Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old YourGemologist

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 75
YourGemologist is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=4334, In=1732
Referrals: 13

Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 04-18-02 , 09:47 PM

After a great deal of time spent reading his Diamond Cutters International website I found his information to be quite convincing, very informative, and extremely entertaining. I can understand why so many organizations and consumers use him for diamond information.

Unfortunately...Mr. Cuellar has misrepresented himself, his credentials, and some highly crucial legal information on this site.

I have decided that the best course is not to start submitting diamond proportion numbers for debate. He has obviously been through many, many of these and is well prepared. And as we all know here on DiamondTalk...there is no one set of numbers that is the accepted standard for diamond proportioning. And therefore the debate over which diamonds are "warped" is basically mute. Because in spite of anyone's opinion of him...Mr. Cuellar's opinion of proper proportioning is just as viable as anyone and everyone here on Diamond Talk.

However, what is certain is that Mr. Cuellar has grossly misrepresented himself and the legal representation of his diamonds. And that....is where my efforts will be directed.

#1. I am sending him a series of questions regarding these representations to see what, if any, reactions he will provide. The first one has been sent and is as follows:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Cuellar

I notice that you are listing yourself as "certified in diamonds by the Gemological Institute of America". What specific GIA diplomas do you have, and what about the fact that the GIA says they do not "certify" anyone or any diamond?

On what basis do you make this claim? Has the GIA issued some kind of variance for you regarding credentials?

Robert James FGA, GG
http://www.YourGemologist.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will post his responses here on DiamondTalk when and if I receive them.

#2. I am going to purchase one of his diamonds and have it graded by the AGS to see exactly where it stands.

#3. I am going to resubmit his own diamond back to him in a blind test for his grading.

#4. When this is complete I will publish the entire report on http://www.YourGemologist.com as a consumer awareness project.

I have to admit that 98% of Mr. Cuellars website is informative and impressive. But that 98% is covering up the 2% of misrepresentation which is where he makes his money.

Based on the questions above I can prove that he is misrepresenting his gemological credentials.

Based on the questions I will ask in the next posting I will prove that he is misrepresenting his diamond quality......

I think this approach wil be more easily understood by consumers, and will be a lot more interesting than throwing depth percentages and crown angles around until the cows come home.

As soon...and if....Mr. Cuellar responds to the above questions I will post them here. If he does not....then we will perhaps have our answer anyway.

Robert James FGA, GG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old rodentman

My Profile
DRC Watch Expert : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: Rolex Seadweller

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 194
rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=191, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 04-18-02 , 09:51 PM

Sounds eminently logical and well conceived. I hope he isn't reading this.

Maybe when my EightStar arrow pattern tattoo is finished I'll submit it to him for evaluation. I'm intending to send it to Richard, whom I'm sure has better things to do... but what the heck, I'm a customer.

[Edited by rodentman on 04-18-02 at 09:53 PM]

rodentman signature
I don't have a telescope, but it's something I'm thinking of looking into.
Old shelbyscout

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
shelbyscout is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=4, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 04-18-02 , 10:01 PM

Robert,
I think you've summed up the situation quite well. I myself considered trying the experiment you suggest (buying a diamond) but as a consumer, I really can't afford to do that! So I'm glad that you're willing to be the guinea pig (er, no offense Rodent ) for us. I'll be very interested in what he has to say.

And actually, I hope that he DOES read these boards. I would like to see him answer some of these accusations directly and see what he has to say for his slimey self .

And Rodent, I'd LOVE to see your new tattoo . I'm seriously considering getting a new personalized license plate--in California we can have symbols like a heart or a star, so I was thinking of "luv my 8*". I'd have to run it by Richard first .

Shelby

Old DRRiley

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
DRRiley is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 04-18-02 , 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shelbyscout
I'm seriously considering getting a new personalized license plate--in California we can have symbols like a heart or a star, so I was thinking of "luv my 8*".

Small world. I was thinking of having Luv my Toyota laser inscribed on the girdle of my fiancée's EightStar.

Old shelbyscout

My Profile

Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 04-18-02 , 10:13 PM

Dan you crack me up! I can't stop laughing .

Shelby

Old PX

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 69
PX is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 04-18-02 , 11:10 PM

I'm not sure I would have outlined your methodology. Too easy to massage the numbers and manage the experiment when removing the element of surprise.

