Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old NancyJohnson

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
NancyJohnson is on a distinguished road

New Member...selling some Gems At Large Loose Stones...
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 09-14-09 , 10:20 PM

Hi everyone, I found this site on the web and am checking it out...just signed on today. I have long been a huge fan and lover of John and Laura Ramsey jewelry and loose gemstones. I have many many of their pieces and loose stones. I have some loose stones for sell; the first of which is a beautiful trillion Rubellite. If you are interested, I can share the details. More to follow...thanks. Nancy Johnson

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: 2.01 ct Round brilliant diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 364
maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=277, In=0

Re: New Member...selling some Gems At Large Loose Stones...
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 09-16-09 , 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyJohnson
Hi everyone, I found this site on the web and am checking it out...just signed on today. I have long been a huge fan and lover of John and Laura Ramsey jewelry and loose gemstones. I have many many of their pieces and loose stones. I have some loose stones for sell; the first of which is a beautiful trillion Rubellite. If you are interested, I can share the details. More to follow...thanks. Nancy Johnson

Good luck with trying to sell their jewelry or gemstones. There is not much of a market for either.
Now that you reminded me .I think I have a case of some smaller accent stones and such i bought from them years ago buried somewhere.
I'll probabaly get more for the case and palastic boxes than i would for their gemstones.
They are no longer even on shopnbc They do not even mainatin an on line shop any longer .
Good luck!

maven signature
Don't ask for my opinion unless you really want to hear it~ Maven
Read Messages in: Greet New Members All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Wholesale Fine Jewelry Production Company excited to join everyone here by danielncompany
Up a Topic Phillip STein watches Hype posted in WATCHES by maven
Older:
Down a Topic U sell Lab Star Sapphire by busarakumj
Down a Topic Sparkling Bright posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by sandyfeet33