Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old bobman420

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
bobman420 is on a distinguished road

Raphael Leon Designer Mens Watch 18K White Gold
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 04-03-09 , 02:34 AM

$1,000

I bought this very luxurious watch not too long ago and now I need to sell it, unfortunately the worlds in fear with our economical times and some issues came up and I have to get rid of it... I never even had the chance to go out and show it off yet so it still has the plastic protective finish. I hope to get some of the money I put into it. The MSRP value of this beautiful 18K white gold .18 cts. diamond watch is $20,000 USD. Fortunately I paid less then that but itís still worth more than my car. I have a 300zx.

This watch has 2 round shaped diamonds weighted at .18 cts. with a clarity of SI1. The band is made of white leather and the dial is white mother of pear and YES this is a Swiss watch. The first 4 pictures I found online and I'm using them because they look good and the last two are pictures I snapped with my blackberry. The nice picture of the back plate is not the correct number of the watch that I have. The one that you will get is numbered 0025/1000. The watch looks excellent, not youíre typical yellow gold type bling but with a white gold look. And the white leather band suits it very nicely and looks sharp with the bar going down the face. Thatís probably the reason I liked it so much was because I have never seen that design feature on a watch before. I can imagine some successful guy in Florida on his yatch wearing some casual shorts and t-shirt and this watch. If opportunity comes up and I get a formal chance to wear the watch I still would like to. If youíre a seriously interested please email and let me know so if I have not worn it I wonít if thatís something you would prefer.

If you have any questions I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge. Below is a link to Raphael Leons website. Not sure how to give an exact shipping estimate either so... Ill ship this however where ever you want, as long as your aware I'm not covering it.
http://www.raphaelleon.com/

Attached Images
000054_RL-001-A.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Diamond Engagement Ring by DustinPelon
Up a Topic Is this a reasonable charge to fix a ring posted in Bench Work by bleachnaruto111
Older:
Down a Topic Ladies diamond cluster ring by pjfiveo
Down a Topic Ladies diamond cluster ring posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by pjfiveo