Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old jaynewayne

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Karma
Power: 0
jaynewayne is on a distinguished road

Hearts On Fire Diamond Platinum Ring and Bands with original certificate
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 01-24-09 , 12:22 PM

$5,300

Hearts On Fire--the world's most perfectly cut diamond-is the center diamond on this ring. With this superior cut, a Hearts On Fire diamond is distinguished by its brilliance and an intensity. This is a gorgeous ring and magnificent diamond. Comes with original AGS (American Gem Society) certificate and paperwork and original price of diamond of $11,865.

Center diamond is 1.011 Carot weight. Total weight of ring (11 diamonds) is 8.3 grams. Platinum bands are simple and were never secured to ring--chosen so they would not to detract from the beauty of this ring.

This is the starting price for the ring on Ebay. More photos can be seen there. Please bid on the ring there or contact me to negotiate a price. With Valentines day around the corner, I expect the ring to sell quickly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hearts-On-Fire-Diamond-Platinum-Engagement-Ring-bands_W0QQitemZ1803232868 82QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDiam ond_Solitaire_with_Accent s?hash=item180323286882&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1326|66%3A 2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A13 18|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A 50

This is the starting price for the ring on

Attached Images
post_smring14.jpg post_smring4.jpg post_smring20.jpg post_smring19.jpg post_sm.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old nycelle

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Pendant

My Karma
Power: 81
nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute nycelle has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hearts On Fire Diamond Platinum Ring and Bands with original certificate
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 01-24-09 , 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynewayne
Hearts On Fire--the world's most perfectly cut diamond-is the center diamond on this ring. With this superior cut, a Hearts On Fire diamond is distinguished by its brilliance and an intensity. This is a gorgeous ring and magnificent diamond. Comes with original AGS (American Gem Society) certificate and paperwork and original price of diamond of $11,865.

Center diamond is 1.011 Carot weight. Total weight of ring (11 diamonds) is 8.3 grams. Platinum bands are simple and were never secured to ring--chosen so they would not to detract from the beauty of this ring.

Great ring and price. If I were in the market, I'd consider it.

Good luck with your sale.

Old jaynewayne

My Profile
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Karma
jaynewayne is on a distinguished road

Re: Hearts On Fire Diamond Platinum Ring and Bands with original certificate
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 01-25-09 , 10:08 AM

Thank you!

Old josh71

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
josh71 is on a distinguished road

any more details on the ring and pics?
Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 02-11-09 , 11:10 AM

ebay link is down. details on the 11 diamonds? purchased from where? the hearts on fire is trademarked I thought....

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic BVLGARY diamond ring 18K earrings by Petralsky
Up a Topic Perks posted in Greet New Members by JOHNPERKO
Older:
Down a Topic 1 3tcw Emerald cut Diamond Platinum Engagement Ring by lft
Down a Topic NEW Tacori original Crescent Silhouette Setting ONLY posted in FEEDBACK by TCollins