Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old marriahlyn

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 79
marriahlyn is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 06-13-03 , 08:47 AM

Last night my soon to be fiance and I spent 3 hours on the net looking at settings and he picked out 2 favorites which were the DVatche Pave and the Fine Line platinum solitaire at Whiteflash (the Cartier like setting with basket). I was wondering what the mm width is of the DVatche pave with an approx. 1 carat stone. I've only seen a "real live" picture of one on DT and it was with a 2 carat stone. I know STAMP got the whiteflash setting is he still a regular here?

I'm going to quit talking with my boyfriend about diamonds and settings because I'm making him real nervous that he's going to pick wrong and he refuses to let me know what he has purchased before he proposes. After being on DT, I'm not worried about what I'm going to get for a ring, I'm worried that he's going to get "taken" on a purchase because he hasn't studied.

I think I'll just win the Michigan Mega Ball game tonight for $115 million and march into Cartier and buy a huge rock in that gorgeous simple setting they have

Thanks in advance!!

Jewelry Search:

Category:  Budget:  

Read Messages in: JEWELRY All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Frost you jewelry from new Kate Hudson movie by IssaArmstrong
Up a Topic Vegas chapel and tux rental questions posted in Planning a Wedding by marriahlyn
Older:
Down a Topic Skin Gold Color by 8131
Down a Topic Which of the 3 should I pick Is an SI1 VS2 difference that big posted in DIAMONDS by manhattan01