Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Jccarmona

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: RB Cut Diamond Stud Earrings

My Karma
Power: 0
Jccarmona is on a distinguished road

Diamond Appraiser for an Independent Appraisal Lab in NYC
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 07-06-09 , 03:42 PM

Good day all,

I am new to this and thought I'd give it a whirl. I am a GIA certified diamond/jewelry appraisal located in NYC. I currently work for an independent lab well known by most, Universal Gemological Laboratory. If you are unaware of us, please feel free to do some research on our lab. You will see we have a great reputation and try our best to provide quality appraisals for both the general public and clients in the trade. Feel free to contact me with any questions about any past, present or future purchases and I'll do my best to assist you.

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Jccarmona

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: RB Cut Diamond Stud Earrings

My Karma
Power: 0
Jccarmona is on a distinguished road

UGL-USA Independent Appraisal Lab.
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 07-07-09 , 01:27 PM

Good day everyone,

Are you looking to have jewelry appraised? Interested in knowing the quality of your piece? Retail Value? Liquidation Value? Need an appraisal report to have your piece insured? Maybe I can be of some assistance. I work for an independent lab which is capable of providing all of the above, and more! Universal Gemological Laboratory, Inc. is an independent laboratory for the identification, appraisal and valuation of diamonds, colored stones and jewelry. Located in New York but serving clients worldwide, we offer the finest quality and utmost convenience in appraisal services. Our clients enjoy the prestige and security of being able to offer independent appraisals from our GIA-certified gemologists with their jewelry items. If I can be of any assistance, feel free to contact me. :0)

Old nycelle

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Pendant

My Karma
Power: 91
nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute

Re: UGL-USA Independent Appraisal Lab.
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 07-08-09 , 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jccarmona
Good day everyone,

Are you looking to have jewelry appraised? Interested in knowing the quality of your piece? Retail Value? Liquidation Value? Need an appraisal report to have your piece insured? Maybe I can be of some assistance. I work for an independent lab which is capable of providing all of the above, and more! Universal Gemological Laboratory, Inc. is an independent laboratory for the identification, appraisal and valuation of diamonds, colored stones and jewelry. Located in New York but serving clients worldwide, we offer the finest quality and utmost convenience in appraisal services. Our clients enjoy the prestige and security of being able to offer independent appraisals from our GIA-certified gemologists with their jewelry items. If I can be of any assistance, feel free to contact me. :0)

I'm going to be blunt here- UGL reporst aren't worth the paper they're printed on. Every jeweler in NYC knows this and I've had the unfortunate displeasure, of getting one of your companies "appraisals" in the past. Thank god for the return period and a true independant appraiser.

To say your grades and replacement values are "optimistic" is an understatement. Your company is known for inflating everything to an extreme.

Now, that's not to say "you" personally would do this. But just by associating yourself with this company, wouldn't exactly allow me trust your "opinion".

Last edited by nycelle : 07-08-09 at 01:26 AM.
Read Messages in: Greet New Members All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Hello everbody by Cptawesome
Up a Topic Identifying Jewellers Mark posted in Antique and Estate Jewelry by markinquiry
Older:
Down a Topic Rolex vs TAG Heuer a different view by HeinzH
Down a Topic 0 52ct VS2 cognac marquise solitaire posted in Appraisal & Insurance by CEO