Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old 3dwaxcarving

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
3dwaxcarving is on a distinguished road

Freelancer 3D Jewelry Designer and Miniature Sculptor offering online CAD services
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 11-29-10 , 02:26 PM

Hello,

I am Freelancer 3D Jewelry Designer and Miniature Sculptor offering online CAD services to jewelry and gift manufacturers.

To evaluate the quality of my work, please see my web site.
Unfortunately, because of copyrights, I cannot display all of my most recent projects on my website.
http://www.3dwaxcarving.com

I am a digital sculptor specializing in the creation of sophisticated organic 3D jewelry designs and miniature sculptures. There are many 3D jewelry designers in the jewelry industry, but there are very few who can deliver professional, realistic, and organic 3D forms. I have experience in creating a wide variety of 3D models like figurines, portraits, animals, and nature pieces.

My 14 years of experience in 3D design and sculpting allows me to offer my clients a very high degree of quality at affordable rates.
Based on your drawing or sketch, I will design a computer-generated 3D model. You'll see exactly how your jewelry will look before a prototype is produced in metal. Like conventional gold-smithing, the parts that make up the jewelry are constructed separately. You will be delivered photo-realistic JPEG images and STL files of the different parts ready to be output on a prototype machine.

If you don't have a 3D printer or a rapid prototyping machine I can print a wax model for you. If required I can carve the perfect wax models for you using the Revo 540 mill.

I will also provide a Non Disclosure Agreement to protect your designs.

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Read Messages in: Job Opportunities All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Seeking freelance wax model maker sculptor by ChicagoJewelry
Up a Topic Jewelmer s Buona Annata collection posted in Jewelry Design by irishy
Older:
Down a Topic Seeking talented diamond setter bench jeweler in NYC area by g3jewelry
Down a Topic survey on gemstone treatments posted in GEMSTONES by EdwardBristol