Old YourGemologist

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

From a Chinese Master
Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 04-19-02 , 12:06 AM

PX,

Sun Tzu in the Art of War said "Never start a war unless you are very sure you can win it.........before you start it."

The element of surprize is not required.

Robert James FGA, GG

Old YourGemologist

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

An invitation to the dance.....
Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 04-19-02 , 12:12 AM

Bill,

First, we need to get the FGA stuff going. Give me a call tomorrow evening. I have the information. Call me at 210-681-8384 around 1900 hours CDT.

Regarding the "warped diamonds" I think this is a non-issue. If we cannot agree between all of us home-folks on DiamondTalk about the proper proportioning numbers for a diamond cut...how can we flame good ol' Fred and his "Fredism" for his numbers?

I have no doubt, Bill, that you already know exactly where I am going with this. And may have already been down the road.

But I am going to put some of the monetary support of YourGemologist.com behind this one.

I read some stuff on The Diamond Guy's website tonight that just flat out pissed me off. And you know how I can get sometimes......

So....I am going to invite Mr. Cuellar to the dance.....

Robert

[Edited by YourGemologist on 04-19-02 at 12:14 AM]

Old Hest88

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Hest88 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 04-19-02 , 12:55 PM

Robert, lovely methodology---and it is very generous of you to make a purchase in the name of, uh, science. Looking forward to Mr. Cuellar's replies.

Old rodentman

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 04-19-02 , 01:01 PM

Shelby-see thread #15166 in Chit Chat.

I sent the photos to both Richard and the owner of the store where I bought the EightStar. Both were positive about it. I can't wait to get it finished, but that will need to wait at least 2-3 weeks.

rodentman signature
Old TaraInWA

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
TaraInWA is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 04-19-02 , 01:20 PM

Robert, I admire your methodology and resolve. I'm just a consumer and thus am not sure exactly where you're going with this (as an end result), but I'm sure it will all come clean in the wash.

When I posted the other thread, I was merely frustrated. Perhaps I was frustrated for the wrong reasons, but I knew I couldn't actually *do* anything about it. It's sort of nice to watch someone be able to *take action* on something they don't think is right.

Best of Luck.

Old PX

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 04-19-02 , 05:17 PM

YG - I hear what you're saying and for the most part agree. I'm not trying to debate you here. I just wouldn't underestimate the legitimacy and authority that being a best selling author confers.

When I found DT about six weeks ago, I scarcely knew about the 4 C's. I thought "cut" implied diamond shape. Today, I'm marginally more informed--and know enough, at least, to ask the right questions. I considered purchasing FC's book after having seen it at the Smithsonian. The Smithsonian! Now I'm no Einstein, but I'm not a dullard either. That's one hell of an endorsement. And he's had a-plenty.

It's about reaching the people. Now, he definitely speaks the language of consumers--in their voice. That's critical.

But don't underestimate why people listen to him. We both know it's not the letters behind his name that's catapulted his career. Real or fake.

...And all things equal, surprise never hurts. Makes sure a blind experiment stays blind... that's all I was implying.

Good luck.

-----

This joke seemed applicable RE: getting to the top (lesson #2)...

Lessons in Management

Lesson Number One

A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A small rabbit saw
the crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?"
The crow answered: "Sure why not." So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Management Lesson: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting
very, very high up.

Lesson Number Two

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the
top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy.
"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull.
"They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a forthnight there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon the turkey was spotted by a farmer, who promptly shot him out of the tree.

Management Lesson:
Bull**** might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Lesson Number Three

When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be Boss. The brain
said," I should be Boss because I control the whole body's responses and
functions." The feet said, " We should be Boss as we carry the brain
about and get him to where he wants to go. The hands said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money. "And so it went on and on with the heart, the lungs and the eyes until finally the ***hole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the ***hole being the Boss. So the ***hole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work. Within a short time the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic and the brain fevered. Eventually they all decided that the ***hole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed.

Management Lesson: You don't need brains to be a Boss - any ***hole will do.

Lesson Number Four

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold, the bird
froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there,
a cow came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was. The dung was
actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him!

