Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Remicakes

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
Remicakes is on a distinguished road

TACORI Engagement ring LOWERED PRICE!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 06-10-11 , 03:14 AM

$3,100

I have a Tacori 2639 RDP 7.0 18K ring that is available for sale. Ring size is 6.5

The same ring (not the 2639 RD which has a plain band) has many price differences depending on how large the halo setting is (Which means more or less diamonds on the sides) This 7.0 mm size goes for $3290. Check it out at any Tacori retailer or internet site. I like TQdiamonds.com because they're an authorized retailer and you can see all the price ranges on their site. (or call a local Tacori retailer)

Here are the stats:
Setting metal: 18K Gold
Current ring size (resizable through Tacori) - 6.5
Center stone: Currently a Tacori CZ. Will fill 1.19-1.29 mm stone
Setting Carat Weight: .15cts 32 diamonds
Blooming/side diamond color: G-H
Blooming/side diamond clarity: VS1-VS2

Comes with Authenticity card and original box.

Bought it for 3290

Now down to 3100. Thanks and please ask if you want more pics or have questions.

My camera is a phone cam so if you'd like a short video of how this looks closer to real life, let me know. The pics really don't do it justice.

Attached Images
TopResize.jpg Top2Revise.jpg SideView.jpg papeles2.png

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old moosejaw

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 66
moosejaw is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=0, In=1

Re: TACORI Engagement ring LOWERED PRICE!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 09-24-11 , 10:55 PM

Please check your private mags.

Old JeramyDavis

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
JeramyDavis is on a distinguished road

Breathtaking--very interested!! Buyin this week!!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 02-24-12 , 01:09 AM

It is such a gorgeous piece, and I would appreciate the opportunity to make a serious and genuine offer. I know it's a great deal as it is, and While I want nothing more than to make an offer that guarantees me the ring, one thing I have learned over the past week of searching to find the perfect ring on a somewhat strict budget, is that this process can be downright heartbreaking, and while I know no one understands why I want a one of a handful of very particular and very expensive designers, I believe when I do find my perfect match in terms of the seller, the ring, and a price that both parties find agreeable, well the memory of the culmination of this once in a lifetime experience is one I will treasure forever. That being said, can I make a bid for it. But with with a cz as the center piece, I have been educated too much on the today's value of a ring with cz to really allow myself to offer more than $1600, because within the year, I will have to replace the CZwith the real deal as soon as I can afford to do so. Please consider my offer and realize If I could pay what you are asking and upgrade what I see as a necessary upgrade any way I look at it, I would.

Old Remicakes

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Karma
Remicakes is on a distinguished road

Re: Breathtaking--very interested!! Buyin this week!!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 02-25-12 , 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeramyDavis
It is such a gorgeous piece, and I would appreciate the opportunity to make a serious and genuine offer. I know it's a great deal as it is, and While I want nothing more than to make an offer that guarantees me the ring, one thing I have learned over the past week of searching to find the perfect ring on a somewhat strict budget, is that this process can be downright heartbreaking, and while I know no one understands why I want a one of a handful of very particular and very expensive designers, I believe when I do find my perfect match in terms of the seller, the ring, and a price that both parties find agreeable, well the memory of the culmination of this once in a lifetime experience is one I will treasure forever. That being said, can I make a bid for it. But with with a cz as the center piece, I have been educated too much on the today's value of a ring with cz to really allow myself to offer more than $1600, because within the year, I will have to replace the CZwith the real deal as soon as I can afford to do so. Please consider my offer and realize If I could pay what you are asking and upgrade what I see as a necessary upgrade any way I look at it, I would.

I'm sorry. This ring is not for sale at that price or anywhere near it.
Good luck, and congratulations

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Tacori Platinum Engagement w Leo 2 13 Cts Total Cts 3 73 by sunnygalmd
Up a Topic Decorating hall with florescent paint posted in Wedding Talk by hitmark
Older:
Down a Topic BEAUTIFUL 1 51ct Square Shaped Brilliant Cut Diamond Ring by rittata
Down a Topic BEAUTIFUL 1 51ct Square Shaped Brilliant Cut Diamond Ring posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by rittata