Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old Michael_E

My Profile
Network Jeweler : offline
Years:

My Feedback (23)
Feedback In: 
+14  0
Feedback Out:
+23  0

My Store
509-663-6488
Diamonds: 1
Gemstones: 10

My Karma
Power: 282
Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=2552, In=1
Referrals: 3

1.04 carat H, VS2 Round Diamond
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 02-08-12 , 01:39 AM

$6,800

I picked this stone up as a street buy and it was so nice that I went ahead and sent it to the GIA for a Grading Report. I am pricing this stone at about $500 lower than any similar diamonds that I've seen on the net and will entertain offers of a reasonable nature. I have included an image of the small informational paper that came with the cert and can of course send a copy of the cert to anyone who's interested.

Michael_E signature
Attached Images
1,04 info from cert.jpg 1,04HVS2Diamond.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old assoverteacups

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 171
assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 1.04 carat H, VS2 Round Diamond
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 02-26-12 , 11:26 PM

that is a darn nice stone.

heh. how you been sir?

assoverteacups signature
*this space for rent*
Old Michael_E

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (23)
Feedback In: 
+14  0
Feedback Out:
+23  0

My Store
509-663-6488

My Karma
Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 02-27-12 , 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by assoverteacups
that is a darn nice stone.

heh. how you been sir?

Thanks AOTC, good to hear from you. Things are going well for me. I've been working over in Burlington, WA, (north of the Seattle area), for a while now. The jewelry biz has slowed considerably and the people that I'm working for wanted to jump start their entry into the computer modeling end of custom jewelry making. Since I can draw and hand carve by hand as well they wanted me to get that part of things going for them. It's working out pretty well, still a bit slow, but the advantages of modeling before making a large investment in metal work make the whole process much more appealing to them and their clients.

I'll still be doing working with my business, but have promised them that anyone in the state of Washington will get routed through their business.

How are you and your husband doing? Did the sales of his tooling take off at all? Drop me an E-mail if you'd like to yak it up in more detail!

Michael_E signature
Old Michael_E

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (23)
Feedback In: 
+14  0
Feedback Out:
+23  0

My Store
509-663-6488

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 02-27-12 , 03:20 PM

AOTC has reminded me that I had this diamond up here and I think that it's about time to drop the price a bit for those in dire need of a fine diamond. Sooo, the price is now going to be $6800. Give me shout if you're interested!

Michael_E signature
Read Messages in: DIAMOND LISTINGS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic 1311268 1 50 ct F color VS2 clarity Diamond With GIA report by JamesAllen
Up a Topic Whitney Boin platinum Post 98ct H VS2 for sale posted in JEWELRY by tabbby
Older:
Down a Topic 1350616 0 78 ct E color VS1 clarity Diamond With GIA report by JamesAllen
Down a Topic Tacori Platinum Engagement w Leo 2 13 Cts Total Cts 3 73 posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by sunnygalmd