Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old youthseaker

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
youthseaker is on a distinguished road

Neil Lane Diamond Ring
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 03-02-12 , 01:34 AM

$2,900

My Engagement IS Off! My Sad fortune is your GAIN for this gorgeous Brand New Neil Lane Ring! Must Sell!

* Life Time Warenty! I just missed being able to return in at the 60 day mark. But, it is still under the 90 Day Exchange at Kay Jewelers! So you could make money on my ring by purchasing it from me this cheap then exchange it and get the ring you want at Kay Jewelers. Just an idea. It retails for $3650. I will SELL THIS BRAND NEW RING FOR $2,900. That will SAVE you $750 PLUS I will give you $500 in Kay Jeweler Santa Bucks! That is $1250 SAVINGS TOTAL!!! This ring will go fast!
* I will ONLY meet at the Rivertown Mall in Grandville, MI to show the ring! I am more than happy to go with you to Kay Jewelers to verify the ring if you would like! I will accept Cash Only.

Size: 5 3/4 (can be resized)

Details: Neil Lane Bridal 1 1/8 Carat t.w.! Inspired by vintage Hollywood style, beautifully staged by Neil Lane. Neil Lane makes rings for the TV Show The Bachelor and countless celebrities. This ring has A dozen round diamonds brilliantly frame a picture-perfect round diamond in this exquisite engagement ring. A line of round diamonds fan out on either side. Each Neil Lane ring is hand-crafted and undergoes a four-step polishing process which gives the ring its beautiful shine and luster. The total weight for this engagement ring is one and one-eighth carats, set in 14K white gold with the Neil Lane signature on the inside of the band.

First Come first Serve!

Please ONLY call me if you are serious! I am FIRM ON THE PRICE! $2,900 is the lowest price you will find for this ring PLUS I am giving you $500 in Kay Jeweler Santa Bucks! You can use them to buy the mans wedding ring or other jewlery. The ring I am selling can be seen on the Kay Jeweler TV Commercials or at Kay Jewelers! It is gorgeous & will not last long at this price!

Many Blessings.

Attached Images
ring3.jpg ring2.jpg ring1.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Ladies 14K white gold diamond wedding set by jrome0010
Up a Topic Engagement rings for men 2011 posted in DIAMONDS by irish
Older:
Down a Topic Round Diamond Side Stone Ring 18k White Gold by Deborahl1967
Down a Topic Hi everyone posted in Greet New Members by Diamanda