Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

View Poll Results: How do you wear your wedding set?
I leave the wedding band in the jewelry box and only wear my engagement ring. 12 11.65%
I leave the engagement ring in the jewelry box and only wear my wedding band on a daily basis. 3 2.91%
I wear both, of course! 84 81.55%
For whatever reason, I leave both in the jewelry box and don't wear either on a daily basis. 4 3.88%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply New Thread

Old AshBee

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 38
AshBee will become famous soon enough AshBee will become famous soon enough

Re: How do you wear your wedding set?
Quote this post and reply to it Post#26 @ 07-31-05 , 09:38 AM

I'm a newbee and I had an interest in this thread because I wanted to see how many different ways we wear our wed eng ann eternity rings etc. The posts were all great and also somewhat confusing. I'm more of a visual girl and would like to see pics of how you guys wear your rings

I wear two wedding rings my eng ring and an ann ring!!!

Old ladykemma

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 37
ladykemma will become famous soon enough ladykemma will become famous soon enough

Quote this post and reply to it Post#27 @ 08-03-05 , 09:11 AM

hi -
I wear a yellow gold thin plain band with a quarter carat well cut diamond, six prong tiffany. we purchased it togther from a mom and pop jeweler who sold loose stones, In our ignorance, we lucked out and got a good stone.

I bashed, banged it, gardened with it, did not remove it, basically ignored it, never took it off, and did not clean it for years until I realized what a treasure I had on my hand. (now I have an ultrasonic cleaner.)

After eleven years and significant upgrade in income, diamond fever took over my life and I wanted a larger stone. Hubby is sentimental over the original ring and requested that I not upgrade.

So what I did was buy an enhancer that makes the ring look like a three-stone ring. Very nice and very pleased. The punch line is that hubby thought I had changed the ring until I pulled off the enhancer to show him the original ring.

I bought a used pear 1.25 carat plain tiffany for my middle finger. I wear all at the same time.

Old ilovejose

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
ilovejose is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#28 @ 09-28-05 , 12:56 AM

I have three rings: my engagement ring(.75 ct princess, simple, solitaire wg setting), my wedding ring(seven diamonds, .25 ctw), and a plain 2 mm white gold band I got for our first anniversary.

I chose to get the diamonds for my original wedding ring hoping to get the plain band for more of a "downgrade" than "upgrade" later on. I wore my wedding ring with my e-ring for our first year of marriage. I even wore both my e-ring and w-ring while giving birth to our daughter!

Occasionally I wear the wedding ring on its own, or on my right hand, or I just leave it in the jewelery box. I usually wear my e-ring and plain white gold band. Its a lot easier to clean baby food off the plain band.

Katherine

Old AshBee

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 38
AshBee will become famous soon enough AshBee will become famous soon enough

Quote this post and reply to it Post#29 @ 09-28-05 , 08:59 PM

ilovejose

Do you ever wear all three rings together on your finger? If you do how do you arrange them? Would love to see pics !!!!!

Ashbee

Old ilovejose

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
ilovejose is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#30 @ 09-29-05 , 12:31 AM

Ashbee,

I have worn them all together. I have pics of my rings in my digital camera, but I can't find our USB cable. I will create a new thread when I find it.

Katherine

Katherine

Old susi

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 55
susi is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=0, In=2

Quote this post and reply to it Post#31 @ 09-29-05 , 07:05 AM

Ashbee, over the years, my DH has given me rings on special occasions....I have many gold bands because I like them....and enjoy them.

Also have several platinum bands I enjoy wearing and.....in addition, over the past 2 years, I have narrowed down what I call my wedding/love jewelry ( gifts from my DH) to 3 rings (sets) of emotive stones and am posting pics for you.

One "set" is the traditional solitaire/band and the other two are band style rings worn alone. Of course these other two rings could be worn with separate bands but I feel their style being wider creates more of a "wedding band look" and allows them to be worn by themselves.

susi signature
Susi
Attached Images
3stonetop.JPG 1kaplanhand.JPG 1merlotsundaydt.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old evilmailjeep

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Sunblock

My Feedback (13)
Feedback In: 
+12  0
Feedback Out:
+13  0

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 7

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 135
evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute evilmailjeep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#32 @ 09-30-05 , 07:35 AM

My e-ring, although oddly shaped, does fit comfortably with other bands, I think partly due to the completely flat design...my wedding band will not be notched due to the design he wishes to create.
On my right, I wear a .63 RB with a tiny enchancer that I bought for myself many years before meeting my FH....(It really needs reset into something more creative than a Tiffany-type)
Mom was dismayed by my color stone ring, until she had understood I really didn't want a diamond to compete with the one I bought myself..

Attached Images
Ring.jpg

Read Messages in: DIAMONDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Am I thinking correctly about color clarity I know cut is most important by Boberang
Up a Topic Hi everyone I m new here posted in Greet New Members by TinyDancer
Older:
Down a Topic how much for 2cts by diamondobsessed
Down a Topic how much for 2cts posted in DIAMONDS by diamondobsessed