Management Lessons:
1) Not everyone who drops $h!t on you is your enemy.
2) Not everyone who gets you out of $h!t is your friend.
3) And when you're in deep $h!t, keep your mouth shut.

*edited 'cos I missed a couple of #$!#$@!'s

[Edited by Px on 04-19-02 at 05:21 PM]

Old babblingal

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
babblingal is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 04-19-02 , 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rodentman

Maybe when my EightStar arrow pattern tattoo is finished I'll submit it to him for evaluation.
[Edited by rodentman on 04-18-02 at 09:53 PM]

R-Man,
I think Fred's gonna say you are warped

I thought of you this week, we have baby bunnies in a nest in the middle of our lawn. My husband has been mowing around them.

Old rodentman

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 04-19-02 , 05:43 PM

>>R-Man,
I think Fred's gonna say you are warped <<

And at least on that point he would be correct.

We had 91º on Monday, a hail storm with damage on Wednesday, and a 70% chance of snow this Sunday with a high in the 30º's. Now THAT'S warped!

rodentman signature
Old PX

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 04-19-02 , 07:59 PM

Some crazy hail just fell in NY. Day before last was 96deg. The hottest recorded in the US. Even edged out Miami.

Quote:
Originally posted by rodentman

We had 91º on Monday, a hail storm with damage on Wednesday, and a 70% chance of snow this Sunday with a high in the 30º's. Now THAT'S warped!

Old YourGemologist

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 04-19-02 , 08:12 PM

PX,

I guess you have not been to http://www.YourGemologist.com and seen my credential page. And those listed there are only a small sample of the articles I have written, the magazines I have written for, and the articles that have been written about me.

I'm usually thought of something of a horse's rear end because I talk about my credentials as much as I do. But even then, there is much I have done that I do not talk about.

Such as being featured on National Geographic Traveler, National Jeweler, Jewelers Circular/Keystone, Caribbean Travel and Life, Conde Nast Traveler....well I think you get the point.

I would invite you to visit my Credentials page on http://www.YourGemologist.com to see

I appreciate your concern. But as RocDoc will tell you, I've been through this before, including some major litigation. And have not lost yet.

Of course...there's always a first time. But...it won't be this time.

Robert James FGA, GG

Old PX

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

What??
Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 04-19-02 , 11:48 PM

YG -

I read your post three times because I had no idea what the hell you were talking about. Then it finally dawned on me.

My message was more directly referencing the exchange we had on this thread:

http://www.diamondring.com/forums/s... 275#post135275

...and goes more to the credit--or lack thereof of one FC; not your ability as a worthy adversary to challenge him on the merits of your arguments. Regardless of your credentials.

To that point, I must say (and dare not think I'm alone on the matter) I'm not impressed by the letters that follow your name and the way you dash about like a rube flaunting them. It's one thing to be quietly proud. Quite another to convulse with vanity.

I am rich with credentials myself--from the best Ivy league institutions in the nation. Most in the neurosciences. Some in biopsychology. I'd be willing to bet a ton of other DT folk stand quietly in my company. We don't need an audience because we are quite aware of what we've accomplished.

This post didn't start out as a flame but sure evolved into one. Must be all the papers you were thrusting in my face that fanned the fire.

.Px.

Old DRRiley

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
DRRiley is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 04-19-02 , 11:52 PM

Quote:
Dan you crack me up!

Dan? It's David.

Old misspiggy

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 64
misspiggy is on a distinguished road

ack! no need to argue, guys! :argue:
Quote this post and reply to it Post#19 @ 04-20-02 , 01:00 AM

nonononoooooo... no flinging around of credentials, big-boy posturing, and escalating "so you wanna piece of *this* rock" (haha) fighting, please!!

YG- I think you took offense by misunderstanding who PX was alluding to, no? We all like to poke fun of Fred here, I think, because he puffs himself up so much.

PX- whoa there, no need to drag out the big Ivy League guns!

I mean, I think the point is that FC seems to take on some kind of god-like status in the general non-DT public because he's created this image (and partly with questionable credentials, as YG is trying to call him on) of being THE expert. And it sounds like he *does* know a lot of info, but he throws in a lot of absolute statements and funny inventions like "warped diamonds" and his 65/65 rule that unfairly make people think that allllll the diamond vendors out there are scammers w/ low-quality products, and that he's the only one you can trust. I find that incredibly sneaky, dishonest, and sad, even if he does a booming business.

