Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old ninajohnson

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
ninajohnson is on a distinguished road

Do Not Buy From Van Graff!!!!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 09-28-09 , 12:08 PM

Van Graff (Juan Lozano) charged me $870 for a ring I never received. He gave me multiple excuses such as swine flu and a robbery, and I still have never received my ring. Its been almost four months and now he refuses to return my emails. Its of course too late to dispute with paypal (sneaky) and so now I have to dispute with Navy Federal Credit Union.
The ring was for my wedding back in July. Its absolutely criminal. I had previously ordered a stone from Juan and received it no problem. Now I am out $898.00 (with shipping). DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR! I will be setting up a website to publicize this fraud and also contacting an attorney.

Jewelry Search:

Category:  Budget:  

Old sassy_1967

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 79
sassy_1967 is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=0, In=1

Re: Do Not Buy From Van Graff!!!!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 10-02-09 , 01:30 PM

I tried to contact him several months ago about a ring as he made one for me previously. It tooks weeks to get an email as his email wasn't getting through or something then finally he said he would email back in a couple days with a estimate and I never heard from him again so I went elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninajohnson
Van Graff (Juan Lozano) charged me $870 for a ring I never received. He gave me multiple excuses such as swine flu and a robbery, and I still have never received my ring. Its been almost four months and now he refuses to return my emails. Its of course too late to dispute with paypal (sneaky) and so now I have to dispute with Navy Federal Credit Union.
The ring was for my wedding back in July. Its absolutely criminal. I had previously ordered a stone from Juan and received it no problem. Now I am out $898.00 (with shipping). DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR! I will be setting up a website to publicize this fraud and also contacting an attorney.

sassy_1967 signature
If I am to be blinded, let it be by diamonds.
Old lcom

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Vintage Girard Perregaux

My Karma
Power: 69
lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 10-02-09 , 06:17 PM

That's a shame. Looks like he does amazing work!

Old VanGraff

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 104
VanGraff is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=17794, In=5866
Referrals: 35

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 11-20-09 , 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninajohnson

This is false!! and this is a copy of the Fedex tracking number you can check at Fedex site.

Juan Manuel Lozano G of Van Graff sent Nina Carter of Nina Carter
1 FedEx International Priority package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 10/13/2009.

Tracking number: 727028463817

Is true that I had a lot of trouble and I sent her multiple emails telling about all my problems, we had a robbery in the shop and most of the work was stollen and I was working 16 and 18 hrs every day to replace all the work that was stollen and I offer her many options of rings that I had in stock finished and she choose one of them and this is a copy of her email when she agree that I was sending her another model she choose.

Juan

i will take the argollas anniversary 117 in a size 6.5
When will it be sent? Please respond today.

Nina

This is the ring I sent her on 13/10/2009

Poeople in Diamond Talk know me of many many years and they know and the administrators of DT know that I never had a problem with a customer or commited a fraud and after she received the ring she had the moral obligation to say here that I sent her ring.

I have here 100's and 100's of happy customers without a single complaint in more than 8 years.
I admit that this robbery in the shop caused a lot of trouble and delayed most of the work but I never in my life commited a fraud and I always give the face to the problems.

VanGraff signature
Sincerely

Juan Manuel
Old LagunaMom

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 76
LagunaMom is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 11-20-09 , 12:23 PM

I checked that tracking number on the FedEx website. It says it was delivered and signed for at your residence on 10/16. Perhaps you should ask FedEx if they can provide a copy of the signature. Could another person at your house have signed for it and then put it somewhere and forgotten about it? I hate to say this, but could FedEx have inadvertently delivered it somewhere else? I would think the signature is the key.

Always get a tracking number from a vendor, and if it appears lost, inform the vendor. I've had a number of packages lost through the years, mostly courtesy of the US Postal Service. (None were Juan's.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGraff
This is false!! and this is a copy of the Fedex tracking number you can check at Fedex site.

Juan Manuel Lozano G of Van Graff sent Nina Carter of Nina Carter
1 FedEx International Priority package(s).

This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 10/13/2009.

Tracking number: 727028463817

Is true that I had a lot of trouble and I sent her multiple emails telling about all my problems, we had a robbery in the shop and most of the work was stollen and I was working 16 and 18 hrs every day to replace all the work that was stollen and I offer her many options of rings that I had in stock finished and she choose one of them and this is a copy of her email when she agree that I was sending her another model she choose.

Juan

i will take the argollas anniversary 117 in a size 6.5
When will it be sent? Please respond today.

Nina

This is the ring I sent her on 13/10/2009

Poeople in Diamond Talk know me of many many years and they know and the administrators of DT know that I never had a problem with a customer or commited a fraud and after she received the ring she had the moral obligation to say here that I sent her ring.

I have here 100's and 100's of happy customers without a single complaint in more than 8 years.
I admit that this robbery in the shop caused a lot of trouble and delayed most of the work but I never in my life commited a fraud and I always give the face to the problems.

Old dustin2471

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
dustin2471 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 12-10-09 , 11:19 AM

Does anyone know how to contact Juan at Van Graff? I cant get through via email link from his web-site???
Thank You.

Read Messages in: JEWELRY All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Diamonds in bands scratching each other And also free floating settings by lykame
Up a Topic Looking for a channel set baguette setting for oval radiant or cushion center stone posted in DIAMONDS by cehrin
Older:
Down a Topic Palladium Ring by CrimsonHavok
Down a Topic Need Help Finding a Diamond posted in DIAMONDS by Baylor830