Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old gary23

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
gary23 is on a distinguished road

Lindenwold's fine jewelers?
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 11-15-03 , 04:17 PM

I have several loose diamonds from Lindenwold's Fine Jewelers. I do not have certification for any of the stones. I was hoping someone could give me contact information for Lindenwold's, or provide me with recommendations for getting these stones certified, appraised, and sold. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old BrianKnox

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Cordovan shoes with white socks
Visit my blog :  Yellow Gold ? Pure Decadence

My Feedback (21)
Feedback In: 
+18  0
Feedback Out:
+21  0

My Karma
Power: 424
BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute BrianKnox has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=3479, In=260
Referrals: 23

Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 11-15-03 , 06:42 PM

Hi,

Welcome to DT

I hate to be the wet , cold blanket of negativity, but the stones are probably cubic zirconias (synthetics of little value)

Do you have reason to believe they are diamonds?

I hope I'm wrong but every one of those stones in the little see thru plastic pack with black background that I have ever looked has been a cz.

Brian

BrianKnox signature
Knox Jewelers / Minneapolis, Minnesota
Knoxrings.com 1-888-347-4493
Old AGSHF

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 53
AGSHF is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 11-15-03 , 07:19 PM

Gary23,

Just out of curiosity, I did a google search on "Lindenwold Fine Jewelers" and came up with the following link:

http://www.securesci2.com/lindenwol...e997b82497c 33

Here's the contact information:

Lindenwold Fine Jewelers
7800 Whipple Ave NW
Canton, Ohio 44767-0001
(One mile North of Portage in the Industrial Park)

Toll-Free (800)323-6868

Store Hours:
Tue - Fri 10:00 AM - 5:45 PM
Sat - 10:00 AM - 4:45 PM
Closed Sun & Mon

Note the above webpage states that Lindenwold Fine Jewelers is a division of direct marketing company, Suarez Corporation Industries. Under the same google search for Lindenwold, I quickly came across at least two lawsuits against Suarez Corporation Industries: one for copyright infringment for selling a jewel that was supposed to look like the necklace in "Titanic" and another for misleading marketing practices in the sale of loose CZ stones.

If you have loose stones that you believe to be diamonds or other precious gems, your best avenue is to take them to a reputable jeweler and ask for an appraisal. If they are imitation stones, a good jeweler will be able to tell you easily.

Good luck.

Old TerrieMerrell

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
TerrieMerrell is on a distinguished road

Re: lindenwold's fine jewelers
Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 11-09-07 , 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary23
I have several loose diamonds from Lindenwold's Fine Jewelers. I do not have certification for any of the stones. I was hoping someone could give me contact information for Lindenwold's, or provide me with recommendations for getting these stones certified, appraised, and sold. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I was wondering if you got any answers to your question above? I too have come across some of these loose diamonds from Lindenwold's through a death in the family. I am wondering if they have any value. please reply.

Old Hunting

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Hunting is on a distinguished road

Loose Diamond Value?
Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 04-14-08 , 11:43 PM

Hi,
I , too, received Lindenwold Fine Jewels from a death in the family. Mine came in a small manilla Lindenwold Envelope with words "1 Genuine Diamond" which appears not to be Zirconia. Did you ever get a reply from anyone for information?

Old AshleyRich

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 44
AshleyRich has a brilliant future AshleyRich has a brilliant future AshleyRich has a brilliant future AshleyRich has a brilliant future AshleyRich has a brilliant future AshleyRich has a brilliant future AshleyRich has a brilliant future AshleyRich has a brilliant future AshleyRich has a brilliant future AshleyRich has a brilliant future AshleyRich has a brilliant future

Re: Lindenwold's fine jewelers?
Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 04-17-08 , 10:23 AM

Best bet would be to take them to a local jeweler. They should be able to tell quiet easily if they are diamonds or cubic zirconiums. Most stores even have diamonds testers now so it's a really simple process.