Incidentally, I doubt he'd answer your question on his forum, YG (the rather pointed one about his sketchy GIA expert claim). Since he has control over what gets posted, why would he allow anything to pierce his image on his own website? Just a thought.

But I'm still interested to see what you can dig up in your larger project!

Old shelbyscout

My Profile

Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#20 @ 04-20-02 , 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by D R Riley
Quote:
Dan you crack me up!

Dan? It's David.

Awww geez! My bad. Sorry

Shelby

Old YourGemologist

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#21 @ 04-20-02 , 03:12 AM

PX,

Tonight I received word from one of my guests on http://www.YourGemologist.com that I was directly responsible for her getting a US$2,000.00 refund after having been sold a synthetic alexandrite that was misrepresented to be natural.

And she is also getting an additional refund from another store that sold her a synthetic corundum as a natural alexandrite, based on my gemological assistance to help her with a proper identification and evaluation of her purchases.

Her total refund...US$3,800.00. My fee to her: US$20.00.

I came to Diamond Talk in the hopes that I could share some of this consumer protection information with consumers here. And to see if I could offer this same assistance to people here.

Obviously the effort has been misplaced, the time mis-spent, and the cost mis-applied.

Truth is I don't sell jewelry or diamonds or gemstones, I am not an appraiser for the public, and I have nothing to gain and no collateral interest from participating on Diamond Talk. So there is obviously no reason to continue this effort. However.....

PX...apologies here usually get hung around someone's neck like an albatross...but I will apologize to you if I misunderstood your posting. There was no disrespect intended on that part.

But I really don't give a rat's ass about your Yankee ivy league schooling. On our worst day Texas A&M could kick your lily white butts so far up between your blue-blooded shoulders that you would be wearing your ass for a hat. Now that!....I do not apologize for! LOLOLOL

Robert James FGA, GG

[Edited by YourGemologist on 04-20-02 at 03:15 AM]

Old PX

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

YG -->
Quote this post and reply to it Post#22 @ 04-22-02 , 01:45 AM

Just making sure the gist of my message wasn't lost in invective, here.

It was in no way my intention to discredit YG--nor the quality of his credentials by invoking the Ivy league (snort! Miss Piggy ). I was attempting to illustrate that it takes a lot more than credentials to impress me (not because of my educational background, but in spite of it). Credentials don't make a person. Nor define the quality of one's career. They especially don't define the integrity of one's character. Even as they may correlate by inverse proportion in YG's case.

I know lots of credentialed people. Even have some of them myself. And in contradistinction to my previous portrayal of YG, I don't:

dash about like a rube flaunting them [credentials]... nor do I convulse with vanity [to make sure the whole damn world is aware of them].

This unprovoked, unrequested volunteer is comical to me

Quote:
Originally posted by YourGemologist
PX,

I guess you have not been to http://www.YourGemologist.com and seen my credential page. And those listed there are only a small sample of the articles I have written, the magazines I have written for, and the articles that have been written about me.

or... (same post!)

Quote:
I would invite you to visit my Credentials page on http://www.YourGemologist.com to see

...my favorite part being:

Quote:
there is much I have done that I do not talk about.

Which YG then continues... "to talk about!"

Quote:
Such as being featured on...
...well I think you get the point.

As to YG's "guest," whom he assisted (as per his job description and payment schedule--not through altruistic motivation or philanthropy, mind you) it pleases me that he's describing his clients in better light than he does in response to someone innocently seeking advice here

http://www.diamondring.com/forums/s... 849#post129849

...in which he paints the DT community as

Quote:
...sucker[s]..

...and that it:

Quote:
Might do 'em good... [to get] get burned...[by purchasing misrepresented or counterfeit gemstones]

...and no, YG, I'm not talking about your aiding the indigent. For Free. (Which, by the way, you proclaim to do (in contrast to the above!) when you cough up this line of crap in attempt to enlist sympathy):

Quote:
I came to Diamond Talk in the hopes that I could share some of this consumer protection information with consumers here. And to see if I could offer this same assistance to people here.

