Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old ms1

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
ms1 is on a distinguished road

2.05 ct Princess Cut Diamond Custom Engagement Ring with Matching Band
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 02-24-09 , 12:52 AM

$15,000

I am selling a beautiful bridal set consisting of a custom made engagement ring and matching wedding band.

The ring is a split shank design with pave-set round diamonds totaling 3/4 carats running down each shank. The highlight of the ring is a stunning 2.05 carat princess cut diamond, Color F, VS1, excellent polish, no fluorescence and good symmetry.

The ring and wedding band are platinum. The matching wedding band was custom-made to fit snugly up against the engagement ring and also has pave set round diamonds running 3/4 around the circumference of the ring.

The ring was custom-made by a reputable jeweler in Los Angeles who appraised the ring at $35,500. The appraisal is most likely high, since it is the same person that sold it to me :-). Please note that the jeweler's description of the side stones is not accurate, but the picture in the appraisal is the exact ring w/o the wedding band.

I did a lot of research and shopping around before I purchased this ring. Unfortunately, things did not work out between my me and my now ex, so my loss could be your gain! I have attached pictures of the GIA certificate for the diamond and the appraisal. If you are a serious buyer I can arrange to have pictures taken or a live meeting to see the rings. The attached picture is pretty much what the ring looks like, only mine has a princess center stone and some additional pave work.

I am asking $15,000 OBO for the entire bridal set. Research the same specs on bluenile and you will find that this price is well below market. You can get the whole set for less than the price of the diamond alone on those internet sites!

Thanks for looking and PLEASE contact me with any questions. I also have all receipts for the purchase so you know that I am the owner of this ring. Also, I completely understand that you will want to get the ring independently appraised and will even pay for the appraisal if you end up purchasing the rings. Thanks!

Attached Images
Appraisal.jpg GIA Cert.jpg Meno-Collection-Platinum-ME10-by-Danhov-Designer-Engagement-Ring-big0216.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old stci

My Profile
View profile photo
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
Power: 93
stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute stci has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2.05 ct Princess Cut Diamond Custom Engagement Ring with Matching Band
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 07-31-09 , 01:35 AM

Good luck with your sale! This piece seem gorgeous! I wish I had the fun to buy this beauty!

stci signature
Excuse my bad english cause I'm french...
Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic 3 Stone 2ct TW Helzberg Radiant Star Engagement Anniversary Ring by elizabethmarrio
Up a Topic Hello posted in Greet New Members by SMartin
Older:
Down a Topic 2 ct TW Platinum and Diamond engagement ring by markbusa
Down a Topic Friends TV show need pics of engagement rings PLEASE posted in Celebrity Jewelry by firstbase1515