Ash.-

AshleyRich signature
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!
Old Hunting

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Hunting is on a distinguished road

Lindenwold Fine Jewelers
Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 04-17-08 , 07:45 PM

Thanks, Ash
That's exactly what I did.

Old jewelsgalore

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Tanzanite (Zoisite)

My Karma
Power: 48
jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 04-17-08 , 11:15 PM

Are they real diamonds?

Old ddesmeech

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
ddesmeech is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 09-16-08 , 08:42 AM

Quote:

Hello They are not real.They use to be sent out so you could purchase the mounting. I had about 20 and had 3 rings,2 necklaces and 2 pair of earrings made. I am at this time trying to find out if they still do it,because they were more beautiful than my real ones.And would like to replace my lost ones since my last move.

Old ddesmeech

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
ddesmeech is on a distinguished road

Hello Again
Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 09-16-08 , 09:00 AM

I am told that my message was to short, So i went back to see it and realized I typed it in the wrong space lol.Theyuse to send them on black felt,with a letter saying you won it. Then would explain the price to have it mounted with them istead of someone else.the beauty made me order. Sorry if you really thought they were real but tey had to come with the letter and pictures of mountings. Have A Good Day

Old Mirra

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Mirra is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 01-04-10 , 02:53 PM

Info to Contact Lindenwold

To order by phone:
Call Toll Free 1-800-200-7292 during the following hours (Eastern Standard Time):
Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 AM
Saturday: 7:00 AM - Midnight
Sundays: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
For questions concerning your order:
email: custserv@lindenwold.com
phone: (330) 494-4282
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM (EST)
Saturday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST)
For technical information regarding this web site: email: webmaster@lindenwold.com
phone: (330) 494-4282
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM (EST)
Saturday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST)
Corporate Offices 7800 Whipple Ave NW Canton, Ohio 44720
Executive Offices 330-494-5504

Old legalgirl1

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: none

My Karma
legalgirl1 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 01-31-11 , 11:18 AM

just look on ebay ...they are going for $8.00 not real

Old GeneLanzl

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
GeneLanzl is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 02-02-12 , 12:05 PM

Quote:

Howdy, I have the very same situation. I have 6 large and 9 tiny "diamonds" from Lindenwold jewelers. If you find out something let me know please. thanks Gene

Old MaryMolnar

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
MaryMolnar is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 05-03-12 , 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddesmeech

Hello They are not real.They use to be sent out so you could purchase the mounting. I had about 20 and had 3 rings,2 necklaces and 2 pair of earrings made. I am at this time trying to find out if they still do it,because they were more beautiful than my real ones.And would like to replace my lost ones since my last move.

Hello, just came across this site because I too have several loose CZ diamonds. I saw some where that a 1 carat retails for $20.00. I don't know if you are still looking since your post was in 2008, but I have 2 loose 1 carat CZ diamonds you can purchase for $15.00. Let me know!

Old shelleyweston

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
shelleyweston is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 10-02-12 , 02:20 PM

Quote:

Gary, I have 1 Lindenwold genuine cubic zirconia with a certificate that states all the info you need to know about the stone.
It's dated 1990 and the address on certificate is Lindenwold fine Jewelers
4626 Cleveland, Ave. NW
Canton, Ohio 44709
customer service telephone
1-216-494-4282
I found it in a jewelry box we bought from a rummage sale. its a 1-carat CZ crown spread=6.5mm, along with certificate signed by david L carrington is a stone in a plastic container with black velvet case saying Lindenwold's fine jewellers. Hope this helps. shelley weston.

Read Messages in: DIAMONDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Diamond Centres in Canada by LDJ1111
Up a Topic Diamond Centres in Canada posted in DIAMONDS by LDJ1111
Older:
Down a Topic Diamond Engagement Rings Settings by dickjohnson
Down a Topic The Perfect Wedding Song posted in Music, Photography & Video by MoonSnacks