Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old dotan

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
dotan is infamous around these parts dotan is infamous around these parts dotan is infamous around these parts dotan is infamous around these parts

10 ways to propose marriage
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 02-22-10 , 04:41 AM

* A private plane - a private flight time sky country or as a surprise birthday anniversary parity. Tussauds enjoy until you can see from the window of the plane which is a huge sign on the ground, a proposal - "I rose.
* Web site - you can put a small commercial site which is often home to surf, a message forum that is flowing in, or upload video to the network with the desired motion. Today online options are limitless.

* Find the Treasure - Play the popular game that ultimately she would wait in joyous surprise.

* Skydiving - time for both of you skydiving course as a gift, through the date of the easel sign on the ground, which registered a big way - My Love Will you marry me? You can wait for her to jump down or parallel to it, of course need to advance a photographer who will record the appeal at a moving moment of all.

* Just talk about it - just look into her eyes and pull out an engagement ring and tell her, would you like to spend the rest of your life with me my love?

* Restaurant - time romantic and luxurious restaurant table. Order the most expensive dish Lzogtc, do not forget to order champagne and dessert. During the meal, knelt down and ask her hand. If you paid a lot about the ring, you can give up the dessert. I guess she would be happy as well anyway.

* On top of the world - after spending routine Azrieli mall, offer her to go upstairs and get an impression of the landscape. Check in time is the least crowded time for the movement of people in the roof. Talk to her a little about your wonderful relationship to hug her. After she entered a romantic mood, ask her permission to tie up, after you agree, remove the ring, knelt down and ask her to open her eyes and ask for her hand.

* On her birthday - here it is important to play well. You have to make her believe in or have forgotten even her birthday or not interest you at all birthday. Go play with friends, come late, even a bit ignored and then cross checked some / you in bed and she makes herself slept most angry, tell her good luck happy birthday. Emphasize how important to you and then offer her marriage. She quickly opened her eyes, kiss you long and say yes. It is important not to exaggerate only by ignoring and disgust, not to return home note she needs a break.

* Magical place for you - take it to where you did the first time or the place where you've been through a unifying experience for a couple. Next bottle of wine with you and the ring of course. When the moment comes, pull the ring and ask for her hand.

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old jakson

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
jakson is on a distinguished road

Re: 10 ways to propose marriage
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 10-29-11 , 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotan

* A private plane - a private flight time sky country or as a surprise birthday anniversary parity. Tussauds enjoy until you can see from the window of the plane which is a huge sign on the ground, a proposal - "I rose.
* Web site - you can put a small commercial site which is often home to surf, a message forum that is flowing in, or upload video to the network with the desired motion. Today online options are limitless.

* Find the Treasure - Play the popular game that ultimately she would wait in joyous surprise.

* Skydiving - time for both of you skydiving course as a gift, through the date of the easel sign on the ground, which registered a big way - My Love Will you marry me? You can wait for her to jump down or parallel to it, of course need to advance a photographer who will record the appeal at a moving moment of all.

* Just talk about it - just look into her eyes and pull out an engagement ring and tell her, would you like to spend the rest of your life with me my love?

* Restaurant - time romantic and luxurious restaurant table. Order the most expensive dish Lzogtc, do not forget to order champagne and dessert. During the meal, knelt down and ask her hand. If you paid a lot about the ring, you can give up the dessert. I guess she would be happy as well anyway.

* On top of the world - after spending routine Azrieli mall, offer her to go upstairs and get an impression of the landscape. Check in time is the least crowded time for the movement of people in the roof. Talk to her a little about your wonderful relationship to hug her. After she entered a romantic mood, ask her permission to tie up, after you agree, remove the ring, knelt down and ask her to open her eyes and ask for her hand.

* On her birthday - here it is important to play well. You have to make her believe in or have forgotten even her birthday or not interest you at all birthday. Go play with friends, come late, even a bit ignored and then cross checked some / you in bed and she makes herself slept most angry, tell her good luck happy birthday. Emphasize how important to you and then offer her marriage. She quickly opened her eyes, kiss you long and say yes. It is important not to exaggerate only by ignoring and disgust, not to return home note she needs a break.

* Magical place for you - take it to where you did the first time or the place where you've been through a unifying experience for a couple. Next bottle of wine with you and the ring of course. When the moment comes, pull the ring and ask for her hand.

It's an good planning to propose your weddings. Nice plan, i like this to follow everyone. Thanks to post a voluble planning.

Read Messages in: Planning a Wedding All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Non religious wedding by pinkbow
Up a Topic Newbie here posted in Greet New Members by ricky010
Older:
Down a Topic How to plan a beach wedding by sftncdly1
Down a Topic How to plan a beach wedding posted in Planning a Wedding by sftncdly1