While I clearly admit it is not your obligation to help everybody in need on the net, you chose to respond to "Topazz." And your "advice" shows your true character...

as you continue showing in this post when you attack the forum member GIA

http://www.diamondring.com/forums/s... 990#post129990

...only to be lambasted by a high-school student!:

Quote:
Originally posted by pebblepuppy
What an impressive group of professionals [YG and his work colleagues]. They find the very people that keep them in business to be nothing more than mere entertainement.

http://www.diamondring.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=14745

My original intention of posting a message in this thread was simply to say:

Quote:
Originally posted by PX
Good luck.

Even though I don't like you, I laud your efforts to discredit FC. I am able to make a distinction between the person and the practice. (Unlike your ability to do so in support of Gary's Ideal Scope to better educate your students, I might add). Hurting only them, in the final analysis--and placing a self-imposed obstacle in the advancement of your industry.

Finally, to this blue-blood hand waive:

Very briefly: My grandparents immigrated to the United States with nothing. My grandfather sold vacuum cleaners and other sundries door to door. My father put himself through college with ROTC military scholarships. He proudly served our country in the Vietnam War and recently retired from working in chemical and biological warfare antiproliferation (read: protecting our nation and soldiers from the threat of Anthrax, nerve gas, etc.) in the Army as a decorated full-bird Colonel. I, too, busted my ass and worked my way through school.

...and you meekly try to imply my prejudice? You, sir, are the one being judgmental. Again.

.Px.

**added links to posts.

[Edited by Px on 04-22-02 at 02:17 AM]

Old PX

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#23 @ 04-22-02 , 02:02 AM

...almost forgot YG's hypocrisy here (directing venom against the forum member GIA)

Quote:
What a hypocrite you are! I think was the general consensus. [YG and his work colleagues]

...and hypocrisy here as he bludgeons a poster for his spelling:

Quote:
And by the way....its [sic] spelled Caribbean...not Carribean [sic]. If your [sic] going to complain about it at least spell the name right.

...only to respond in a tirade (after Babs and I post these corrections)

Quote:
Originally posted by PX
...and it's, as well, Babs.

Quote:
Originally posted by babblingal
Quote:
And by the way....its spelled Caribbean...not Carribean. If your going to complain about it at least spell the name right.

Robert James FGA, GG

Um, Robert, shouldn't it be "you're"?
[/B]

...here

Quote:
Oh No PX....you found it! You found.....the awful truth......I misspelled "you're" and instead spelled it "your".

What will I do.

Turn in my gemology diplomas? Maybe!
[/B][/QUOTE]

Emphasis (underline), mine. I would note, of course more peppering of YG's credentials. A clear pattern of behavior that goes to the heart of my prior post.

http://www.diamondring.com/forums/s...32&pagenumber=1

.Px.

** edited to fix some bold/italic stuff.

[Edited by px on 04-22-02 at 02:06 AM]

Old YourGemologist

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#24 @ 04-22-02 , 10:11 AM

PX,

You're certainly a vindictive individual aren't you. You have to dig up old posts and keep the blade turning as much as possible.

You remind of the story about the person walking across the field, and every time they found a pile of old poop they just had to stop and stir it a bit, and see if they could get just a bit more stink out of it.

Why don't you just get over it and move on. And stop this vendetta you have developed.

Robert

Old GIA

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
GIA is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#25 @ 04-22-02 , 12:12 PM

BRAVO PX!!!!

My sentiments exactly and I couldn't have said any of it better myself!

I think YG own words have made it ABUNDANTLY clear to everyone here that he is only capable of seeming helpful and professional for a good oh, say, two minutes before his true egotistical, nasty, unstable self comes out.

I don't even bother responding to his imbecile comments anymore. He just isn't worth my time, nor is he worth yours.

I must admit though, it was quite entertaining seeing him get slammed

Now PX, stop feeding the troll !!! This one's a mean one! THE QUEEN OF DIAMOND TALK has spoken!!

GIA signature
Read Messages in: DIAMONDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic found sum emerald cuts by foundsumdiamonds
Up a Topic VBCode Lesson 2 EMail posted in Getting the most out of this forum by GilbertZ
Older:
Down a Topic Setting for Pear Diamond by Horizon
Down a Topic Setting Question Opinions Wanted posted in JEWELRY by aislingmaire