Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Mommybrooke06

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 1

My Karma
Power: 0
Mommybrooke06 is on a distinguished road

Beautiful Princess Cut Diamond Wedding Set
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 12-18-08 , 06:30 PM

$1,300

I have a beautiful princess cut engagement ring and wedding ring for sale. They both come with a lifetime diamond guarantee, you just have to take them to the store and have them checked every six months. The diamonds are flawless, however the wedding band has a small flaw in the white gold part that will be fixed when you have it resized. It happened when I had it resized and I did not have the money to get it resized (it's $65). We got these 2 years ago and we paid $1795 for the engagement ring and $499 for the wedding band so I think it is a fair price for both of them, but that is negotiable to best offer. I just want to get rid of them and have some cash. The engagment ring is 3/4 carat total weight in 14K white gold. The wedding band I am not sure what the carot amount total is. I was not into how many carots when we got them, I just thought they were both beautiful and the clarity of the diamonds is just awesome. I could not find an exact picture of my ring and have none to upload so the bottom one of the wedding band looks the same as mine, except mine has 11 small diamonds on it. The pictures of them on bottom are the same ring, just at different angles, if you were wondering. I will not mail the ring so it is for meet or pickup with cash only.

Attached Images
ring 2.jpg ring 1.jpg ring 3.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Read Messages in: JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Private Seller Beautiful Vera Wang Engagement Ring 1 06 CT with Platinum Micropave by kelbelle134
Up a Topic Hello All posted in Greet New Members by knotimpaired
Older:
Down a Topic 14 Karat White Gold Diamond Ring by jrubio44
Down a Topic Please Help posted in DIAMONDS by jbutler1