Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Kews

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 72
Kews is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 02-23-02 , 03:07 PM

Does anyone know when these sims will be available? Louisa posted pics some time ago http://www.diamondring.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=12475, but haven't heard anything since.

Less also mentioned that he was working on designing this cut as well.

????

[Edited by quinn on 02-23-02 at 02:07 PM]

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old emil

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 77
emil is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 02-23-02 , 03:30 PM

Quinn -- I am also lusting after the Stellar Flanders! I emailed Lousia about it and she said I could have one, but has not gotten back to me about prices, or a time frame. Since I don't have the money in my sweaty palm, I haven't bugged her again. But if you are ready with cash, email her.

I'm still trying to decide if I want a .75 or a 1ct. I'm assuming that since the Flanders is a deep cut, a 1ct might look smaller than a 1ct RB.

Old tonysgeko

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 87
tonysgeko has much to be proud of tonysgeko has much to be proud of tonysgeko has much to be proud of tonysgeko has much to be proud of tonysgeko has much to be proud of tonysgeko has much to be proud of tonysgeko has much to be proud of tonysgeko has much to be proud of tonysgeko has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 02-23-02 , 03:42 PM

Quinn, the website qvc has a flanders cut cz in silver for $35.00 if you don't want to wait to see what it looks like...

Old irish

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 475
irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=207, In=1

QVC uses
Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 02-23-02 , 04:22 PM

Signity and/or Diamondique cz. And we all know that it is a branded generic. Not of the quality of our super heroes here. But it does make you pause about the cost difference doesn't it? $35. WOW!!!!

irish

Old buttercup

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 81
buttercup is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 02-23-02 , 04:35 PM

i emailed louisa about 2 weeks ago, and she said they should have it up that following week, which was this past week.
i'm dreaming about the flanders cut. i like it so much better than rounds. i wonder how much it will cost? did anybody get that info from louisa?

Old emil

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 77
emil is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 02-23-02 , 05:24 PM

I agree with Wink. I spent 2 weeks wearing the silver demo Maurice made of my e-ring. I had him set a cz in it to keep me happy while he was finishing the platinum ring. The cz cost 75 cents from a shop on 47th st. It looked very pretty and sparkly for the first day or so, but after that it remained a dull, lifeless white, no matter how much I cleaned it.

On Thursday I got the finished platinum band with my ACA set in it. When I showed it to my fiancÚ and held the silver with cz beside it, he brushed aside the cz and said, Ughh, get that inferior thing away from me! (he's very impressed with all the research I put into selecting our diamond, and extremely pleased with the superior cut I selected.)

When I have the money I will buy a Stellar Flanders to keep me happy until we can afford a larger super ideal cut, but I would rather spend $150 on a high quality sim, than $35 on a cheapo cz. I could put that $35 to much better use elsewhere.

Old irish

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 475
irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=207, In=1

Don't misunderstand me
Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 02-23-02 , 08:30 PM

guys, I'm one of Juan's girls. I wasn't recommending the purchase of the ring at all.
I thought I also typed but it didn't post that I wouldn't be anxious to see anything that quickly if it only cost $35/ to do so.

Next time I won't answer the phone, turn off the oven timer, and then not preview my posts. OOOPs!!!

irish

Read Messages in: DIAMONDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Solitare Settings by thatarabgirl
Up a Topic Epoxy posted in JEWELRY by emilyblue
Older:
Down a Topic PAWN SHOP DIAMONDS there by Aseel
Down a Topic PAWN SHOP DIAMONDS there posted in DIAMONDS by Aseel