try to take a better shot this weekend.

Attached Images
HeartTopaz.JPG

Old Snooper

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Snooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 05-15-06 , 01:19 PM

Thanks for posting pics of the butterfly rings!! Dang, I want to drool some more, but off to work

Old diadiva

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 05-15-06 , 01:21 PM

And I should go to bed....it's past midnight in Jakarta right now...

Old DiamLady

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: E/VS Emerald Cut

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 8

My Karma
Power: 214
DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute DiamLady has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=434, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 05-15-06 , 01:24 PM

Thanks for the close up DiaDiva! It's a very pretty ring.

DiamLady signature
~*~*~Rhonda~*~*~
Old pandora77

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Square Emerald Cut E-Ring

My Karma
Power: 75
pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future pandora77 has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 05-15-06 , 02:03 PM

Beautiful collection DiaDiva!! Maybe sometime we'll get lucky enough for you to sell some of the on DT!!! I love the Spessartite and diamond ring!!!

pandora77 signature
~*~Angela~*~
Old luvnjewelry

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Cushion cut ring in platinum

My Karma
Power: 382
luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=98, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#19 @ 05-15-06 , 07:13 PM

HOOOOW did I not see this thread earlier??!!! Oh man, you have such a gorgeous collection! How do you ever choose what to wear???? I love the Kunzite pear! I have never seen such an exquisite color in a Kunzite! o.k...I have to go back and look at everything again in case I missed something. ~Ronda

Old RubyMu

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
Power: 154
RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute RubyMu has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=10, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#20 @ 05-15-06 , 08:14 PM

Wow, that setting on the golden pearl is amazing! It's like fire licking up the side of the pearl...very lovely. What a great collection - thanks for sharing!

Old PookieZ

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: ER/WR/Tiffany & co. Nec/Brc/ring

My Karma
PookieZ is on a distinguished road

Wow
Quote this post and reply to it Post#21 @ 05-16-06 , 12:45 AM

What a collection!! I can't pic a favorite! Well, I do love the thick pave band.....and I think the pearly flower ring is just really beautiful.

Old Itbit

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Aquamarine (Beryl)

My Karma
Power: 168
Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#22 @ 05-16-06 , 01:09 AM

That's a very beautiful ring collection you have!
Thanks for sharing.

Old DandiAndi

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 113
DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute DandiAndi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#23 @ 05-17-06 , 07:24 AM

Gorgeous collection diadiva! And an asscher tennis bracelet?!??!?!?! I can't WAIT to see that!!! I am *obsessed* with diamond bracelets You're very lucky indeed!

DandiAndi signature
*~*~* Andrea *~*~*

Thought for the day:

"If a man is standing in the forest talking, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?"

(As quoted by my darling hubby )
Old briolette

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Anklet

My Karma
Power: 127
briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#24 @ 05-21-06 , 11:48 PM

*thud*
Whoa that is a collection. You have as many rings as some smaller jewelry stores! Thanks for sharing those!

Old jc1207

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 55
jc1207 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#25 @ 06-13-06 , 02:13 PM

WOW! ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY...
Did I say ENVY already? lol

All your rings are just gorgoeus!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy them to the fullest!!

Read Messages in: Diamonds Photo Gallery All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic What do yall think of this RB by ThurgoodJenkins
Up a Topic What do yall think of this RB posted in Diamonds Photo Gallery by ThurgoodJenkins
Older:
Down a Topic My birthday eternity rings are here by didiamond
Down a Topic Finding my perfect cushion is turning out to be a nightmare posted in DIAMONDS by gemologygal